Discovery Gaming Community
»INTRNL: Chief Leviathan - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: »INTRNL: Chief Leviathan (/showthread.php?tid=202571)

»INTRNL: Chief Leviathan - Geno - 04-09-2024

[Image: dHdZZdO.png]
[Image: 3y6y9Xv.png]
[Image: dHdZZdO.png]

EFUSE MACHID STATUS: ONLINE
NEURAL UPLINK: ONLINE
CONNECTION STATUS: ONLINE
ENTRY POINT: H7 MASTERDECK (STATUS: ONLINE)
VERIFYING CHECKSUM... OK
MASTERDECK START ATTR = 0X1273000
LEN = 0X3EE800
FLAT DEVICE TREE START ADDR = 0X12B1E800
LEN = 0X43F980
MAGIC=0XEDFE00
EFUSE MACHID IS NOT SET.
USING MACHID 0XF81 FROM BACKUP FILES
FROM DEVICE TREE MASTERDECK/PRF_RESERVED_END
FOR RELOCATE POSDISK 1
LOADING POSDISK TO 05008000... OK

USER ID: LAZURITH
transmission point of origin: I'M INSIDE YOUR SHIP!
currently connected to: grel_ks97[Image: DYGYGUh.gif]relay

⚠ Executing autoencrypt.bxt script - 11.32 MiB
⚠ Executing autoburner.cmrd script - 812.34 MiB
Securing encryption through designated parameters...
Pinging designated relays...

⚠ AUG-O-LE00 connection established.
Tracking ocular pattern algorithm.
Transmitting visual data...

[Image: 2r9ggDK.png]
// FILE INFORMATION: \\
File name: "stuff"
File size: 111.11 GiB
File type: Visual recording - (1) attachment

[Image: 2QlTUyH.gif]

As per request, here's a log of everything she told me.
We really fucked things up this time around.

Playback terminated.
Running end-stream paragraphs.
Running burner paragraphs.
[Image: yvGbV8Z.png]

END 05F68000... OK
BYTES TRANSFERRED = 11676665 (B22BF9 HEX)
‎‏‏‎// UPLOAD STATUS
‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ // COMPLETED
‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ // SHUTDOWN

RE: »INTRNL: Chief Leviathan - Vendetta - 04-12-2024

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: K-2-L-2A 'Leviathan'
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: XGXyakK.png]

I'm sorry.

Truly. I should've told you to come on board the Scylax before the order was given, and kept you out of harm's way. I've played that moment back in my head a few dozen times now, and that's the same conclusion I've drawn each time.

Don't worry about Viper. Revenant and I are going to meet them, and hopefully this time I'll get to be the one to do the talking.

Try to stay out of trouble, my young friend. Bad enough Aether found you in Coronado the other day. I won't ask why. If you felt it truly important, you wouldn't keep it hidden from the likes of me.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Chief Leviathan - Geno - 04-22-2024

identified: AUX-LZR-104 'Lazurith'
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: PtCqn5O.gif]

Hey chief.

I'm just here to... uh. Give you a little heads up.

This fucking... thing was floating about Valravn. There was some kind of weird... plant... zombie monster thing inside a Rheinland Sichel going by the callsign "Strigid" that spewed bile and acid all over my ship. This isn't a joke. A quick glance from my biotic scan found a strange phylum of Bretonian ferns growing all over it, as well as other unidentified mutated fungi that... uh... I don't exactly know how to say this, but the dude inside was dead, and he was somehow reanimated by mutant vegetation. I just saw a zombie. I'm not even kidding. I've planted a tracking device on the thing, but you ought to send a sweep in the area directly under the Citadel to look for any residue that could be a potential biohazard. If you have the time, please kindly ask those idiots in the hangar bay to quarantine my ship under Biohazard protocols 4 or 5, I lack the clearance to ask for this kind of stuff. Keep in mind I'm the equivalent of an old Sol medieval squire, my words are pretty much insignificant. Appending logs and visual data.

