Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Flora FROM: Helena Fischer - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Flora FROM: Helena Fischer (/showthread.php?tid=198610)

TO: Flora FROM: Helena Fischer - Sally - 09-12-2023

[Image: NgbxZ0O.png]
Data Stream Initiated
Sender: Helena Fischer.
Source Encryption: True.
Subject: Squids and bad vibes.

Hey Flora.
I've just noticed your reply to that transmission that Auxo sent, no need to worry, not much came out of it in the end, their project sounded sketchy and dangerous. After discussing with that Sentinel about it, my team doesn't really want to get involved with this potential can of worms and I have more doubts than before myself as well. I just hope this doesn't backfire in the near future and their alleged hundred thousand settlers don't end up trapped on ground at the other end of a Liberty Siege Cruiser gun once Liberty is done with Veracruz...
That being said, your accusations about them being nomad infected or collaborators are obviously, very concerning. If you could wire some evidence regarding it I would very much appreciate it.

On another note, some time ago I met certain Zoner gentleman onboard of a Geisha Yatch, rheinlandic name I can't exactly recall. He claimed there was certain business he wanted to discuss with some Gaian to recover a lost cache of data buried somewhere in Gaia. Did he get in touch with you? Does such cache exist at all? If so, has it been recovered already?

Awaiting your response.

RE: TO: Flora FROM: Helena Fischer - TheSauron - 09-12-2023

Incoming Transmission

[Image: CrdL0JT.jpg]

To: Helena Fischer
Encryption: Not particularly
Subject: Squids and bad vibes

Hey.

I'm glad your instincts kicked in before it got ugly. This project would've been more trouble than you can imagine, really. I am curious, what was it exactly that they wanted? What made it stink?

For evidence, sadly, no, I do not have them glowing purple on tape. It is a conclusion derived over a multitude of things they've done, such as this. I am sure the Order or the Services would have a more thorough file, though, if one were to ask.

As for the Zoner, yes, I got in touch with him. The cache indeed existed and was long since retrived and handed over to him and the Institute. It was just a typical marine survey, nothing particularly noteworthy.

Regards,
Flora

Transmission Over

RE: TO: Flora FROM: Helena Fischer - Sally - 09-12-2023

[Image: NgbxZ0O.png]
Data Stream Initiated
Sender: Helena Fischer.
Source Encryption: True.

They are looking to expand their land-side colony, a town that goes by the name "Ismara", allegedly makes home to one hundred thousand people; victims of war, political refugees and the like.

And what makes it stink is the fact that we think they should start planning evacuation from Elgin considering Liberty is right at their backyard and once they're done with the Insurgents, they will look for the next target in their list, which will very likely include them. My team wasn't really looking forward to aid building a potential coffin for all that people.
It just doesn't make much sense to me, they should start planning to move that people away from Inverness, tell that people to run away before the sh*t hits the fan, Inverness is not safe, either they are truly this reckless or they're not telling me the whole story and there's something down there other than an underground town.

The nomad footage seems old but on-point, that's indeed concerning, a few of my colleagues mentioned that they were also problematic during the Gallic invasion. All things considered, they seem in a really bad spot right now.

RE: TO: Flora FROM: Helena Fischer - TheSauron - 09-12-2023

Incoming Transmission

[Image: CrdL0JT.jpg]

To: Helena Fischer
Encryption: Not particularly
Subject: Squids and bad vibes

Hm.

A hundred thousand people? On Elgin? I find that a little hard to believe. Whatever is down there, it's certainly not that. Best to leave that planet be. It's likely Liberty or Crayter will eventually solve that problem for us. Maybe we'll even get a chance to contribute, who knows?

Either way, thanks for the info. Mundane as this project might be, I'm sure the men in black will be glad to hear about it.

Regards,
Flora

Transmission Over