Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police Division - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police Division - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=202484)

Liberty Police Division - Message Dump - Liberty Police Division - 04-03-2024

[Image: SBIqOMK.png]

Liberty Police Division - Message Dump

Format for Messages:

Code:
[color=#0FFF00][b]>>BEGIN INTERNAL MESSAGE // LIBERTY POLICE DIVISION USE ONLY // CONFIDENTIAL>>[/b][/color]

[color=#66CCFF][b]Name of Officer:[/b][/color]

[color=#66CCFF][b]Rank held by Officer:[/b][/color]

[color=#66CCFF][b]Type of Report:[/b][/color] PATROL / INCIDENT (delete as appropriate)

[color=#66CCFF][b]Message Contents:[/b][/color]

[color=#66CCFF][b]Additional information / Verification:[/b][/color] (delete if this field is not required)

[color=#0FFF00][b]>>END INTERNAL MESSAGE // LIBERTY POLICE DIVISION USE ONLY // CONFIDENTIAL>>[/b][/color]

RE: Liberty Police Division - Message Dump - firesilver - 04-12-2024

>>BEGIN INTERNAL MESSAGE // LIBERTY POLICE DIVISION USE ONLY // CONFIDENTIAL>>

Name of Officer: Dave Silver

Rank held by Officer: Captain

Type of Report: PATROL

Message Contents: Routine patrol of New York Sector. We had quite a lot of civilian traffic passing through, as usual, but as we maintained a checkpoint near West Point Academy to monitor traffic from California, we encountered some unusual freelancers that passed through the checkpoint.

The first ship was quite an odd one, a seemingly retrofitted transport, likely of some Rheinland origin based on the infrastructure of the cockpit. It was headed our way and appeared to be making speed. I moved to intercept position and asked the transport captain to cut his engines. He complied and agreed to routine scanning protocols. I checked the ship out, nothing immediately flagged up on the scanner, however I came to find the transport was almost full to the brim of Refugees.. I had to double check my scanner, because I'd only seen this amount of people on Orbital Spa & Cruise ships.. Not a transport that looked like it belonged to ALG or something.

I enquired further with the pilot, and they responded in time stating they had just come from Pennsylvania and were carrying a full cargo hold of Refugees on an emergency operation to evacuate them planetside. The specifics were patchy, but the captain was flustered and looking to move on urgently. His ID checks came back clean, and no contraband was found, therefore I let him proceed as requested.

Within minutes of them departing, I came across a Freelancer vessel that was operating a medium transport, headed out to the California jumpgate. I ran the usual intercept profile, he complied with halting his engines and agreeing to a routine cargo scan. The cargo itself was checked out and fine - no issues there. But when I ran the pilot ID checks, it came back he was claiming both a Freelancer pilot ID and an employee ID for Deep Space Engineering. I had to remind him that the laws of Liberty require him to only have one active form of identification, to which he responded that this was a mistake and he simply had forgotten to turn in his Freelancer licence to start his employment with DSE.

I accepted that he was unaware of this and that it was simply a mistake - an oversight on his part. He promptly turned in the Freelancer ID and was allowed to continue under his DSE ID credentials. I wished him safe travels, and he departed towards California.

Never a dull day in the Liberty Police.

>>END INTERNAL MESSAGE // LIBERTY POLICE DIVISION USE ONLY // CONFIDENTIAL>>