[Image: Zt5P9JP.gif]

[Image: Rgpftmd.gif]

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Chief Leviathan - Geno - 04-24-2024

identified: AUX-LZR-104 'Lazurith'
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: PtCqn5O.gif]

Hey chief.

Holy fuck. It happened again.

Except this time, there is nothing left to hunt. Because it crashed itself in the bowels of Valravn and spewed its spores and... well, see for yourself.

Order those morons to contain this infection at once. If we won't take immediate action, the Technocracy is done for.

[Image: ubeqp1m.gif]

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Chief Leviathan - Vendetta - 04-26-2024

...TRANSLATING DATA...

Thanks for keeping me posted, Lazurith. Can you forward this data to Hans Von Goeben? I think it's important he sees this.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Chief Leviathan - Vendetta - 04-28-2024

...TRANSLATING DATA...

Lazurith.

I had an idea. The perfect idea to maybe take your mind off of everything, and put your attention in an area that your heart is in.

There's a project I launched, called Prometheus. Megiddo has taken command of it, but I'll be overseeing it from afar. I'd like to assign you there as my official representative. Given they'll be operating close to your home, I believe your insight in the region over the past few years will prove invaluable to helping them accomplish their mandate.

What do you say?

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Chief Leviathan - Geno - 04-29-2024

[Image: TKsVfIU.png]
[Image: UaThI0C.png]
[Image: TKsVfIU.png]

EFUSE MACHID STATUS: ONLINE
NEURAL UPLINK: ONLINE
CONNECTION STATUS: ONLINE
ENTRY POINT: H7 MASTERDECK (STATUS: ONLINE)
VERIFYING CHECKSUM... OK
MASTERDECK START ATTR = 0X1273000
LEN = 0X3EE800
FLAT DEVICE TREE START ADDR = 0X12B1E800
LEN = 0X43F980
MAGIC = 0XEDFE00
EFUSE MACHID IS NOT SET.
USING MACHID 0XF81 FROM BACKUP FILES
FROM DEVICE TREE MASTERDECK/PRF_RESERVED_END
FOR RELOCATE POSDISK 1
LOADING POSDISK TO 05008000... OK

USER ID: LAZURITH
transmission point of origin: Denver
currently connected to: li99_ks97[Image: DYGYGUh.gif]relay

⚠ Executing autoencrypt.bxt script - 11.32 MiB
⚠ Executing autoburner.cmrd script - 812.34 MiB
Securing encryption through designated parameters...
Pinging designated relays...

⚠ AUG-O-LE00 connection established.
Tracking ocular pattern algorithm.
Transmitting visual data...

[Image: GjJ90FM.png]
// FILE INFORMATION: \\
File name: "..."
File size: 52.11 GiB
File type: Visual recording

[Image: Y6ALvxM.gif]

Chief.

Let me be clear. My days in the Technocracy for the last few years or so have been a nightmare. The way things have gone recently, they made me change my perspective on us, on who we are or what we even stand for. You had the right idea when you explained to me what our goal was. But in time, the goals have gone astray. Deals with the devil have been made, betrayals happened, and I was used as a pawn one too many times. And you died. And ever since then, there was nothing but atrophy. Raven lost her head, and the rest is history.

Hell, it's gotten so bad Section Eight operatives are still stuck to me like ticks on a dog in spring. Everyone I've talked to is convinced the Technocracy is the worst thing ever conceived since burnt toast, having them going as far as saying that "putting people like us down is mercy killing". I was pressed for answers regarding Raven and her relevance with the Vault, but I didn't rat out or anything. However I explained to them that I returned to the Technocracy due to my persisting hardware issues and also because I owed it to you, and they weren't too happy to know I came back at all, because why would they. In fact, no one I know is happy about me helping Raven, in spite of me telling them that I'm only in it to help you. I fear they just can't understand what it's like to be very grateful for someone.

