Discovery Gaming Community
[URGENT] ALL RESEARCHERS - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: [URGENT] ALL RESEARCHERS (/showthread.php?tid=197311)

[URGENT] ALL RESEARCHERS - The First Armada - 05-27-2023

[Image: 98a705079965010786b1790af4986347-removebg-preview.png]
Encryption: Open channel
Origin: The Office of Naval Intelligence
Recipients: Any Researchers and Research organizations
Subject:[URGENT]Ancient object analysis required
Message bulk:

[Image: ce7abda092f475ffe079db07dae319d8.jpg]

All researchers of Sirius. We have an urgent task we cannot undertake ourselves due to the pressing unexpected time constraints.

Task 1 :
1) Provide a Survey and Analysis of any preserved vessels and objects that remain in Texas since the Texas Incident. Namely within: West Dallas Debris Field, Pequena Negra, Grande Negra, and South Dallas Debris Field. Look for radiation, readings, or anything out of the ordinary.
Task 2 :
2) Provide a Survey and Analysis of any preserved Liberty vessels and objects in Omicron Nu, with a focus on the Bikini Debris Field
Task 3 :
3) Compare your analysis, looking for any cross-references, similarities, or anomalous readings that could link the vessels. Provide theories to what you find, causes, dangers, and implications

Award: 25,000,000-100,000,000 depending on the quality of reports theories and visual evidence
How to submit your reports: You may confirm your interest in this channel but make a SEPARATE, HIGHLY ENCRYPTED communication to the Office of Naval Intelligence of the First Armada (or simply ONI, or to ONI Handler 36) with your findings.

Deadline: Friday 2nd June Midnight

Good luck,

O.N.I. Handler 36

RE: [URGENT] ALL RESEARCHERS - Arne - 05-27-2023

SENDER: Basti Legion, Vorsitzender of SEO
RECIPIENT: The Office of Naval Intelligence
SUBJECT: [URGENT]Ancient object analysis required
ENCRYPTION: High

Guten Tag Office of Naval Intelligence,

Our Research division is interested in this venture. However, my Forschungsdirektor will be replying you himself shortly.
As for me, I offer something else. We offer our mining ships to help pave a road in the endless scrapyards floating there to other Research organizations.
Our station Eupen Handelsplatz is fully operational and mining division already has plenty of knowledge surrounding the Texas system.
The only thing we would like to ask in return is to share the knowledge that is gained from these surveys and analysises.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Basti Legion
Vorsitzender of SEO
Sirius Entsorgung Vorstandsbüro

[Image: Template_SEO_End.png]

RE: [URGENT] ALL RESEARCHERS - Rickard Steiner - 05-27-2023

[Image: SEO_Incoming_-_Vanessa_Kauffman.png]

SENDER: Vanessa Kauffmann, Vorschungsdirektor
RECIPIENT: The Office of Naval Intelligence
SUBJECT: [URGENT]Ancient object analysis required
ENCRYPTION: High

To whom it may concern,

I speak for both myself and my colleagues when I say that we were all very excited when we received notice of your communication from the board. An opportunity to work with the Office of Naval Intelligence is not something to be passed up on, and rest assured the research division of SEO has the means and the knowledge to rise to this challenge.

As Sirius' premier organisation in the business of both spaceborne recycling and recovery, it is natural that we have put significant resources into building a scientific wing that concentrates centuries of experience and technical mastery in the field. The most recent acquisition born of this heritage is the Grannus, our state-of-the art mobile laboratory and field research vessel.

With our proprietary scanning technology, we are able to provide some of the most detailed surveys of objects of interest, able to detect the tiniest of micro fractures or biological/chemical traces from the safety of the vessel itself. Subsequent to that our dedicated away team is composed of seasoned veterans in the field, and any information gathered can be processed immediately on-site by myself and the lab teams.

Currently the vessel is performing surveys of the heavily damaged wreck of Osaka but I have begun the process of tying up our work there for the time being. The Grannus will proceed to Texas as soon as it can be made ready.

Given the scope of the fields in Texas, the survey may take a little time, but rest assured I will personally submit our findings once they have been distilled into an appropriate format and in a manner specified in your communication.

We look forward to working with you now and in the future.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Vanessa Kauffmann
Vorschungsdirektor
Sirius Entsorgung Vorstandsbüro

[Image: Template_SEO_End_2.png]

RE: [URGENT] ALL RESEARCHERS - Starlight Research Consortium - 05-27-2023

[Image: SLRC_Logo_Avatar.png]
Starlight Research Consortium
Chasing starlight since 829 A.S.

