Discovery Gaming Community
To: Samura ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Material Request - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Samura ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Material Request (/showthread.php?tid=202969)

To: Samura ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Material Request - Orex Industries - 05-05-2024

Incoming Transmission
Origin: Tokelau Smelter, Omicron Delta
Signal strength: Strong

[Image: os43XgG.png]

Good day,

My name is Luis Zavala and I represent Orex Industries - a Zoner-affiliated company that specializes in Iridium extraction and refining, with our main base of operation - the Tokelau Smelter. The base, as you might know, is located in the Omicron Delta, in the planetary ring of Tuvalu.

In recent months, we've experienced a huge spike in Iridium demand, haulers from across the Sirius were coming to our station, purchasing more and more Iridium. Increased demand meant that soon, Orex Industries had to expand its capabilities. That is why I am contacting you today, as we are in need of materials that the House of Kusari possesses.

Namely, we need the following:

Cargo
Amount
Industrial Materials
Optronics
Construction Machinery
Hull Panels

These materials are rather urgent, and Orex is willing to pay a high price for them and their delivery to the Tokelau Smelter. For your trip back, we also offer you our finest refined Iridium, purchasable at 80 c/u.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Terminating message
Closing transmission

RE: To: Samura ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Material Request - firesilver - 05-06-2024

Internal Transmission Recieved

[Image: 2jIx1Id.png]

Greetings Mr. Zavala,

I am Hidetoshi Sakai, Director of Transport on behalf of Samura Industries - It is a pleasure to meet you.

We appreciate your request. We would be happy to help you try source these materials for your project, although we may need some time to plan our route out to Omicron Delta to ensure our transports and crews are safe during transit.

I will inform our teams about this logistics task and arrange for some transports to start shipments accordingly. Either myself or another representitive of Samura will be in touch when the shipments arrive so that you are kept up to date and can arrange payment accordingly.

Long live Samura.

Hidetoshi Sakai
Director of Transport
Samura Heavy Industries

RE: To: Samura ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Material Request - Samura Heavy Industries - 05-06-2024

> OPENING COMM CHANNEL .....
> LOADING RESOURCES...
> TRANSMISSION DECODING...
> VIDEO FEED: LIVE

[Image: uTJc8Fv.png]
05/06/834 A.S.

SIGNAL STRENGTH: HIGH
TO: Luis Zavala - Orex Industries
COMM ID: Karl Kamimura
SOURCE: Shinjuku Station - New Tokyo
PRIORITY ENCRYPTED: High

Konnichiwa dear Zavala.

Greetings to friends at Orex Industries. Coming straight to the point, as an important meeting with the Kusari Governments has been in vogue for a few days now; our Transport Director, Logistics Engineer Hidetoshi Sakai, told us about his interest in the materials that we usually deliver nearby and we can also do so deep in the Omicrons, where you have your company.

Mr. Hideoshi Takao already has the ships ready to begin delivering them, only the value of each pallet of each material remains suspended. We used your spreadsheet to present our offer, which if accepted by your directors, we would immediately like to move towards Omicron Delta with the deliveries requested by your company.

Here is the spreadsheet with our values ​​below:

Name Cargo
Value / Unit
Industrial Materials
65 SC
Optronics
84 SC
Construction Machinery
54 SC
Hull Panels
72 SC
We await your approval.

Samura is a trustworthy company.

No further ...
Sayonara.

[Image: LHQvACS.png]
Director Samura Heavy Industries,

RE: To: Samura ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Material Request - Orex Industries - 05-06-2024

Incoming Transmission

Dear Mr. Kamikura and Mr. Sakai,

Thank you for responding in such short notice.

I want to inform you that after presenting your offer to our board, a unanimous decision was made, and we have all agreed that the prices you've given are indeed acceptable. Having said that, the docking masters on Tokelau Smelter have been notified of your convoy and are expecting your ships. Upon delivery, your pilot will be compensated for their cargo.

We'll be in touch.

Terminating message
Closing transmission

RE: To: Samura ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Material Request - Hopewell - 05-06-2024

> LOADING RESOURCES...

05/06/834 A.S.

Konnichiwa dear Zavala.

Samura reports the delivery made by two of our ships. The following materials listed below have been delivered.

Cargo
Proof / Units
[Image: 291YF7r.png]
[Image: xapBSYN.png]

No further ...
Sayonara.

RE: To: Samura ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Material Request - Samura Heavy Industries - 05-07-2024

> LOADING RESOURCES...

06/06/834 A.S.

Konnichiwa dear Zavala.

Samura reports the delivery made by three of our ships. The following materials listed below have been delivered.

Cargo
Proof / Units
[Image: i18NJ19.png]
[Image: D2AyUPb.png]
[Image: xapBSYN.png]

Samura is a reliable company and is ready to listen to you and give a rating from 1-10 for our services.
We are also open to sitting down and, if your company needs it, we can close more deals that are advantageous for both of our companies.

No further ...
Sayonara.

RE: To: Samura ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Material Request - Orex Industries - 05-08-2024

Incoming Transmission

Dear Mr. Kamikura,

The swiftness by which Samura Industries has completed this contract is truly astounding. Our docking masters have confirmed that all materials that we've requested have been delivered and offloaded safely.

Mr. Kamikura, if you don't mind, I shall keep this channel open for the future communications between our two respected companies.

Until next time.

Terminating message
Closing transmission

RE: To: Samura ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Material Request - Samura Heavy Industries - 05-08-2024

> LOADING RESOURCES...

05/08/834 A.S.

Konnichiwa dear Zavala.

Excellent idea my friend!
That this channel remains always open for our negotiations and that there is good business between our companies. Let there also be, above all, the participation of our employees in the money that we have received throughout this Syrian universe with PLR. A kind of annual profit sharing to them, who strive to keep the business always in order. And that this hefty will be with our administration a benefit to all who join us to be blessings of financial health for our next. In that case, let’s not make sense of people, creed, ethnicity or whatever.

We wish all success to your enterprises.

No further ...
Sayonara.