Discovery Gaming Community
>> TO: 46th Fleet, Liberty Navy - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: >> TO: 46th Fleet, Liberty Navy (/showthread.php?tid=198728)

>> TO: 46th Fleet, Liberty Navy - Savannah McEvedy - 09-21-2023

Message from: Savannah McEvedy, Security Officer, Detroit Munitions
Encryption: 128-bit Ageira WFF
To: Forty-Sixth Fleet, Liberty Navy

To whom it may concern,

I write today representing the interests of Detroit Munitions, a close partner of Ageira, with the intent to inquire about the acquisition of a squadron of surplus BDR-337 Defender-class fightercraft, as well as their accompanying Vengeance and Magma Hammer weapon packages.

As I'm sure you can understand, the manufacture and delivery of high-quality and expensive armaments requires careful layers of logistical and security plans to ensure their safe delivery to the end customer. As a result, the acquisition of military-grade fightercraft would further our ambition to bring our company's security further under our own umbrella, allowing us to operate more efficiently and without further burdening LPI or Navy resources protecting crucial convoys of weaponry and supplies.

Training on the Defender platform by your instructors will not be necessary as we have multiple ex-navy personnel among our ranks, myself included, and thus the only responsibility for you would be the selection and delivery of surplus fighters to Detroit itself. We are willing to shoulder any excessive transport costs that may appear.

I sincerely hope we can come to a fair and equitable arrangement regarding the transfer of the requested fightercraft, and I look forward to your response.

Yours Faithfully,
Savannah McEvedy, Security Officer, Detroit Munitions

RE: >> TO: 46th Fleet, Liberty Navy - Akhetaten - 09-21-2023

[Image: thisisalsogood.png?width=498&height=498]

[Image: Uhmen.png]
Incoming Transmission
Origin: LNW-NID-O-2: "Akhetaten"

Login ID: Vice Admiral Maria Uhmen, CO
Recipient ID: Savannah McEvedy, Security Officer, Detroit Munitions
Subject: BDR-337 Acquisition

< Access Granted >
< Access Granted >

RE: >> TO: 46th Fleet, Liberty Navy - Savannah McEvedy - 09-21-2023

To: VAdm. Maria Uhmen, LNX Akhetaten, Forty-Sixth Fleet, Liberty Navy

Admiral Uhmen,

I thank you for your prompt response, and I appreciate that we have been accommodated in such a generous and supportive manner. I am delighted to confirm that we are, as we speak, receiving delivery of the first two of the five Defenders, as well as the prerequisite maintenance equipment and spare parts associated.

As you have seemingly expressed interest in meeting any further needs we may have, we would enquire as to the possibility of securing permission to use Vengeance and Magma Hammer type weaponry on our wider array of security vessels, not just the five Defenders you have generously provided.

Likewise, as you have extended the olive branch to us, please allow me to express our heartfelt thanks and to remind you that Detroit Munitions is always available to supply any armaments you or your fleet may require, or to work hand-in-hand with your own R&D departments to develop new weaponry.

Yours Sincerely,

RE: >> TO: 46th Fleet, Liberty Navy - Akhetaten - 09-21-2023

[Image: thisisalsogood.png?width=498&height=498]

[Image: Uhmen.png]
Incoming Transmission
Origin: LNW-NID-O-2: "Akhetaten"

Login ID: Vice Admiral Maria Uhmen, CO
Recipient ID: Savannah McEvedy, Security Officer, Detroit Munitions
Subject: BDR-337 Acquisition

< Access Granted >
< Access Granted >

RE: >> TO: 46th Fleet, Liberty Navy - Savannah McEvedy - 09-22-2023

To: VAdm. Maria Uhmen, LNX Akhetaten, Forty-Sixth Fleet, Liberty Navy

Admiral Uhmen,

Once again I find myself in the uniquely privileged position to thank you for your generosity. I will forward this correspondence to the licensing centre as you previously suggested.

We eagerly look forward to working with you on whatever project you have in mind, and await your future correspondence.

Yours Sincerely,