Discovery Gaming Community
[L!PSN] - Chaos In Galeton - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Forum: Sirius News and Commerce (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: [L!PSN] - Chaos In Galeton (/showthread.php?tid=202984)

[L!PSN] - Chaos In Galeton - Fab - 05-06-2024

Libertad! Pennsylvania Subspace Net

[Image: galetoncity.jpg]
Galeton, 833 AS.
[Image: zNAGUUC.png?1] [834 AS] Chaos In Galeton
[Image: zNAGUUC.png?1] [834 AS] Liberty Corporation Office Hit
[Image: zNAGUUC.png?1] [834 AS] The Silent Fight - Best Selling NBook of 833
[Image: GPWEaDx.png] [834 AS] Freedom Vs Safety: The Debate
[Image: zNAGUUC.png?1] [834 AS] Drug Overdose Kills Entire Family - Story
[Image: GPWEaDx.png] [834 AS] Wilderness Survival Guide, 834 AS Update
[Image: GPWEaDx.png] [834 AS] Free Speech Under Attack Sirius Wide
[Image: iAhPvlG.png?1] [834 AS] Tax Evasion: Moral?

Chaos in Galeton
Galeton, Erie - Generalized chaos strikes the small city of Galeton, known for its breathtaking hills and lush vegetation. Yesterday's peaceful starry night was suddenly interrupted by an enormous explosion near Tallpine plaza.

The explosion reportedly occurred at a police department operated by the LPI. Due to the sudden and chaotic situation, Libertad could not find any eyewitnesses in the premises, but rumors spreading on the neural net claim that the explosion was caused by a fully loaded hydrogen tanker that crashed into the building.

One massively shared post in social media claims that the tanker, heading through the Tallpine airway and passing the dapartment, was ordered to stop by a LPI patrol. After the tanker did not decrease its speed in the time span of five seconds, the patrol fired an EMP pulse that completely disabled the vehicle. Without power, it veered straight towards the building's entrance.

With the impact, the vehicle's fuel tanks ruptured and ignited the hydrogen, resulting in a devastating explosion that sent a shock wave through the valley. The lobby of the police department was destroyed in an instant, and parts of the building collapsed. Damage to surrounding buildings is also present, but not as grave.

Galeton Emergency Services were quickly overrun by the sudden and widespread destruction of the event, with several air ambulances and firefighters in the scene. There is no official statement yet, but the death toll could be in the several hundreds. The prefecture of Galeton urges civilians to stay away from Tallpine Plaza until the situation is put under control.

RE: [L!PSN] - Chaos In Galeton - Lusitano - 05-06-2024

#. Kilgore
05/06/834

I love the smell of burning libertonians in the morning

RE: [L!PSN] - Chaos In Galeton - Tlaxcala - 05-07-2024

2. Ted Oakes
7th of March, 834 AS

a terrorist attack aided by police incompetence?
did they never learn about Newton's laws?
this whole Erie situation is starting to sound like a tragicomedy.

shame that innocent civilians and deployed Officers have to be mercilessly murdered, all in the name of someone's futile revolution.

RE: [L!PSN] - Chaos In Galeton - Proselyte - 05-07-2024

#3 ChippewaFitz
05/07/834

@Ted_Oakes if there wasn't organized oppression there wouldn't be organized resistance, it's not terrorism, it's fighting a ruthless occupying force, hell I used to work at the Sunbucks location just down the street from here back when that police building was run by an airtour service, now these lpi freaks are setting up stations everywhere and they don't think twice about making you bleed when you refuse to "yessir no sir" their napoleon egos, fkn badges just as bad as the rogues which are also liberty's problem, it's major bs all this stuff and if we gotta burn em down to get our planet back that's how it's gonna be, better it burns than we let these denver rats get comfortable in OUR homes. o7 to that hero, libertad!!

(05-07-2024, 12:08 PM)#3 ChippewaFitz Wrote: @Ted_Oakes if there wasn't organized oppression there wouldn't be organized resistance, it's not terrorism, it's fighting a ruthless occupying force, hell I used to work at the Sunbucks location just down the street from here back when that police building was run by an airtour service, now these lpi freaks are setting up stations everywhere and they don't think twice about making you bleed when you refuse to "yessir no sir" their napoleon egos, fkn badges just as bad as the rogues which are also liberty's problem, it's major bs all this stuff and if we gotta burn em down to get our planet back that's how it's gonna be, better it burns than we let these denver rats get comfortable in OUR homes. o7 to that hero, libertad!!
4. Ted Oakes
7th of May, 834 AS

you don't care about your neighbours, you don't care about the lives prospering planetside, you just want to see change for the sake of your dull, political, neuralnet views. despicable creature you are.
ill have you know i suffered the brunt of Bretonian oppression, and not once did any of Molly or Gaian rebellions did any good.
All they did was kill my colleagues -- who was tryna make a living and send the paychecks back to their strugglin families, so they could buy basic Consumer Goods.

I shudder at the thought of my deceased-colleagues families -- at what kinna 'business opportunities' they would've entail in order to sustain their young and hungry mouths.

RE: [L!PSN] - Chaos In Galeton - Proselyte - 05-07-2024

#5. ChippewaFitz
05/07/834

@Ted_Oakes oh so a self-important Bret wants to tapdance in and tell us to roll over after havin our independence stolen at gunpoint, big surprise, canaria anyone? Stfu. sorry your house was run by a bunch of backwards human-mulching inbreds (newsflash: they're all like that) and you got used to it, but it actually used to be nice to live here and i want that back, don't give a damn what you say. you tell me it's about loony NN politics when "your neighbors" get kidnapped in the night by spooks in black and dragged off to some camp without trial, and there's always more troops on the roads the next day, corps taking over public services. it's been three years of this crap now. go hide in your closet and play with your queen carina doll if you're not gonna see the truth

(05-07-2024, 12:08 PM)#5 ChippewaFitz Wrote: @Ted_Oakes oh so a self-important Bret wants to tapdance in and tell us to roll over after havin our independence stolen at gunpoint, big surprise, canaria anyone? Stfu. sorry your house was run by a bunch of backwards human-mulching inbreds (newsflash: they're all like that) and you got used to it, but it actually used to be nice to live here and i want that back, don't give a damn what you say. you tell me it's about loony NN politics when "your neighbors" get kidnapped in the night by spooks in black and dragged off to some camp without trial, and there's always more troops on the roads the next day, corps taking over public services. it's been three years of this crap now. go hide in your closet and play with your queen carina doll if you're not gonna see the truth
6. Ted Oakes
7th of May, 834 AS

my family actually immigrated to Exeter -- Gran Canaria -- cuz o the Gallic invaders.
thems refugees lived in peace, savourin the Cambridge-like livelihood they always imagined while wastin on Leeds.. ..that is.. til some Zoner extremists started terrorizin their innocent settlements, only then did Bretonia come knockin... guess history is repeatin itself in a different corner of Sirius.

i told ye, i am a victim of Bretonian rule(and Gallic aggression), and your first instinct is to call me Carina's pet.. ... you Erieians are dumber than you seem,
happy revolution, enjoy tha fireworks while they last, cuz after the smoke clears, there wont be anything left to ID......