Discovery Gaming Community
[Scored Respawn Event]UNTAMED - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: [Scored Respawn Event]UNTAMED (/showthread.php?tid=197154)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: [Scored Respawn Event]UNTAMED - Dark Chocolate - 06-04-2023

My Perspective is here.

Thank you.. I really enjoyed the event, It was awesome.. One of the best ones. Kudos to the organizers.

(06-04-2023, 10:01 AM)The First Armada Wrote: REWARDS FOR TRACKED TOP SCORERS:
3. HS>Dominadora, 15 - Cloak Disruptor type 3 (@Zoners of Galileo) + 50,000,000 (@Manhattan Design Bureau ) +100,000,000 @The First Armada
[/spoiler]

Thanks a ton, I received 100,000,000 SC. Could you please let me know how to claim the rest of the sweet rewards Smile

RE: [Scored Respawn Event]UNTAMED - The First Armada - 06-04-2023

(06-04-2023, 10:01 AM)The First Armada Wrote: REWARDS FOR TRACKED TOP SCORERS:
1. OCV-Meroe, 20 - 2x Autopulse +100 Sci Data ( @Blake Wayne Van Leer) , + 150,000,000 (@Manhattan Design Bureau ) + 350,000,000 @The First Armada
2. DTR-CNS>Cimitarra, 16 - CAU VIII (@Blake Wayne Van Leer)+ 100,000,000 (@Manhattan Design Bureau ) +150,000,000 @The First Armada
3. HS>Dominadora, 15 - Cloak Disruptor type 3 (@Zoners of Galileo) + 50,000,000 (@Manhattan Design Bureau ) +100,000,000 @The First Armada

4. DTR-CNS>El.Arca, 10/6 Frenzy Shield (@Zoners of Galileo) +50,000,000 @The First Armada
5. HS>Susurro-del-Vacio, 10/7 Light Cloak (@Zoners of Galileo) +50,000,000 @The First Armada
6. 1st|LNS-Barbara.Jacobi,10/9 (@Zoners of Galileo) +50,000,000 @The First Armada
7. 1st|LNS-Springfield, 10/10 CAU V (@Zoners of Galileo) +50,000,000 @The First Armada

money sent from First Armada
PLEASE JOIN OUR AWARD DISCORD CHANNEL to receive the rest:
Mention your ship name
https://discord.gg/dKnP9P3W

RE: [Scored Respawn Event]UNTAMED - Lusitano - 06-04-2023

(06-03-2023, 11:52 PM)Zentor Wrote: Racer and I flew around in camera ships and provided top quality commentary until my drive filled up Big Grin
Great job 1st Armada!

We found some interesting behavior during the Nomad section at the end btw in relationship to the camera ships.

Glad you liked my little zoner Roc revenging Erie on Liberty caps Smile

REWARDS FOR TRACKED TOP SCORERS:
1. OCV-Meroe, 20 - 2x Autopulse +100 Sci Data ( @Blake Wayne Van Leer) , + 150,000,000 (@Manhattan Design Bureau ) + 350,000,000 @The First Armada
2. DTR-CNS>Cimitarra, 16 - CAU VIII (@Blake Wayne Van Leer)+ 100,000,000 (@Manhattan Design Bureau ) +150,000,000 @The First Armada

4. DTR-CNS>El.Arca, 10/6 Frenzy Shield (@Zoners of Galileo) +50,000,000 @The First Armada
5. HS>Susurro-del-Vacio, 10/7 Light Cloak (@Zoners of Galileo) +50,000,000 @The First Armada
6. 1st|LNS-Barbara.Jacobi,10/9 @Zoners of Galileo)+50,000,000 @The First Armada
7. 1st|LNS-Springfield, 10/10 CAU V (@Zoners of Galileo) [s]+50,000,000 @The First Armada

RE: [Scored Respawn Event]UNTAMED - Zentor - 06-04-2023

(06-04-2023, 04:58 PM)Lusitano Wrote:
(06-03-2023, 11:52 PM)Zentor Wrote: Racer and I flew around in camera ships and provided top quality commentary until my drive filled up Big Grin
Great job 1st Armada!

We found some interesting behavior during the Nomad section at the end btw in relationship to the camera ships.

