Discovery Gaming Community
To All Those Who Interact With Ze'ev Barak - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: To All Those Who Interact With Ze'ev Barak (/showthread.php?tid=20273)

Pages: 1 2

To All Those Who Interact With Ze'ev Barak - Zelot - 05-09-2009

For all of you in Kusari and those who deal with Ze'ev Barak, I wanted to let you all know ahead of time that I am going to be doing some significant character development with him. This development will take place both in game and on the Forums, and is something I think is quite interesting to do with the character. So this is just a warning to anyone dealing with Barak, so you dont get confused if he doesnt necessarily act the way you might think or expect, this will also reduce the amount of PM's I get about it.

To All Those Who Interact With Ze'ev Barak - Virus - 05-09-2009

Yay! Character development.

Hmm.... I might look into taking part in this in some way.

To All Those Who Interact With Ze'ev Barak - Zelot - 05-09-2009

' Wrote:Yay! Character development.

Hmm.... I might look into taking part in this in some way.

It's going to be fun, not that Ze'ev is as well know as someone like Monstar, but he is pretty well known, so I think it will be fun for the community to watch as this develops, and participate as well.

To All Those Who Interact With Ze'ev Barak - Dieter Schprokets - 05-09-2009

Is he joining the Mandalorians? :)

To All Those Who Interact With Ze'ev Barak - Eternal - 05-09-2009

Sounds good. Hope to see some of this development for myself , come to think of it I should finish up that meeting. Ah well , tomorrow.

To All Those Who Interact With Ze'ev Barak - Elsdragon - 05-09-2009

I can see?

To All Those Who Interact With Ze'ev Barak - Marburg - 05-09-2009

God, I wish I had more time lately to lend an assist...Anyway, Viva la character development! I'll do my best to keep up as you go along:cool:

To All Those Who Interact With Ze'ev Barak - Ironwatsas - 05-09-2009

So he's finally coming out, is he?

Ah, I always knew the ol' boy was pitching for the other thing, given his attitude toward the GC. Still... I will be just as merciless on all of my characters toward him. Naomi still wants you dead, Watsas and the \CS\ want to eat you.

So, :laugh:happy time!

To All Those Who Interact With Ze'ev Barak - Markus_Janus - 05-09-2009

I look forward to seeing how this development might affect our relationship.

To All Those Who Interact With Ze'ev Barak - bluntpencil2001 - 05-09-2009

Is he going to have his world-view shattered when he finds out that his father was actually a white foreign man?

"No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!"
"Search your feelings, you know it to be true!"
"Noooo! Nooooo!"
"Ze'ev, you can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny! Join me, and together, we can rule Kusari as father and son! Come with me. It is the only way."