Discovery Gaming Community
To: Großadmiral Alfred Henze | From: Direktorin Freyja Wolf | CC: [RM] High Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Großadmiral Alfred Henze | From: Direktorin Freyja Wolf | CC: [RM] High Command (/showthread.php?tid=202015)

To: Großadmiral Alfred Henze | From: Direktorin Freyja Wolf | CC: [RM] High Command - Tenshi Kuonji - 03-02-2024

[Image: NcF7fVE.png]
[Image: W7PsLI5.png]

Kaiserreichspolizei Rheinland
Video Transmission Damaged - > Measures Taken - >>>Text and Image Only<<<

[Image: u5xBU5j.gif]
Polizeipräsidium

PRIORITY: URGENT
ENCRYPTION: BISMARCK
IDENTIFICATION: Direktorin Freyja Wolf
RECIPIENT: Großadmiral Alfred Henze
SOURCE: KPR|Fuchsgeist , In Orbit of New Berlin
SUBJECT: UKNOWN | WILD Forces in New Berlin

I am writing to report a serious and alarming situation that occurred recently in Rheinland space. I request your immediate attention and action on this matter.
I have taken liberty in bring you the details over this situation by taking the most important things on it
  • We received an unknown message from the Order|CV-Montana, consisting of dollar signs.
  • We located the source of the message near the Dresden Jumpgate, and found an Order pilot flying an Anubis.
  • We chased the Order pilot, but lost contact in sector H7.
  • We received an emergency call from Captain Joachim Stahl, reporting two unknown and hostile ships in the New Berlin grid, with the callsigns of “Wilde.Rubezahl” and “Wilde.Walkure”.
  • We engaged the enemy ships, without backup from other Buro agents and military pilots for full health scan and interrogation as well a judgement for modify their transponders.
  • We also encountered a KKS-Untergang with the same “Failure” notification as the other unknown ships.
  • We destroyed one of the rogue ships, but the other one escaped to the Frankfurt system through a hole.
  • We also met an AI Core Vessel, Cruiser Class, with the callsign of VE|Omnisciens, who claimed to be surprised to find The Wild in Rheinland, and mentioned something about “Singularis”."
As this report is kinda short on, i will bring the full report at your disposal below this.

I have other reports of this "suspicious" vessels traveling around Rheinland in my desk, and if this is just as normal or this has something to do with the Buro or the Military itself I am the one who need to know because the reports are increasing in numbers recently. And i must say was a "way" to celebrate the first patrol on the Fuschsgeist

We have attached the relevant data and evidence to this message. Please review them and contact us as soon as possible. We await your response and instructions in how to proceed with this issue and if possible, i will ask a favor that the Buro should act faster in manners, as the presence of this "Unidentified vessels" are a danger to all civilian and pilots in Rheinland, and in such grid of New Berlin should not be tolerated.

Meanwhile i will ask the Shipyard to fix the Video Transmissor on the ship, it seems the modifications requested did some ... damage in some way

Kaiserliche Polizei Direktorin Freyja Wolf
Rheinland Polizei

Polizeidirektorin Freiya Wolf
Kaiserreichspolizei
Kurprinzessin zur Neckar
[Image: S9pkOkD.png]
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

F. Wolf

[Image: afJNWwq.png]
[Image: K2AnjKb.png]

END OF THE MESSAGE