Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gallic Goverment || From: OS&C. ||About: Riviera Resort Status. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gallic Goverment || From: OS&C. ||About: Riviera Resort Status. (/showthread.php?tid=199729)

To: Gallic Goverment || From: OS&C. ||About: Riviera Resort Status. - Lord Helmchen - 10-20-2023

[Image: Caitlin_Cross.jpg]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: Gallic Gendarmerie
Encryption: OS&C Alpha One
Subject: Change in Laws

Hello Gallic Gendarmerie

My name is Caitlyn Cross I am the Chairwoman of Orbital Spa and Cruise. I have contacted you today to talk about the Changed Laws in Gallia. I have heard of your change of the laws to leave behind the legacy of the old government. We of course welcome a rework of your Laws to leave that nasty past behind.

I was informed by the Manager of Riviera Resort that there are certain Questions about the Legal Status of our little Resort above your Moon. The Resort was highly Profitable in the past for both Galli and Orbital Spa and Cruise. We have hired many Gallic´s for the Jobs on board and we would, of course, like to work out a solution to this little Legal Trouble. So please tell me how we can solve this Litle Problem and I will Be Glad to solve it with a Check.

But while we already talk I would like to ask what the Gallic government plans to do with that Large Debrie Field in Orbit of the Capitol World of Gallia. While our Guests still have a Beautiful View of the Planet we wouldn't mind helping Fund the Removal of the field so that the Full Beauty of New Paris can be Restored. If we can Catch Two Flies with One Stone in the Process then it would be even better.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club
Director and Chairwoman of OS&C

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

RE: To: Gallic Goverment || From: OS&C. ||About: Riviera Resort Status. - Lord Helmchen - 10-23-2023

~~~Boosting Signal~~~

RE: To: Gallic Goverment || From: OS&C. ||About: Riviera Resort Status. - The Gallic Union - 10-23-2023

Planet New Paris, Île-de-France system
23rd of October, 749 AGS / 833 AS

[Image: avatar_23336.png?dateline=1636124588]

Sender: Gallic Union Licensing & Permit Office
Recipient: Caitlyn Cross, for Orbital Spa & Cruise
Subject: RE: Change in Laws

Chairwoman Caitlyn Cross;

The Gallic Gendarmerie is not the one to allocate permits nor licenses, that would be our Office's job. Therefore, it has been transferred to us.

Please do not worry, it seems we have already partially fixed this through our system of legacy license. As you can see here, in the Modular Base Registry, your base has already been registered. Everything about your company's current asset is lawfully registered - however, please be aware that it is indeed a temporary solution, as the Gallic Laws indicate that for a lifetime fee, a 10,000,000 Gallic Franks have to be deposited - the Office, after a session with Board of Maréchals, have decided to reward your service in the Gallic Union with a reduction of 70% in the lifetime fee.

As of now, we have registered 700,000 Gallic Franks deposited - 9,300,000 remains, and with the reduction decided by the Board of Maréchals alongside the Office, 2,300,000. In short, it means your asset can continue to operate while we leave you to pay the remaining fee of 2,300,000 Gallic Frank, to Gallic.Union-Bank.

As for the Debris Field around New Paris, nicknamed "Senart", we also wish for it to disappear. While it is not a concern for the regular flights, we can understand that your company would have an interest in having this debris field at least partially taken care of. We will contact the Gallic Metal Service and see if it is within their future plans to deal with said Debris Field.

As a replacement, maybe the orbit of Planet Meudon, with its proximity to Aubigny and its trade lanes, would be suitable for your company? This is an allotment in the Île-de-France system that we can allocate immediately for your operations while we see whether or not, the Debris Field would be cleaned sufficiently fast. This is valid for potential Luxury Liners that would potentially operate in Île-de-France, not for your Modular Base, as it is already deployed, of course. Though, as you said, it does not entirely impact your operations. It is your call and we fully welcome your offer to fund said future potential cleanup operations.

I hope the Office has been of help. If you require anything, please do not hesitate in contacting us.

Yours sincerely,
The Gallic Union Licensing & Permit Office

End of Message

RE: To: Gallic Goverment || From: OS&C. ||About: Riviera Resort Status. - Lord Helmchen - 10-23-2023

[Image: Caitlin_Cross.jpg]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: Gallic Union Licensing & Permit Office
Encryption: OS&C Alpha One
Subject: Change in Laws

Hello Licensing & Permit Office

I apologize for the confusion. We thought the Gendarmerie was in charge of the Money collection for the outstanding fees. We thank you for the Discount and have already Wired the funds to your Account. You should have them already. The Proof of Payment is in the Description.

About your Offer of Relocation to Riviera Resort, I want to inform you that we aren't Planning or Want to Relocate our Resort. We are quite happy with our Current Location over the moon of Calmart. We and our Guests have a beautiful view of New Paris. And we are also close enough for our Guests to enjoy all the Art, Entertainment, and Landmarks that the Capitol of Gallia has to offer. So as long as the "Senart" Debrie Field won't become a Danger for our Shuttles and Liners to Arive on the Resort we will stay where we are.

But we would of course be happy to help Fund the Removal of "Senart" Field so that New Parris becomes even more Beautiful than it already is. So if you contact the Gallic Metal Services and they have a plan to Remove the Field Please send them our way so we maybe can cover some of the Financial Burden. To make Gallia Beautifull again.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club
Director and Chairwoman of OS&C

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]