But I read the "call to arms" in the daily bulletin. You said something about building bridges, and not burning them. I took this to heart, and I would like to not burn any bridges with the Technocracy, if possible. It's still my home, you're still my family whether I like it or not.

Let's meet halfway. I accept. I can do this for you, and help these people for as long as I can stay away from Valravn while still having access to any safehouses of your choosing just for maintenance. I hardly know how half of the stuff in me works and I would rather not hande this pricey hardware all on my own.

I am very sorry, this isn't a decision I'm taking lightly. I thought returning to the fold would have been fun after seeing Will of all people, but it turned out to be the last nail in the coffin for me after finding out about this little stunt. I don't need time away from the Technocracy, I need distance from it, so that none of the people I trusted will use me like a floor rag again. It will get lonely. But I still intend to do work for you. I could report here on this channel while I'm helping your people do whatever it is they need doing - keep in mind I wasn't Legion, so I will likely have to ask them what their deal is and how I can help them settle down discreetly.

Also, it's likely that I'm under heavy scrutiny by a few more eyes now, and I seriously do not want to add them to the list of people I should look out for. This list is hitting the triple digits in the character counter by this point. Though, yours is probably in the quintuple digits so who am I to complain, right?

Playback terminated.
Running end-stream paragraphs.
Running burner paragraphs.
[Image: MBaEMEj.png]

END 05F68000... OK
BYTES TRANSFERRED = 11676665 (B22BF9 HEX)
‎‏‏‎// UPLOAD STATUS
‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ // COMPLETED
‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ // SHUTDOWN

RE: »INTRNL: Chief Leviathan - Vendetta - 04-29-2024

...TRANSLATING DATA...

Hm.

I can't say that I'm not disappointed by this outcome, Kristoff. You surround yourself and allow yourself to be swayed by the opinions of outsiders. People who've never set foot in our society, or lived as we've done will never be able to truly understand, without setting aside all they've come to learn in their respective upbringings and seeing the bigger picture. Avoid these interlopers as best you can, and share nothing of what you know. I needn't remind you of the consequences to failing to adhere to OPSEC protocols - regardless of if you fly openly under our banner or not.

Which, you ought to know... It won't matter, in the end. You are a part of us. To your very core. The very foundation of your ideals, as pure of heart as they may be, still reflect in the muddied water left in the wake of my long absence. That's something you'll carry with you always. It's simply the reality of being an Auxesian. There are many problems that slowly I'm working to address. It's why I came forward and confessed to you the other day. Whether you fly for The Technocracy or not, you'll always be one of us - Just a civilian asset now. You might loathe the changes you had made to yourself, but they'll keep you alive in the long run. My existence speaks to that fact.

So, if you'd like assurances that I'll still look out for you, then you'll have to give me something similar in return.

I'll be more than happy to provide you with a nice list of personal safehouses. Each equipped with the necessary automated systems to provide more than adequate maintenance to your implant system and neural network architecture. These won't require anything but verifying your identity and clearance codes, and they'll take care of you just like they take care of Pyke and the others. I'll give the same care, respect and treatment to you as I would my own kin.

You must guarantee that I'll have your discretion and loyalty. Not to Revenant, not to the Technocracy as you and those around you see it, but to me. To my efforts to restore peace, order and prosperity to our people. To compromise anything now, would undermine all that you once believed. Register here, I will fast track the clearance approval, and give me your word that I truly can trust you. From then on, we can operate and communicate via this uplink that you've already set up.

Prove to me what I think I already know, and we'll talk about the Mandate.

I won't turn my back on you even if I think you may have lost your way. I am sorry that my misinformed actions had further exacerbated your mistrust of our people. Had I known what I've come to know now, my approach would've differed drastically. Nevertheless, you will always be welcome back under my wing. The Technocracy will always be your home, even if you decide to leave us like many before you have. Respect our people and our privacy, and you'll be welcome always with open arms.

Be careful, my boy.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream