Discovery Gaming Community
To: GMS ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Inquiry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: GMS ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Inquiry (/showthread.php?tid=201954)

To: GMS ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Inquiry - Orex Industries - 02-27-2024

Incoming Transmission
Origin: Tokelau Smelter, Omicron Delta
Signal strength: Strong

[Image: os43XgG.png]

Dear representatives of GMS,

I hope this message finds you well. I am Luis Zavala of the Orex Industries - a newly formed company that specializes in extraction and production of Iridium, with our main base - Tokelau Smelter located in Omicron Delta.

We are particularly interested in acquiring Molybdenum ore, a critical component for our manufacturing processes. Understanding that GMS is the largest Gallic Mining Corporation, we are confident in the quality and reliability of the resources you provide. Our intention is to procure a substantial quantity of Molybdenum ore, and we are eager to discuss the terms of this potential arrangement.

Furthermore, we are also in need of Bio-Neural Processors, an essential component that we understand is only available in Gallia, namely 5.000 units. Given GMS's standing within the Gallic market, we believe you could assist us in sourcing these processors to fulfill our requirements.

In addition to the procurement aspect, we are interested in exploring the possibility of having the Bio-Neural Processors delivered to our Tokelau Smelter facility in Omicron Delta. We understand the logistical complexities involved in such an endeavor and are open to discussing the feasibility and terms of such arrangements.

Thank you for considering our inquiry. We look forward to the possibility of collaborating with GMS and leveraging your expertise to advance our mutual interests.

Best regards,

Terminating message
Closing transmission

RE: To: GMS ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Inquiry - Orex Industries - 02-29-2024

RE: To: GMS ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Inquiry - St.Denis - 03-01-2024

To: Luis Zavala
Priority: Medium
Topic: Your Requirements.

Bonjour Monsieur Zavala,

I am Pierre St. Denis, CEO of GMS|.

If you don't mind, who do represent, as I hear there are Order, Core, Corsairs and many more that make Omicron Delta their home?

I find it a bit of a surprise that you wish to purchase Molybdenum Ore and transport it all the way to Omicron Delta, to your Refineries, to then refine it.

We already have our own Refineries.

But if this is what you wish, then we can sell the Ore to you for 40 credits per Unit.

If you feel that hauling the Ore to Omicron Delta and then refining it becomes unviable, then we also sell the refined Molybdenum for 60 credits a Unit.

Our Refinery, Le Paradis des Chats, may be found in the Zurich System and one can purchase refined Molybdenum either from there or La Lunar Emporium. If you wish to purchase Molybdenum Ore, then we can make it available on La Lunar Emporium. Both for the aforementioned price

As for Bio-Neural Processors, we can also make these available on La Lunar Emporium, so when you come to purchase Molybdenum Ore or the refined Molybdenum, you can pick them up.

If this is agreeable, we can discuss the price per unit.

Feel free to contact me if you require any more information.

Cordialement,

Pierre St.Denis

RE: To: GMS ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Inquiry - Orex Industries - 03-02-2024

Incoming Transmission

Dear Mr. St. Denis.

Thank you for responding in such short notice.

Let me start off by clarifying our company's affiliation. Orex Industries is affiliated with Zoners, mainly those from the Edgeworlds, although the company employs people from across the Sirius. Omicron Delta, where our base is located, has presence of all sorts of factions, mainly Core and Order, with Core forces being much larger. I wouldn't lie to you Mr. St. Denis, but Omicron Delta is a difficult system to be in, but which system isn't... right?

To move on. Perhaps I misworded my message, but we are actually interested in Molybdenum - the refined product, and I am happy to hear that your refineries are able to satisfy our needs. As for the Processors, we're interested in acquiring 5.000 units, for them, I believe that 40 c/u is a fair price.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Terminating message
Closing transmission

RE: To: GMS ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Inquiry - St.Denis - 03-04-2024

Topic: Bio-Neural Processors.

Bonsoir Monsieur Zavala,

If you wish for us to make Bio-Neural Processors available, we can make these available on La Lunar Emporium, but the price would have to be at 55 credits per Unit.

If this is agreeable, then we can start transporting them from Orleanais.

Cordialement,

Pierre St.Denis

RE: To: GMS ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Inquiry - Orex Industries - 03-05-2024

Incoming Transmission

Dear Mr. St. Denis.

The price of 55 c/u for Bio-Neural Processors is acceptable, you may expect Orex ships in Zurich very soon.

Best regards,

Terminating message
Closing transmission

RE: To: GMS ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Inquiry - St.Denis - 03-05-2024

Topic: Bio-Neural Processors.

Bonsoir Monsieur Zavala,

5000 Units of Bio-Neural Processors are now available on La Lunar Emporium

Cordialement,

Pierre St.Denis