Discovery Gaming Community
North War Industries Communication Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: North War Industries Communication Center (/showthread.php?tid=200352)

North War Industries Communication Center - North War Industries - 11-09-2023

[Image: logo.png]

North War Industries Communication Center

We established this communication channel for keeping in touch with our comrades, post your production reports, constrcution reports or patrol reports in this channel. No matter how slight the matter is and what position you’re in, more information we have, lesser mistakes we’ll make.

Make sure that your reports will be written with the following farmat:
Code:
[float=left][img=143x200]https://i.postimg.cc/hj9tB6V2/image.png[/img][/float]
[indent][size=18][b]
[color=#FFFFFF]From:[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]To:[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]Location:[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]Subj:[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]Priority:[/color][/b][/size][/indent]

[hrc]#0080FF[/hrc]

[indent][pi amount=40][table=#0080FF][td][align=center][img=220x250]https://i.postimg.cc/7PsNzWFC/image.jpg[/img][/align][/td][/table][/pi]

[hrc]#0080FF[/hrc][/indent]

[indent][size=large]Your text here[/size]

[spoiler=Attachment]Any Additional data here[/spoiler]

[align=left][color=#FFffff][i][size=large]Your sign here[/size][/i][/color][/align][/indent]

[hrc]#0080FF[/hrc]

[align=right][color=#FFffff][i]In the service of people[/i][/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]为 人 民 服 务[/i][/color]
[i]На службе у людей[/i][/align]

RE: North War Industries Communication Center - Os_SK - 12-07-2023

[Image: QQ20231209201616_1.png?ex=65ec6fa6&is=65...1a9c5946d5]

To: Headquarter
Subj: Transit assistance to Auxo
Priority: Medium priority

Today, a friendly Auxo member sent my adjutant a request for passage assistance describing his need to use a Jump Drive device to get to the Earhert system.

After the information was placed in front of me, I considered the feasibility, approved the request and personally contacted the Auxo member to grant the right of way.

While waiting for the Jump Drive device to recharge, I chatted with him about the possibility of faction relations. I think they are friends who can help each other, and I hereby inform the High command.

Major YiFeng Huang

In the service of people
为 人 民 服 务
На службе у людей

RE: North War Industries Communication Center - Os_SK - 12-25-2023

To: All Coaliion member
Subj: Coalition's North War Industris Successfully Counter Corsairs Smuggling in Omega-5 System
Priority: Standard

North War Industris Successfully Counter Corsairs Smuggling in Omega-5 System
Details check attachment

North War Industries newsroom

In the service of people
为 人 民 服 务
На службе у людей

RE: North War Industries Communication Center - Os_SK - 02-24-2024

To:All Coalition members
Subj:About Earhart's recon operation
Priority:Medium priority

Check the news text for details

YiFeng.Huang

In the service of people
为 人 民 服 务
На службе у людей

RE: North War Industries Communication Center - kleinsuess2000 - 02-26-2024

[Image: 2.png?ex=65e72d99&is=65d4b899&hm=78cc924...y=lossless]
[Image: 20231208_212607_edited.jpg?ex=65eb1201&i...42c7f23cf&]

To: Headquarter
Subj: An attack on our supply routes
Priority: Medium priority

CPS-Poyanghu reported a hostile act against the ship. This morning, CPS-Poyanghu was intercepted by an unidentified aircraft near omega-48-4C while on a routine supply route. The onboard detectors were unable to detect life signals. It is unclear if this was caused by some protective technology or if the aircraft was a drone of unknown forces.

After sending a signal that the ship's computer could not decode, the aircraft suddenly emitted a weapons-grade energy pulse, CPS-Poyanghu's hull was hit, the ship's weapon module began a self-defense firefight, and after some time successfully detonated the hostile aircraft.

CPS-Poyanghu's hull was punctured in several places and the ship had to return to the maintenance dock. Due to the increase in hostile acts in the system, it is recommended that the Group's armed patrol operations be restarted.

Major Jie Jin

In the service of people
为 人 民 服 务
На службе у людей

RE: North War Industries Communication Center - Os_SK - 03-07-2024

[Image: 2.png?ex=65f9a299&is=65e72d99&hm=54f2e81...y=lossless]

To: All Coalition Member
Subj: Emergency rescue of our ally Molly under attack
Priority:intermediate

Please check the News release for details

A.S.834.3.5
NWI News Department

In the service of people
为 人 民 服 务
На службе у людей

RE: North War Industries Communication Center - North War Industries - 03-16-2024

Announcement

Attention all comrades. We noticed a few sodiers have made outstanding contributions during their service, as their rewards, after serious discussion among North War Industries High Command officers. We decided to make several adjustments to their rank as follows:

Cadet Xiaoming.Wei promoted to Junior Lieutenant.

Cadet Jhon.Hong promoted to Junior Lieutenant.

Congratulations to the comrade mentioned above, keep it up!

In the service of people
为 人 民 服 务
На службе у людей

RE: North War Industries Communication Center - North War Industries - 04-14-2024

Announcement

Attention all comrades. Recently, we had a few operations, and during the operations, a few comrades carried a lot of weight, been a great help to us. As their rewards, after serious discussion among North War Industries High Command officers. We decided to make a adjustment to sodier's rank as follows:

Cadet Chenyu.Mo promoted to Senior Lieutenant.

