Discovery Gaming Community
To: Owners of Neuss || From Krüger Mineralien - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Owners of Neuss || From Krüger Mineralien (/showthread.php?tid=201542)

To: Owners of Neuss || From Krüger Mineralien - Kruger - 01-23-2024

[Image: img]

To: Miningfactory Neuss, Sigma 15 Management
Subject: About the Station
Encryption: Medium

Guten Tag meine Damen und Herren,

Let me introduce myself im Julian Müller Vorsitzender of Krüger Mineralien.

As both of our investigations has bin shown, Sigma 15 is rich of Aluminum containing Rocks.
This realization of the Situation is very welcome to our Company with the very well running Refinery on Breuninger we are heading to expend this Operation with more Storage and possible refining places.
Shot and direct, we are looking to negotiate a possibility of a Stations purchase, there your Miningfactory Neuss comes along!
Would it be possible for your company to think about such a sale ?
If yes please give us some Informations about the State of your Space Station and what price you think of.

Glück auf!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Julian Müller

Vorstandsvorsitzender,
Krüger Mineralien
[Image: 7w0JMaz.png]

RE: To: Owners of Neuss || From Krüger Mineralien - René Laurent - 01-25-2024

▓▒░ INCOMING TRANSMISSION ░▒▓

[Image: Asset_1.png]

Subject: Miningfactory Neuss, Sigma-15
Sender: René Laurent
Origin: Elcano Complex - Magellan
Encryption: Alpha-Zeta-Gamma-Beta
Recipient(s): Julian Müller, Kruger Vorsitzender

Bonjour Mister Julian Müller,

Allow me to introduce myself: I am Rene Laurent and Chief Operations Officer of NHI and Administrator of the Elcano Complex in Magellan.

Our explorers also noticed that Sigma is rich in aluminum-containing rocks, but since we are currently suffering from a staff shortage, it would be best for our company to get rid of unnecessary things and use the staff in other places in order to be more efficient.
Furthermore, we don't have the capacity to keep up with you or any other Rhineland group.
That's why it's best for both parties to complete the sale.

I read your offer and your request carefully and took into account all eventualities that are relevant to the sale.

Here's some data from our station:
Core4
Hydroponic Bay
Docking Module Factory
Aluminium Refinery
9 Cargo Modules = 420,000 Units of Storage Space

Since I'm sure they'll be moving the station's location (the current one isn't bad if a siege were to take place, but it's pretty remote for customers), I'll give them a little concession on the price.
We will replenish the storage of reperatrual materials and water by 30,000 units one last time so that the station can initially be self-sufficient and you have a small buffer with the supply.
The selling price is 55 million credits.

If you agree to the price, I will send you all the necessary documents and access codes via a private channel and, if you agree, congratulate your company on the successful purchase of the station.

Have a nice day and good luck out there.

René Laurent
Chief Operations Officer

░▒▓ END OF TRANSMISSION ▓▒░

RE: To: Owners of Neuss || From Krüger Mineralien - Kruger - 01-27-2024

Guten Tag Herr Laurent, nice to meet you.

The informations you transmit us are quite that what we are looking for!
55 Million are of cause some high amount of Credits but we try to expand as much as we can so we will get these Credits together.
We need to know if we can get all the Workers on the Station too because you know good employee are rare out here in the Sigmas.
Please let me know if this would be possible too and at least where we can adress the Credits to.

Glück auf!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Julian Müller

Vorstandsvorsitzender,
Krüger Mineralien

RE: To: Owners of Neuss || From Krüger Mineralien - René Laurent - 01-28-2024

▓▒░ INCOMING TRANSMISSION ░▒▓

[Image: Asset_1.png]

Subject: Miningfactory Neuss, Sigma-15 / Potential Business
Sender: René Laurent
Origin: Elcano Complex - Magellan
Encryption: Alpha-Zeta-Gamma-Beta
Recipient(s): Julian Müller, Kruger Vorsitzender

Bonjour Mister Julian Müller,

I'm glad to hear that you like the Price.
This makes NHI’s workflow much easier.
Furthermore, you are welcome to take on all Employees who are currently stationed on the base/put them into service, as we ourselves only have partially unfilled positions at other stations and are not in a position to distribute all workers to other bases.
I also send you the bank details via a private channel as well as the access details for the station.

I still have one last question:
Would it be possible that NHI could get an exclusive purchase price from Kruger for Aluminum?
We ourselves need Aluminum for our HQ in Magellan in order to be able to produce technical devices. I was thinking of a Price of 70-80 Credits per Unit if this is possible.
The Quantities required per Week would be over 15,000 Units.
Please let me know if you are interested in this Business and you have a regular Customer for Aluminum.

Have a nice day and good luck out there.

René Laurent
Chief Operations Officer

░▒▓ END OF TRANSMISSION ▓▒░

RE: To: Owners of Neuss || From Krüger Mineralien - Kruger - 01-28-2024

Guten Tag Herr Laurent.

Great that both sides got on one level, for the case of your asking for special price of Aluminium for you Company we can only tell you that the current price is about 80 S.C. so you are always able to get some at Breuninger.
We cant freeze this price for the future of this price, its always about the Sirius wide market and the Workers payments.
So if you are okay with that kind of situation we will pay the 55 Millions to your named Bank account.

Glück auf!

[28.01.2024 13:30:41] [2024-01-28] 13:30:43 You have sent 55.000.000 credits to MFN|Bank.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Julian Müller

Vorstandsvorsitzender,
Krüger Mineralien