Discovery Gaming Community
»INTRNL: Firmitas, Gestalt - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: »INTRNL: Firmitas, Gestalt (/showthread.php?tid=202240)

»INTRNL: Firmitas, Gestalt - Vendetta - 03-18-2024

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: K-2-L-2A 'Leviathan'
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: tbarlevia.png?ex=6609e03b&is=65f76b3b&hm...fe757ca5f&]

Operatives,

I must say it's delightful to see you both back. You in particular, Gestalt. I'm truly glad you're alive. How're you holding up?

There is much to do, and as I had mentioned - there is space directly beneath me within my personal unit. I'd like to have you both assigned there. Furthermore, I'll be pairing you together for field work. This channel will serve as a relay for any intel you pick up or tasks you're assigned from me. You can also make requisitions for equipment here.

I welcome you both to the Serpentis team.

Come see me when you both get the opportunity for assignment. I'll fill you in on everything that's happened and what's to come.

See you soon.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Firmitas, Gestalt - Zephyranthes - 03-19-2024

identified: AUX-FMT-124 'Firmitas'
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: Ppg4iGu.png]

Well, well. Seems like I'm needed after all.

Consider me a high-flyin' member of your little gang of snakes, boss. Though it's been a while since I've sat behind the stick of a real starfighter in the thick of it, I'm sure I can recall the steps of this particular dance. Especially depends on what kind of hardware I'm gonna be workin' with.

So, I'm gonna be alongside Gestalt for this one. What kinda work are you gonna be putting us through, anyhow? Kind of an eclectic mix for a pair, if you ask me.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Firmitas, Gestalt - Vendetta - 03-20-2024

...TRANSLATING DATA...

Firmitas,

Any refreshment you require on our operations, I'm certain Gestalt can bring you up to speed. Right now, get a feel for things. Ease back into it. The work I assign'll be directly beneficial to the Technocracy. I won't be putting you anywhere in the line of fire if I can avoid it. Treat this like old field work for the LSF. Show Gestalt the tightropes you walked while working undercover for the Security Force... And us.

We can talk over what tasks come down from the Directorate when you're set up and back in action.

Welcome back, Will.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Firmitas, Gestalt - Imogen Jau - 03-20-2024

identified: Sentinel Gestalt
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: ABJQ5lb.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Leviathan. Miracle of miracles, we're both alive. It's something special that we've been given, you and I.

It's hard to describe how it feels, but then we aren't writing memoirs here. I'm honored to get the chance to work alongside Firmitas, and in Serpentis. So long as Valentine doesn't ask any probing questions, to say I'm excited for what's to come is an understatement. I'll meet up with him and we'll make our way to Point Alpha ASAP. I imagine you know as well as I do, now, that there's never any time to waste.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Firmitas, Gestalt - Vendetta - 03-20-2024

...TRANSLATING DATA...

Hah.

A miracle is indeed one way to put the rather unique circumstances we've found ourselves in. Pretty soon, people'll start to question whether we truly can raise the dead through acts of necromancy.

Rest assured that the Directorate are well aware that you're being assigned under me. It's vital that our best people stick together for what's to come, and I figured pairing you both would compliment the unique skills you bring to the table. Your knowledge and experience with the Nomad side of things will bolster Firmitas and his skills as an intelligence operative. I'm making similar pairings as the team is fleshed out, to maximize efficiency and establish a need-to-know basis about upcoming operations. Rarely will you hear about what other teams will be doing.

Speaking of which, don't forget to name your pairing. As you said, Gestalt: There is no time to waste. We have a lot to do, and together the strength of our unity will shine a guiding light towards the future we've been working tirelessly to cultivate for our people.

See you both very soon. I'll be on the Orion.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Firmitas, Gestalt - Vendetta - 03-23-2024

...TRANSLATING DATA...

Operatives.

An important task has come up, that has impeded my financial acquisition operations. One particular employee of a subsidiary I've been skimming credits from has picked up the scent, likely due to the sudden misappropriation of funds starting again suddenly after a multi-year absence. This is a problem, and one we've had to remedy in the past using techniques that I know at least one of you is all too familiar with.

I want you to find this individual. Henry Walker. He's flying a Rhino. The ship is tagged with a locator, and I can pass you the credentials to lock in its position. Usually he hangs around in Pennsylvania. Rents a room on Allentown to lay low. Take him alive, if you can. Bring him to black site five for interrogation. It's imperative that we put an end to his investigation. I'll cover the trail from the corporate side of things via some portfolio shifts, and make him seem like the one responsible.

The sooner this is done, the sooner we can operate freely again.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Firmitas, Gestalt - Zephyranthes - 03-24-2024

...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: Ppg4iGu.png]

Copy that.

I'm redeploying to the region ASAP. Gestalt, we'll catch up there. If all goes smoothly, we should have this wrapped up under covers, no unnecessary eyes. That might mean going dark for usual transponders or indicators. We'll conduct some preliminary scouting, observe the target's status, and plan around his circumstances. If all goes well, we should have him in our custody relatively soon.

Let's get to work.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Firmitas, Gestalt - Zephyranthes - 03-24-2024

...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: mJggdKE.png]

Target is in our custody at black site five. Took some convincing, I even had to use my old LSF identity to get him out. Sorry for not letting you in on it, Gestalt, but I saw an opportunity and I absolutely needed to take it.

Try not to rough him up too bad. Seems like a good kid.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream