Discovery Gaming Community
Honshu Ambush | Kusari/GMG vs Outcasts | Saturday, July 15th 2023 17:00 UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Honshu Ambush | Kusari/GMG vs Outcasts | Saturday, July 15th 2023 17:00 UTC (/showthread.php?tid=197834)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Honshu Ambush | Kusari/GMG vs Outcasts | Saturday, July 15th 2023 17:00 UTC - Antonio - 07-12-2023

Honshu Ambush

[Image: 3eLcMlh.png]

Kusari & Gas Miners Guild vs Outcasts

Overview:

Date: Saturday, July 15th 2023. 17:00 UTC

· Kusari & GMG
· Outcasts
· Battlezone

[Image: 6V8PDwJ.png]

Premise:

Trade Lanes have always had a high maintenance cost due to ease of disruption and susceptibility to piracy attacks, especially one inside an asteroid field or near a nebula. Such is the one in Honshu, connecting to Okinawa. Despite GMG and Kusari patrolling the area regularly, the lane itself is still one of the more vulnerable ones especially given the fact that convoys full of fuel often pass through from Miura's direction.

Outcasts saw this as a perfect opportunity to strike. The plan was to disable the enemy fighter force in the area, move in with their own transport vessels to secure the valuable goods, and retreat before the lawful cavalry arrived. In order to do that, they planned to launch a surprise attack from the nebula on the Kusari and GMG ships with their own snub squadron. The lawfuls securing the lanes knew that they could get attacked, but due to the nebula's proximity to the trade lane they were caught off guard and a skirmish at the outskirts of Honshu occured.

Participants:

All Kusari lawfuls, GMG, Outcasts. Indies welcome.

Registration List:

Kusari/GMG Forces:

Very Heavy Fighters:

Outcast forces:

Very Heavy Fighters:

1. @Snowstorm
2. @Peter.
3. @Leeon26
4. @L1ght
5. @Jeuge
6. @Reeves
7. @Wesker

Regulations:

1. Standard PvP rules apply.
If you're killed, you're out. No returning to the battle again.
2. No running away from the active battlezone.
Once you leave the fight you're forbidden from rejoining. That includes resupplying. Stay 10k within the Trade Lane between Planet Honshu and Okinawa JG.
3. Very Heavy Fighters only.
Due to ship differences this will be a VHF only event.
4. No running to the NPC stations, asteroids or sundiving.
Events are made to be as fair as possible so do not leave the battlezone to hug asteroids or draw the fight into the sun intentionally.
5. No missiles.
To spice it up a bit more usage of all missiles will be forbidden. Other loadouts are permitted.
6. Register to participate.
Non registered ships will be asked to leave. Registering helps us keep the fight fair and fun for everyone.

RE: Honshu Ambush | Kusari/GMG vs Outcasts | Saturday, July 15th 2023 17:00 UTC - Kanzler Niemann - 07-12-2023

Dominic.Esteban[101st] - OC fighter scratch that as I am working on Saturday.

RE: Honshu Ambush | Kusari/GMG vs Outcasts | Saturday, July 15th 2023 17:00 UTC - Snowstorm - 07-12-2023

OC Fighter

RE: Honshu Ambush | Kusari/GMG vs Outcasts | Saturday, July 15th 2023 17:00 UTC - Emperor Tekagi - 07-12-2023

In anticipation of an untimely demise: [KNF]Ii.Umakai.Miwa

RE: Honshu Ambush | Kusari/GMG vs Outcasts | Saturday, July 15th 2023 17:00 UTC - Peter. - 07-12-2023

OC Fighter

RE: Honshu Ambush | Kusari/GMG vs Outcasts | Saturday, July 15th 2023 17:00 UTC - Chxlls - 07-12-2023

OC fighter

RE: Honshu Ambush | Kusari/GMG vs Outcasts | Saturday, July 15th 2023 17:00 UTC - Leeon26 - 07-12-2023

OC Fighter

RE: Honshu Ambush | Kusari/GMG vs Outcasts | Saturday, July 15th 2023 17:00 UTC - Chxlls - 07-12-2023

I see now the event is Saturday. I won’t be available. Please remove me from the list.

RE: Honshu Ambush | Kusari/GMG vs Outcasts | Saturday, July 15th 2023 17:00 UTC - Omi - 07-12-2023

KNF fighter. [KNF] if they don't untag me first (sun)

RE: Honshu Ambush | Kusari/GMG vs Outcasts | Saturday, July 15th 2023 17:00 UTC - Wesker - 07-12-2023

Throw me on whichever side needs it.