Discovery Gaming Community
»INTRNL: Gestalt - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: »INTRNL: Gestalt (/showthread.php?tid=197879)

»INTRNL: Gestalt - Geno - 07-16-2023

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Lazurith
transmission point of origin: Spires
current transmission has been successfully relayed to: 0 nodes with a delay of: 0 minutes

⚠ AUG-LA04 MALFUNCTION DETECTED: - check "DIAGNOSTICS.btk" log file
...TRANSLATING DATA...[Image: blink.gif]

[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif?ex=6536cbfa&is=...9908863d1&]

Hey, Imo. I'm really not in the mood to go over the deets right now.

I've failed to do something important in a timely fashion, and because of it the Military Force got called into the mix, hell even the fucking Achlys left the drydock, and now Valentine's preventing us from leaving until we do her bidding. She is pissed, dude.

Do NOT leave the Citadel for any reason until she will brief us on tomorrow's expedition. You and I have been impounded for the time being. She made it really clear she doesn't want us two running off. Though, by the sound of it, I suspect it must be something to do with how the Military Force hates how "whimsical" and "free spirited" I've been.

...I don't know what's happening. Just bear with me here, please.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Gestalt - Imogen Jau - 07-16-2023

identified: Sentinel Gestalt
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: tNgKugd.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Well, I can't say this is what I wanted to hear. I was planning on going to Canaria with Aspen in the next few days to finally get some actual hands-on work done for SNOWBLIND, but I certainly don't want to piss Valentine off. I'll relocate to my apartment planetside in an hour or so, and keep my comm alerts on. If you want to come over and talk about what the hell is going on, I'll be available, but otherwise I'll be meditating and doing paperwork until I hear something.

Thanks for patching me in, Kris. We've all been communicating a lot better lately. Hopefully we can avoid the failures of the past if we keep this openness up.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Gestalt - Geno - 07-16-2023

identified: Lazurith
transmission point of origin: Spires
current transmission has been successfully relayed to: 0 nodes with a delay of: 0 minutes

⚠ AUG-LA04 MALFUNCTION DETECTED: - check "DIAGNOSTICS.btk" log file
...TRANSLATING DATA...[Image: blink.gif]

[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif?ex=6536cbfa&is=...9908863d1&]

I for one was relishing the idea of spending some time around you. Mostly to catch up on things, especially on SNOWBLIND.

The reason this is happening is entirely due to my own incompetence.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Gestalt - Geno - 12-16-2023

...starting encryption...
...establishing connection...
identified:
Lazurith

transmission point of origin: Heisenberg Research Station
currently connected to: rh48_bb7[Image: blink.gif]relay
⚠ New AUG-O-LE00 connection registered.
Transmitting visual data to implant.

...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: kstable.gif?ex=653f209f&is=652cab9f&hm=e...c45ffed64&]

Hello. Long time no see, hm?

Revenant tasked me with informing you that the circumstances are changing. Whatever that means.

It might have to do with the fact that Caliban is presumably dead, and since there is no longer a key to this puzzle, things are indeed about to change big time.

Feel free to pitch in your ideas. As long as you're allowed to toss them my way.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
[Image: ff14.png?ex=6561dfd4&is=654f6ad4&hm=1271...5cf6a3222&]

Parameter scripting and basic encryption keys provided by Ames Tech Center®. For more information, please visit us at (err.location:invalid)

RE: »INTRNL: Gestalt - Imogen Jau - 12-16-2023

identified: Sentinel Gestalt
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: tNgKugd.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Was not expecting to hear that Caliban's dead. Personally, it's a weight off my shoulders, even after factoring in that we now have to figure out if there are any more keys. As for Raven, I'm tired of her speaking in riddles and inexactitudes. I have a strong feeling that if SNOWBLIND can help with anything, it's something like this—getting us precise, actionable data. I doubt it's capable of giving us crystal-clear results, that never seems to be how these things work, but it might be something.

To that end, I'm pulling an unorthodox move. Going to try and cut a deal with Civil Administration, trade in those thousands of ration cards I've been saving up over the years in exchange for immediate approved requisition of as many Class-A personnel as they can spare. I'm hoping that the new guy, Fulcrum, might be able to pull some strings for me, and if not, I'll ask Revenant for assistance.

I'd like your help sanity-checking the process once I've forced through a few tests. I don't want to inadvertently poison the well for myself, especially given how hard formulating meaningful theoretical results already is.

Also... aren't you grounded? Why are you calling from Heisenberg?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Gestalt - Geno - 12-19-2023

identified:
Lazurith

transmission point of origin: Heisenberg Research Station
currently connected to: rh48_bb7[Image: blink.gif]relay

...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: 2.gif?ex=659342a5&is=6580cda5&hm=b4e7a8c...20b504215&]

Why am I on Heisenberg? It's because I've been granted a little bit of leeway since the incident around these parts. And I decided to spend it here for a while, checking up on some friends as we looked after each other. Well, that was until we moved on, I really just came back here to get my toothbrush, actually. I am not entirely certain on the full effectiveness of your personal project myself, since I happen to lack in clearance regarding lots of things lately. Just so we're clear, I'm not trying to goad you into spilling anything too juicy for my ears. I'm only curious as to what you might be up to.

On another note, she has also just tasked me with coming back to have a scheduled "psych eval", even though I really thought we were done with this whole deal. Know anything about that?

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

Parameter scripting and basic encryption keys provided by Ames Tech Center®. For more information, please visit us at (err.location:invalid)

RE: »INTRNL: Gestalt - Geno - 12-20-2023

identified:
Lazurith

transmission point of origin: Citadel
currently connected to: iw99_au1[Image: blink.gif]relay

...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: 2.gif?ex=659342a5&is=6580cda5&hm=b4e7a8c...20b504215&]

Doesn't matter. I'm here now. Let's get this over with, please.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream