Discovery Gaming Community
TO: PSI ALPHA AND OMEGA AGENTS | FROM: YURI ORLOV - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: PSI ALPHA AND OMEGA AGENTS | FROM: YURI ORLOV (/showthread.php?tid=201543)

TO: PSI ALPHA AND OMEGA AGENTS | FROM: YURI ORLOV - New Covenant Church - 01-23-2024

------------ INCOMING TRANSMISSION ------------

ENCRYPTION : Highest

SENDER ID : New Covenant Church - Directorate of Pontifical Service of Intelligence

RECEIVER ID : PSI Alpha and Omega agents

SOURCE : Pontifical Palace, Planet Pygar - Omicron Theta System

SUBJECT : Surveillance mission activation

[Image: AnCuUjN.gif]

<< Status: Loaded >>

------------ END OF TRANSMISSION ------------

RE: TO: PSI ALPHA AND OMEGA AGENTS | FROM: YURI ORLOV - John Constantine - 01-29-2024

----------- INCOMING TRANSMISSION -----------

ENCRYPTION : Highest

SENDER ID : Agent Omega

RECEIVER ID : Director Yuri Orlov

SOURCE : Unknown

SUBJECT : Delta Report

[Image: GnMr8J3.gif]

P.S.I. Covert Operator

Agent Omega

Greetings, Director Orlov.

The operation in Delta has begun, as ordered, although I can't give you too much information for now. I've carried out several covert surveillance on the ships that travel the commercial routes of the system, and in the surroundings of Freeport 11, but I haven't been able to capture practically anything relevant.

Despite this, I've had the opportunity to observe on several occasions the AI referred to in the Guard reports. It's scanner identifier assigns it the name VE|Omnisciens, and it controls a cruiser-class drone. From what I've been able to deduce from the conversations I've witnessed, it doesn't seem to be a threat to humans, but rather exhibits peaceful behavior, and sometimes it even complains about the aggressiveness that some humans have expressed in their encounters with it. It appears interested in gathering information about active groups in the area, and from what I've been able to see, it's trying to understand the reason why conflicts are occurring, as well as the balances of power between various factions.

Nevertheless, I haven't been able to appreciate in it anything beyond the mere interest in accumulating knowledge, and certainly my preliminary conclusion is that it doesn't represent any imminent threat to humans. I still have to investigate more about the religious beliefs that it seems to preach, and write a more exhaustive report, but either way they don't seem worrying.

Attached to this message is one of the audio recordings made of the AI, as the clearest example of the style of behavior that the target develops.

That's all for now, Director. I will continue reporting.

Deux Vigilat.

----------- END OF TRANSMISSION -----------