Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rheinland Government Offices- ATTN:Court House Clerk - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Rheinland Government Offices- ATTN:Court House Clerk (/showthread.php?tid=198933)

To: Rheinland Government Offices- ATTN:Court House Clerk - MrKatz - 10-05-2023

OPEN COMM CHANNEL---
TO:RHEINLAND COURT HOUSE
ATTN: SYSTEM CLERK

Dear Rheinland Official,

I wish to inquire into the ownership status of RGS| as a tag and Republican Group Shipping from your DBA Database. As I wish to possibly aquire it if unowned.

Thank you for your time,
Mr.Katzenbauer

---Message Sent---
COMM CLOSED---

RE: To: Rheinland Government Offices- ATTN:Court House Clerk - MrKatz - 10-12-2023

OPEN COMM CHANNEL---

Dear Rheinland Official,

Upon further investigation it appears there is no sign of a Republican Group Shipping. Since silence is usually good when talking to government entities, I will at this time assume RGS| is open and available to register as a unofficial subsidiary of the Rheinland Government, Its been almost three years. RGS wishes to put a base in Rheinland territory, and seek protection from rheinland in the event a siege is to take place. If there would be a preferred spot to place said head quarters please let me know. If not we wish to occupy the Hamburg system. Exact details of placement are negotiable and unknown at this time. I assume there will be a fee associated with the registration. Please contact me with information regarding your application process as we do not wish to intrude. RGS intentions are noble, we wish to, once operational, serve rheinland government for contracts and any other shipping needs that may be required. When not conducting work for the father land, we shall seek contracts from other neighboring factions, and attempt to forge trade contracts with most if not all of Sirius, short of those at which rheinland considers an enemy. So far an ally of ours has been carrier orion in Omega 48 from the Technocracy of Auxo. Should we not be able to work out a deal I will attempt to seek placement in another governing bodies system. Once approved I hope to recruit many members and grow our facilities to the point we can handle any contract at any time. At this moment the most units the company has been able to move is around 80 to 100k of material per 24 hour period.

As the assumed owner of RGS| I pledge to commit myself to being the best to my employees as possible. I hear terms of "slavery, unprofessional, lack of empathy, for-profit at the expense of employee health when looking at fellow shipping companies and I personally pledge RGS will be different. We plan to provide amenities to any employee in need, we have no set schedule for employees they are welcome to work when and where they want, 100% coverage of health care, cover the cost of ship repairs when flying through radiation areas, most if not all PTO is approved within reason, we will match contributions out of each check to a savings account for our employees allowing a stable retirement with proper time spent at the company and overall more.

Please let us know if we can work something out as we wish to begin construction immediately as we are already at capacity for our current offices. We will be making a recruitment thread and general information page hastily if approved. Please respond timely.

Thank you for your time,
Mr.Katzenbauer

---Message Sent---
COMM CLOSED---

RE: To: Rheinland Government Offices- ATTN:Court House Clerk - MrKatz - 10-16-2023

OPEN COMM CHANNEL---

Dear Rheinland official,

This is our last communication before we attempt seeking other houses to construct our head quarters at. We still wish to build in Hamburg but are willing to build anywhere desired.

Please advise,
Mr.Katzenbauer
RGS| President

---Message Sent---
COMM CLOSED---

RE: To: Rheinland Government Offices- ATTN:Court House Clerk - Rheinland Government - 10-16-2023

[Image: mW2h6On.png]

Guten tag herr Katzenbauer.

As for the trademark of RGS|, we have no records of it being in use.

As for the modular base request, it is under processing.

Kind regards,
Secretary Susanne Huber

Ministry of the Interior

RE: To: Rheinland Government Offices- ATTN:Court House Clerk - MrKatz - 10-16-2023

(10-16-2023, 08:12 PM)Rheinland Government Wrote:
[Image: mW2h6On.png]

Guten tag herr Katzenbauer.

As for the trademark of RGS|, we have no records of it being in use.

As for the modular base request, it is under processing.

Kind regards,
Secretary Susanne Huber

Ministry of the Interior
OPEN COMM CHANNEL---
ATTN: MINISTRY OF THE INTERIOR

Excellent, we await your response in regards to our HQ.

Bitte nach Belieben,
Mr.Katzenbauer
RGS| President

---Message Sent---
COMM CLOSED---