Glad you liked my little zoner Roc revenging Erie on Liberty caps Smile

Yeah man! That was awesome, put a big smile on my face.

we were few and since most liberty were on caps, that was our main target since nomads were even fewer than zoners, so i did what i did on Erie and pass most of the time shooting then with asuras and novas, and worked well, i didn't got a kill like on Erie but helped others to get, i bet i pi off some mainly cruisers and battlecruisers Smile it was fun, only the npcs ruined the game for me, fps dropped a lot, insergency npcs were contantly chasing me, i even didn't knew i was hostile to then. but very fun overall, way better than the one on Erie Smile more like this are welcome Smile

===PLEASE ALL POST ALL SCREENS AND VIDEOS YOU HAVE! FIRST REPLY WILL BE UPDATED WITH ALL OF THEM ===

RE: [Scored Respawn Event]UNTAMED - Stewgar - 06-04-2023

(06-04-2023, 04:58 PM)Lusitano Wrote: Glad you liked my little zoner Roc revenging Erie on Liberty caps Smile

The angry bird Big Grin

(06-04-2023, 08:01 PM)Racerdude Wrote:
(06-04-2023, 04:58 PM)Lusitano Wrote: Glad you liked my little zoner Roc revenging Erie on Liberty caps Smile

The angry bird Big Grin

Furious_Bird Smile the Angry_bird was also there on rarotonga, but i didn't use it because it is one Eagle, and since most of the targets were caps, i prefer to use the other bird that is a Roc. But i realy glad you guys liked Smile

RE: [Scored Respawn Event]UNTAMED - The First Armada - 06-07-2023

UNTAMED: Omicron Nu EVENT
CONCLUSION

Community respawn, plugin counted event

[Image: ef6f16659d0f19c67093eebcd7ee3f86.jpg]
Liberty Forces departed from Battlecruiser St.Augustine, determined to tame the Omicron Nu system. Soon they faced heavy opposition and a massive battle erupted. Three sides were equally matched - the Liberty Navy, Outcasts, and the Corsairs, with the Order vessel OCV-Meroe out for blood, their aid on the Corsair side seemingly eking them towards victory. Many other factions have been present including the Zoners, Coalition and the Core - it was soon impossible to recognize who is attacking whom in the sheer chaos of the diverse sides of the battle.

That wasn't meant to last, however.
[Image: 2ecf411924c47ab2ddbd3ed56b30a6e2.jpg]
What started 300 years ago came to a horrific climax on this date. The flurry of the battle has awakened something dormant. The ghosts of the Dallas Incident that wiped out Texas three centuries ago and thrust them to Omicron Nu have returned with a vengeance in their ancient warships bolstered by unknown technology.

[Image: onu6.png?width=1029&height=579]
They were soon joined by ancient powerful alien war forms, and together they started moving down the squabbling humans. The response varied - the Navy, Order and even the Outcasts tried to unite against the Alien and Ancient Liberty menace, but the Corsairs and OCV-Meroe went after their human rivals. The humans could not keep a unified front, and the lead Alien ancient war form survived and continued to wreak havoc.

When the dust settled, almost all of the over 60 human vessels were either destroyed, disabled, or fled the Northern regions of Omicron Nu. Liberty was taught a hard lesson - they are not in house space anymore, the Pandora's Box has been opened and it is not there to be tamed and subjugated as easily as their home front. The Omicronean locals were also reminded that they are not alone, their empires can crumble instantly under the pressure of the dormant horrific secrets of the Omicrons. The only ones who seemed to have realized the dangers were the vessels of the Order Overwatch, who were reminded of the horrors of Toledo just next door in Omicron Minor.

Dark clouds now shroud the future of Omicron Nu in mystery. All the human would-be conquerors have been repelled to lick their wounds from the northern regions by the ancient horrors that lie where Planet Marshall and the Alien Artifacts are. Liberty still permits all civilian families and traders to pour in through the Experimental Supergate. The same Supergate tech that created the Ghosts of Texas who re-appeared with a vengeance during this event. It is also unlikely that the Outcasts, Core, and especially the Corsairs who kept assaulting other humans despite the Alien threat will simply give up on the pursuit of their own interests despite the dangers.

Have the angry ghosts of Texas and the ancient war forms gone back to their slumber, or is this just the beginning of a bigger threat to all humanity? Only time will tell!

EVENT BY: @The First Armada Click our Discord Recruitment and Join us! >>>>Discord Recruitment<<<<<
We thank our sponsors: @Zoners of Galileo and @Manhattan Design Bureau for adding to the prize pool
Everyone of the over 60 people who took part
All the Official Factions who worked with us and submitted their motivations
and last but not least background staff @Treewyrm, @ViciousJeff and @St.Denis for making the event possible.

The attendance has surpassed all our expectations - the event was a resounding success. See you next time, we hope Omicron Nu gets some cool story development and that you'll be watching!