Discovery Gaming Community
To: Corsairs, DTR- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Corsairs, DTR- (/showthread.php?tid=202437)

To: Corsairs, DTR- - Czechmate - 03-31-2024

[Image: a4d373bd5e0cea0132a086b7efe7c080.jpg]

Date: 30/03/745
Name: Blue Haxton, Beta
Recipient:Corsairs, DTR-
Subject: A call for assistance

Good day, I am calling for your action.

The Nomads have been Gathering in Omicron Delta, assaulting everything that moves, gathering resources to grow their armadas. They are comprised of infested Battleships of Rheinland, Gallia and Kusari, their support fleets and countless war forms. As you probably know, our predecessors have risked their lives on countless occasions in aid of the Corsairs against this menace, that has now appeared in magnitude unseen for decades.

We urge you - to send whatever units you can, to protect humanity or the entire Omicron Region will be soon overrun!

Lieutenant Commander
Blue Haxton
The Eclipse Vanguard

RE: To: Corsairs, DTR- - Michela Calliente - 04-02-2024

┝┅┅┅{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

┝┅{Sender: Commander Michela Calliente
┝┅{Recipient: Lieutenant Commander Haxton
┝┅{Location: Sanctum

┝┅{Message Type: Recording
┝┅{Subject: A call for assistance
┝┅{Encryption: High

Teniente Comandante Haxton,

Your message has been received. I represent the Deterrence, specifically Intelligence and Internal Affairs. My name is Michela Calliente, I’ve been assigned by the Executor to ascertain your current predicament.

I’m not familiar with your organization but judging from the message and its nature, it sounds to me like you are representing the Order. I’ve always suspected that there are numerous independent cells to ensure that should one cell be compromised, the others would not be captured.

I would like to understand more about your operation and your overall purpose. It would be good if you can verify that you are indeed part of the Order.

Upon confirmation, I would be happy to discuss things further along with you. We have great respect for the Order on account of our many successful operations together and mutual trust built over the years.

Resurgence of Nomad or infected forces is something that is very concerning. I would like to understand if you have any combat data or analysis in order for me to strategize our internal approach and ensure a clear action plan towards achieving our objectives. I would appreciate if you could provide as much as possible from the following:

Summary
  • Review of enemy movements and objectives if known
  • Tactical assessment of the current situation
  • List of any enemy ships or infected personnel / individuals
  • Ship analysis in terms of numbers, class, and overall composition
  • Any specific targets / installations being targeted
  • Current handling of other factions in Delta

The last point would be particularly useful, given that there are numerous factions operating within Delta currently. Core and Phoenix among other undesirables would likely interfere with a larger military operation. It would be wise not to engage infected and our more traditional enemies at the same time. Any further information beyond the above would be useful in order for me to present a stronger tactical appraisal. Furthermore, if you believe there's virulent outbreak and multiple infected within the margins that you are describing - we should likely discuss identification and containment methods. The former is of particular importance as expected. Your knowledge in this regard is unrivaled.

I understand your urgency and will do my best to discuss this development with the rest of the Conclave and the Executor once I receive your response.

Mantente alerta y buena suerte,
Michella Calliente.

┝┅┅┅{END OF TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