Discovery Gaming Community
Player Warned: Andy_the_Old_Git - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Warned: Andy_the_Old_Git (/showthread.php?tid=199891)

Player Warned: Andy_the_Old_Git - Tunicle - 10-24-2023

Andy_the_Old_Git has been warned for:

Quote:Rules broken = 2.2 - Attacking others without roleplaying first is not allowed.>

Consequences: As you appear to be a new player your ships are in Bastille (Prison System) with no other penalty.

To get out of Bastille please post below indicating you understand the rules.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Player Warned: Andy_the_Old_Git - para4502 - 10-24-2023

If this is related to by Bounty Hunter ID with Gunboat attacking a Rogue Gunboat/Destroyer/Dreadnaught in Liberty? Then surely this is RP - i warned that i was on a mission or would have attacked (accordingto RP) and after misssion gunboat was near me and i RP then attacked

WTF

No, it was an incident where all you said was "Hi" then destroyed a light fighter - Tunicle

RE: Player Warned: Andy_the_Old_Git - para4502 - 10-24-2023

I then got back on server - so is this now clear?

You were never banned from server, but the original warning reads "To get out of Bastille please post below indicating you understand the rules." which I cannot see - Tunicle

RE: Player Warned: Andy_the_Old_Git - para4502 - 10-25-2023

but my main character is still stuck in Bastille?

does anyone even read these?

OK Mr Pendantic, i understand the rules - i actually complied with them, which you havent acknowledged. Please pretty please let my ship out of the bastille. So i assume somewhere that i havent read a BH ship seeing a rogue and corsair over manhattan are supposed to ignore them?

(10-24-2023, 07:10 PM)para4502 Wrote: If this is related to by Bounty Hunter ID with Gunboat attacking a Rogue Gunboat/Destroyer/Dreadnaught in Liberty? Then surely this is RP - i warned that i was on a mission or would have attacked (accordingto RP) and after misssion gunboat was near me and i RP then attacked

WTF

No, it was an incident where all you said was "Hi" then destroyed a light fighter - Tunicle

location? news to me - player light fighter? or NPC?

RE: Player Warned: Andy_the_Old_Git - L1ght - 10-25-2023

You have been warned for shooting a BPA Cavalier ( Light fighter - your target) as a Civilian Frigate with a pirate ID(you) without sufficient roleplay.

RE: Player Warned: Andy_the_Old_Git - para4502 - 10-26-2023

sorry - dont remember it tho? Was it a NPC?

RE: Player Warned: Andy_the_Old_Git - Tunicle - 10-26-2023

Player in Leeds.

RE: Player Warned: Andy_the_Old_Git - para4502 - 10-26-2023

ok - sorry - didnt think i had done that (although RP of pirate v police would explain attack) may have been while waves of police came in and i didnt see was player? can i get out of jail now please?

You are on Barrier Gate - Tunicle