[Image: bf77d5e03fce2190659f302bb0784600.jpg]

From: "Advanced Baxter Anomaly Data Digest Operating Network - ABADDON"

Subject: RE: [URGENT]Ancient object analysis required

Encryption Strength: Impossible

Your message has not been received by Starlight Research Consortium for the following reasons:

Blacklisted/Blocked Contact Group: Liberty Fascists

If you believe you have received this reply in error, please double check your recipients and try again.

--A.B.A.D.D.O.N.
Advanced Baxter Anomaly Data Digest Operating Network, SLRC

Ever upwards, towards starlight!

...standby. Checking packet...
...packet successfully sent.

RE: [URGENT] ALL RESEARCHERS - A/)- The Inner Phalanx - 05-28-2023

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Advisor Vasilios Zerveas
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: QsZ38np.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

To whom it may concern,

We understand that the nature of this message may be perplexing or even alarming to you. However, we at the Directorate hold grave concerns regarding the deteriorating circumstances surrounding dark matter and unstable hyperspatial matter in the vicinity of Texas, Omicron Nu, and the nearby borderworlds. It is imperative that we comprehend and, if possible, contain these unnatural phenomena that pose a very real threat to every life in and around Liberty.

As responsible stewards of scientific progress, we are willing to offer our assistance in addressing these concerns, in exchange for a temporary ceasefire for the duration of the studies. We believe it is our duty to understand and ensure that progress is not hindered by these dangerous spatial phenomena.

Respectfully,
Advisor Zerveas.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: [URGENT] ALL RESEARCHERS - The First Armada - 05-28-2023

Message bulk:

The Office of Naval Intelligence will not be responding to individual queries on this open channel. Our fleet's bulk consists of unarmed surveillance and research vessels. The reward will be paid after the data of all three tasks was received via a highly encrypted secure individual channel that will be established by the research party.

Payments will be issued solely on the quality of data and theories presented, regardless of the originating source and affiliation of said data and theories' authors.

What we can reveal is this: Omicron Nu OPEN to Civilians! [Press Release of the First Armada].

The research provided will help shed light on the massive unknown and potentially unstable and dangerous factor of Omicron Nu, ahead of our move to secure the system for civilian traffic. Your work will potentially help protect the safety and lives of legal civilian traders', researchers, and basically humans of all affiliations, rather than aid the Liberty Navy or Liberty itself. Discovering for example a link between the Texas and Omicron Nu vessels and any Xeno diseases induced by dark matter could potentially save millions of civilian lives.

O.N.I. Handler 36

RE: [URGENT] ALL RESEARCHERS - Cryer Pharm. Inc. - 06-01-2023

[Image: cryer-felcher.png]
Cryer Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Sender: Dr. Persimony Felcher, Head of R&D
Recipient: O.N.I. Handler 36
Subject: Re: [URGENT]Ancient object analysis required

Mr. handler,

I am sending you this communication to inform that, following the permit for the general public to access Omicron Nu, Cryer is conducting an investigations of the area. Since there's an overlap between the investigation we're conducting and the urgent investigation you've requested, we can send you any findings we make in an encrypted message as per your request.

Keep in mind, though, that we'll be focusing more on aspects that concern our fields of expertise, such as: bacteria, diseases, radiation, and anything that could affect Human wellbeing. It may or may not align with your interests and expectations.

We'll do our best to compile and send the data on 2nd June, but we may need a few more days to make our conclusions. Let us know if you'd still be interested to see our report after the deadline.

[attachment]

End of Message

RE: [URGENT] ALL RESEARCHERS - The First Armada - 06-03-2023

Message bulk:

All information is needed.

We suspect today will not go as smoothly as previously expected - any reports will be considered even after deadline

O.N.I. Handler 36

RE: [URGENT] ALL RESEARCHERS - The First Armada - 06-12-2023

Subject:[URGENT]Kepler
Message bulk:

We now require the same survey of the Kepler. Theories on connection with Texas or Omicron Nu are welcome.
Reward: 20,000,000-100,000,000 depending on survey quality and provided theories.

Same as last time, send us the survey and theories on a secure channel, or use the ones already established for Omicron Nu and Texas. Deadline: Friday 16/6 830.

O.N.I. Handler 36