Discovery Gaming Community
To: Section 8 "Augur" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Section 8 "Augur" (/showthread.php?tid=202513)

To: Section 8 "Augur" - a7om - 04-05-2024

.: RECEIVING ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION :.

Sender : 3%6#@7!& Io#$B
Origin : 8r$xY2=q%v#P

[Image: U4agov8.jpeg]

.: ENCRYPTION KEY RECEIVED :.

.: DECRYPTING MESSAGE :.

Sender : Rishin Saito
Origin : Dabadoru Base

.: CLASSIFIED COMMUNICATION :.

18:00, April 5, 834 AS

Agent “Augur,”

I heard from an associate of yours, agent “Lore,” that you are currently overseeing operations involving the Nomads around Gallia. Due to a recent interaction I observed*, I informed agent “Lore” of my interest to gather intel on Nomad activity in the area. He provided me the means to contact you in case there's any additional information you can provide, and so I can keep you up to speed on anything I uncover while operating in and around Gallia.

I am also currently in touch with the Gallic National Intelligence unit. We are arranging a meeting and I think it would be beneficial if you attended. There are some things I'd like to understand better before getting started.

*Linked is the relevant report from the interaction incase anything of interest catches your eye. Around timestamp 00:59 is where the interesting talks start to unfold. Do note, this Intel is a bit aged now. With Delta being so hot at the moment, I’ve been a bit occupied.

Captain Rishin Saito
Eclipse Vanguard Squadron, The Order

.:END TRANSMISSION:.

RE: To: Section 8 "Augur" - S8 Operatives - 04-05-2024

[Image: iO7z9dm.png]
Section 8

Sender ID: Augur
Receiver ID: Rishin Saito
Encryption: Fortress

Rendezvous

Captain Saito,

I'll gladly join you for a meeting with our Gallic colleagues. Anything to get me out of Tau-61 for a while, frankly. The meeting times you offered Owl work for me. Let me know if they agree and, if so, where the meeting is to take place. I'll have a glance at the files you provided in the mean time.

In service to humanity,
Augur

RE: To: Section 8 "Augur" - a7om - 04-07-2024

.: RECEIVING ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION :.

Sender : 3%6#@7!& Io#$B
Origin : 8r$xY2=q%v#P

[Image: U4agov8.jpeg]

.: ENCRYPTION KEY RECEIVED :.

.: DECRYPTING MESSAGE :.

Sender : Rishin Saito
Origin : [REDACTED]

.: CLASSIFIED COMMUNICATION :.

01:00, April 4, 834 AS

Good day agent “Augur.”

We seem to have come to an agreement on the date and time of the meeting. You may respond to the transmission with the GNI on whether this time, April 7th at 17:00 Universal Sirius Time, will work for you.

Captain Rishin Saito
Eclipse Vanguard Squadron, The Order

.:END TRANSMISSION:.

RE: To: Section 8 "Augur" - S8 Operatives - 04-07-2024

[Image: iO7z9dm.png]
Section 8

Sender ID: Augur
Receiver ID: Rishin Saito
Encryption: Fortress

Rendezvous

Captain Saito,

Looks like we're on for this evening.

I don't exactly trust the Gauls - least of all their military and intelligence apparatus - after what they did to Sirius. Until a few years ago, they were as much of an existential threat to us as the Nomads. We shouldn't reveal too much before we know just how reliable they might be as partners, if at all. The only reason Section 8 is agreeing to this meeting in the first place is because the Order is spread too thin to deal with another Nomad front in the galactic west on its own.

So, let's be cautious when dealing with these people.

In service to humanity,
Augur