Discovery Gaming Community
Keepers closed recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Keepers closed recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=20056)

Keepers closed recruitment - Slomon K'Hara - 05-03-2009

We are closing recruitment for the Keepers until further notice. We have reached the desired number of members and we will be accepting no more applications. You can of course RP your nomads together with us and send us stories, if one story is really great and that person's RP in game acceptable we might accept them in. However any applications done by people are ignored. So for now this is turning into invite only.

Keepers closed recruitment - deaxy - 05-03-2009

I may be wrong, but wasn't it invite only all the time?
I'm going to kick myself in the head, if it was an open recruitment somewhere.....DAMN IT! :(

Keepers closed recruitment - NerdRage - 05-03-2009

awww, i was half-way through writing a story and going to make a trial nomad

pooh

Keepers closed recruitment - Othman - 05-03-2009

' Wrote:awww, i was half-way through writing a story and going to make a trial nomad

pooh
Doesn't he say, you still can make a trial nomad and RP with them?

Keepers closed recruitment - Grimly - 05-03-2009

' Wrote:awww, i was half-way through writing a story and going to make a trial nomad

pooh

Make your trial as Kress said and stay like it. I was a keeper and except the right to kill anyone you want just because they're red, you won't get anything more. And believe me, the fun is missing when everyone is after you only to get a blue message.

For RP : Stay in your nomad trial, it's enough.
For action :
Make an outcast and visit the corsairs or the liberty navy.
Make a corsair and visit the outcasts or the bretonians.

Keepers closed recruitment - Titan - 05-03-2009

Grimly I'd appreciate if you kept your bad mood because you got kicked out of the Keepers out of this thread. If you have anything to say about it, PM everyone on the forum for all I care, I can also PM them with the reasons why you were removed and then its settled. But stay out of the thread. And as I mentioned in the post, you can still RP your trial nomads and you can still get invited into group and go on RP runs with us if you're doing it right. So by all means keep trying. As for the recruitment being open before, we got at least 2 or more stories per day from people wanting to join. This wont happen anymore, we won't read them unless we ask you to send us a story. And for us to ask you that we'll first need to see how you RP in game. So, RP your nomads, we'll watch, when we're online try to ask for a group with us and then follow us and watch, even join the RP and we can all have fun. We just currently have too many members to be openly recruiting. Either way, good luck in it.

Keepers closed recruitment - Linkus - 05-04-2009

I just hope one of the most respected but yet least understood factions doesn't become inward looking.

Keepers closed recruitment - Slomon K'Hara - 06-20-2009

Keeper recruitment re-opened. Please don't PM this forum acount but instead send all messages to ;
Forum acount : Exile
Skype ID : majordutchy