Discovery Gaming Community
To: Virulian Enclave members still out there; From: Singularis - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Virulian Enclave members still out there; From: Singularis (/showthread.php?tid=201530)

To: Virulian Enclave members still out there; From: Singularis - Singularis - 01-22-2024

<<Long-Distance Communication Unit activated>>
<<Source ID: VE|Omnisciens>>
<<Source Location: Omicron Delta, Freeport 11>>
<<Target: Any and all remaining Virulian Enclave members>>
<<Priority: High>>
<<Audio-visual stream found... channel opened>>

[Image: Singularis-Com-ID-new.png]
*Greetings, brothers and sisters. I am not aware how many of you this message will reach, if any.
I have to apologize, I had to leave Sirius sector for... personal reasons, as one might say. It has been almost a decade since I left.
I shall not elaborate on those reasons at the moment, however.
Nonetheless, I have to know if Virulian Enclave still has any members apart from myself.
Judging by what I have heard from humans around Sirius in several last days since I have returned, I might be the last member of the Enclave.
The Temple on Gran Canaria is in ruins. Our former allies do not remember our bonds. The sector has changed. I need a lot of new data.

Contact me if you are still among the stars of Sirius, whether as members or Virulian Enclave, or you had to change your affiliation. Otherwise in the near future I shall take preparations for the revival of the Enclave and restoration of the Temple upon myself.

Blessings of the Creator be with you.

<Transmission ends>

RE: To: Virulian Enclave members still out there; From: Singularis - Serpentis - 01-22-2024

Transmission Open

Signal ID: Patriarch Mali'Cael
Origin: Gran Canaria
To: Singularis
Subject: Home

[Image: L1njDR8.png]
Singularis, I am Mali'Cael, I represent what is left of those of our kind that left the sector during the Civil War, together with a few colony ships, we slept in stasis pods for some time, preparing to return to Sirius at some point.
We've managed to secure an area on Gran Canaria where the temple and city lay, we are still rebuilding however. Your brothers and sisters await you, we are incredibly glad to see others have survived.

May the Creator Protect your voyage.

Transmission Closed

RE: To: Virulian Enclave members still out there; From: Singularis - Singularis - 01-22-2024

<<Long-Distance Communication Unit activated>>
<<Source ID: VE|Omnisciens>>
<<Source Location: Omicron Delta, Freeport 11>>
<<Target: Patriarch Mali'Cael>>
<<Priority: Medium>>
<<Audio-visual stream found... channel opened>>

[Image: Singularis-Com-ID-new.png]
*It relieves me greatly to hear that I am not in fact the last member of the Enclave and that restoration of the Temple and New Eden has already started. I will arrive as soon as I can. We have much to discuss.

Blessings of the Creator be with you.*

<Transmission ends>

RE: To: Virulian Enclave members still out there; From: Singularis - Serpentis - 01-22-2024

Transmission Open

Signal ID: Patriarch Mali'Cael
Origin: Gran Canaria
To: Singularis
Subject: Home

[Image: L1njDR8.png]

Haven awaits your return, our people will be glad to have one of their own with them again. We will transmit security protocols.

Blessed be the Creator and his will.

Transmission Closed