Congratulations to the comrade mentioned above, keep it up!

In the service of people
为 人 民 服 务
На службе у людей

RE: North War Industries Communication Center - Col.Zhang - 04-27-2024

To:North War industry Comrades
Subj:Recent Report
Priority:Medium Priority

[Image: vDM38BPN]

To the North war industry comrades:
This is your beloved Col.Zhang speaking,Who has been shocked by what i commanded to what you did yesterday,After me have taken a quick brunch,I got a strict feeling that i need to make an simple conclusion for what yesterday happened in spite of myself,therefore,listen and check it carefully,comrades.

It is well-known that both we and other factions are in favor of those exotic weapons,moreover we have to jump in the Earhart system to mine those lost resources,so yesterday when we finished our mining operation in Earhart,who were passing by the sector 5G/F,Where we happened to met a giant Large Corsair Convey which brought their BARGE.Under this circumstance,Due to we still have to protect our transport, so we just simply said “Good day Corsairs”,And move away.Neither the Corsairs nor the NWI wants to fight by use transport,As i just said,”We respect to all the workers,which includes miners, transport workers and so on.Despite they are in different faction,hostile or not,we won’t disrupt them,unless they attack us first.”And in my aspect saying,Killing those Big giant and non-pliancy targets won’t improve the battle skills,so why will we waste ammo and time doing such meaning-less job? Therefore,we flew to the Omega-48 Tangier Planet as soon as possible,also we had held a party for the bumper harvest for what we’ve done in yesterday’s mining progress.

Why i say it’s a “Foul-Up”? When cake has been cut,the vodka were fulled within our goblets,Tree-Man-Zhou who serve as the Commander in our ranks,Broke the Jiangnan shipyard bar’s gate,rushing inside,knocked down those cake and made himself covered in cream,like a bloody snowman,spoke to me face to face that the Liberty ships showed up in the Omega-11 system,and didn’t know what they were up to.under such a situation here,the celebration was immediately closed.All hands to the battle stations,meanwhile i was still being a bit drunkenness,therefore the orders were given by me in rush which was THE CODE RED:COMRADES! NEUTUALLIZE ALL THE THREADES NEAR OUR HOME! When that order was given to the others,we suited up,activated the jump drive system on the CPW-057-Wuhan cruiser,alongside the NanChang Cruiser,moving straightly to the Omega-11 system.

When we had arrived,after searched for a while,what we saw were four Liberty gunboats and a Damaged Liberty Cruiser,who were chasing Corsair’s convey which we just saw before, Due to the Liberty’s combats ship in our border,And the corsair’s just a small convey due to some of them were shot down by the Liberty’s,The command was given straight,without let them explained why they were here, “NanChang,shoot down those capitalist.”we performed as the vanguard,and Wuhan which me in charge,were suffered severe damaged,the support had arrived,Miss Karenina,who in charge the BingYue Cruiser,Code-name Zerno the Tempest Carrier,And Tree-Man-Zhou in JianYang,and a Auxo bomber.Since they arrived,they followed by my command,cleared those Liberty ship at once,And chased down those corsair’s combat ship as their support which in the Omega-41 system,As for Wuhan,we have to repair in the Northein base in Omega-11 system,.

Despite those Corsair and Liberty ships, when we finished the repair,on the route towards the Omega-41,I’d met a goddamn giant blue “squid”,The Order fellow called that creature as “Ishtar”,which performing the Dreadnought as the nomad creature line, “All hands disengage the corsairs,Find that bloody squid,neutralize that enemy of the humanity!”Soon the command was delivered,Our carrier found it first,Which is cruising fast,Wuhan and Nanchang played an critical part in it,Disrupted it’s “butt”,stopped him,and prevented it form escaping,When the reinforcement arrived,The bloody squid were sunk swiftly.

For the rest of us,However,had a brutal fight in Omega-41,who fought well,shot down their several bombers,Let their corsair battlecruiser suffered enough damage,Moreover,when we clear that Omega-41 was cleared,returned to the Tangier for further duty,and maintenance our fleets.

Is that really a big victory for us?None of us were shot down,and wipe them out.For me,Personally,I think not,due to the alcohol and the Tiredness,I wasn’t ask what the liberty ship were doing down there,just blind by the anger,simply gave a simplified order.When I got up today,I solemnly felt that i can’t attacked them directly,without further asking,should ask stop them and ask what they were doing here,then banish them first,if they won’t listen to us, then we can use the lethal forces to do that.Comrades,We aren’t the butchers,nor the conquers,We are noble fighters that fight for the glory communism,Comrades,Let’s do more negotiate instead of the cannons,But don’t make it wrong,The dignity relies on the sword’s edge,The Truth within the Cannon range,we still need to improve ourselves Armed Forces.Make sure that in your heart,Glory to the noble Coalition fighters,don’t make such a foul up like this,Col.Zhang out!

Colorful Pointed Out By: Tree-Man Zhou

Qing Jie Zhang

In the service of people
为 人 民 服 务
На службе у людей