Discovery Gaming Community
404th Assault Fleet - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: 404th Assault Fleet - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=197917)

404th Assault Fleet - Message Dump - 404th Assault Fleet - 07-18-2023

Communication channel

Template for combat reports:
Code:
[color=#FF8000]
[font=Orbitron]***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***[/font]

[img=150x150]YOUR CHARACTER[/img]

[b]Sender:[/b]
[b]Date:[/b]
[b]Unit type:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Target:[/b]
[b]Description: [/b]
[b]Confirmed victories:[/b]
[b]Losses:[/b]
[b]Guncam/Flight records:[/b] [spoiler][/spoiler]

[font=Orbitron]***END OF TRANSMISSION***[/font][/color]

RE: 404th Assault Fleet - Message Dump - Chxlls - 07-24-2023

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

Operative "Kori"

Sender: "Kori"

Date: 830/07/23

Unit type: Fighter Pair

Target: Various Liberty Navy assets, primarily The First Armada.

Description: We received a distress call from Secondary Fleet capitals in New York. We launched forces from nearby criminal bases to intercept and destroy the Liberty forces. I was in charge of our fighter squadron alongside operative "Unicorn". The two of us managed to neutralize hostile fighter and bomber targets, while our own bombers handled the capital ships.

Confirmed victories:
3 Bombers
1 Fighter
2 Capital Ships

Losses:
1 Fighter
1 Bomber

Guncam/Flight records:
***END OF TRANSMISSION***[/size]

RE: 404th Assault Fleet - Message Dump - Denzelthefish - 07-26-2023

[Image: y2Oohd7.png]

Sender: Kludde

Date: 831/07/23

Unit type: Havoc civilian bomber

Target: 1st Armada Waran bomber, named : Adam Lee

Description: While monitoring the lanes to jump gate New York this 1st scum came passing by. I didn't waste any time to eradicate it, after some well placed antimatter cannon shots and Arbalest shots he came to his demise when my Shredder mine exploded into his cockpit.

Confirmed victories: 1 Bomber

Losses: Zero

Guncam/Flight records: ***END OF TRANSMISSION***

RE: 404th Assault Fleet - Message Dump - Denzelthefish - 07-26-2023

[Image: y2Oohd7.png]

Sender: Kludde

Date: 831/07/23

Unit type: Havoc civilian bomber

Target: 1st Armada Obidian, 1st Armade Defender, Corsair transport, 2x Navy Battleship

Description: When moving back to Buffalo station in the New York station I passed West point and there was a 1st armada Obsidian sitting there. I offered him his life for 5 million credits but he thought that he could take me. We engaged eachother and I got some solid hit on him. Moments later another 1st ship showed up this time a Defender, He engaged me too because he could clearly see that his scum friend was in trouble against me. They both couldn't land anything with their cannons so I kept pounding them down. Not much later the Obsidian stood by probably because he couldn't hit a single shot. At that point an Amigo showed up named Claymore from the 101th fleet. He took care of the obsidian rather quick I would say 1 or 2 passes. In the meanwhile I was still taken care of the defender and not much later he also came to his end.

We decided to head back to buffalo to resupply but when crossing the badlands we came across a lost Corsair transport vessel. We quickly showed him the way back home by sending him back piece by piece to his planet.

Whilst destroying that transport an Navy battleship thought that he could clear 'his' space, We quickly showed him that this was not the case together with some other amigo's: Gigatoad from the mighty 404th, A Rogue gunboat-class vessel and another Outcast named Sly. When the battleship was on his last legs another one of those showed up and tried to safe him *laughs*. He soon realised that it was to late for that and limped back to west point while we were pummeling him with everything that we got. He docked quickly so we couldn't destroy him completely.

After all that we could finally all go back to Buffalo and everything was taken care of, the New York system was ridden of all it's scum once again.

Confirmed victories: 2x Fighter, 1x Transport and 2x Battleship

Losses: Zero

Guncam/Flight records: ***END OF TRANSMISSION***

RE: 404th Assault Fleet - Message Dump - Chxlls - 11-02-2023

Sender: Kori
Date: 11/01/833
Unit type: Fighter Squadron
Target: Various Liberty assets
Description: Pilots engaged Liberty Forces in New York

Confirmed kills: 5 Fighters. Ship callsigns below.

1st|Spectre-Epsilon
=LSF=Comanche
[LN]-Vincent.Marshall
=LSF=Raven
46th|M.Kemp-Smith

Losses: Lost 1 fighter

Guncam/Flight records:

***END OF TRANSMISSION***