Discovery Gaming Community
»UPLINK: ICN FIRESTORM, INCURSUS NODE - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: »UPLINK: ICN FIRESTORM, INCURSUS NODE (/showthread.php?tid=203012)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

»UPLINK: ICN FIRESTORM, INCURSUS NODE - Task Force Prometheus - 05-10-2024

>>>Accessing Leniex Node...
>>Connection Timeout, Attempting Secondary Node
>>Accessing Monterrey Node...
>>Connection Timeout, Attempting Tertiary Node
>>Accessing Incursus Node...

>FLEETNET UPLINK SUCCESSFUL
ICN FIRESTORM :: PROTOCOL MEGIDDO
0333 GAST $DATE_DYN_REFRAME

>>>ALLOCATING SPACE TO LOCAL DATASTORM
>>>FLUSHING CACHE, GENERATING NEW
>>7%...
>>33%...
>>69%...
>>93%...
>>100%
>>>>LOCAL DATABASE FILE CREATED. ESTABLISHING FIREWALLS. GENERATING CODE REGISTRIES. CONNECTING TO INCURSUS MAINFRAME. UPDATING ACCESS LIST. RANDOMISING FIREWALL SEQUENCES
>>SECURE LINE ESTABLISHED.
>>"INSERT CREDENTIALS AND PREPARE FOR BIOMETRIC SCAN."
>>AUTHCODE ACCEPTED.
>>BIO-DATA ACCEPTED.
>>ACCESS GRANTED

NON OMNIS MORIAR
LIBERA TE EX INFERNIS

WELCOME HOME, LEGIONNAIRE.

Template
Code:
[indent][font=Overpass]<REPORT TYPE HEADER>

[color=#fc7742][size=small]Date:[/size][/color] [color=#FFBF80]<MM.DD.YY, XXXX> GAST[/color]
[color=#fc7742][size=small]Rank & Name:[/size][/color] [color=#FFBF80]<Rank Surname, Forename>[/color]
[color=#fc7742][size=small]Reporting From:[/size][/color] [color=#FFBF80]<LOCATION>[/color]
[color=#fc7742][size=small]AAR #[/size][/color] [color=#FFBF80]<PERSONAL REPORT NUMBER>[/color]

[hrc]#7145c2[/hrc]
[color=#FFBF80][size=medium]
<REPORT>
[/size][/color]

[spoiler=Attached Files][list]
<ATTACHMENTS, if applicable, using [ code ] (without the spaces) for text logs>
[/list][/spoiler]

[hrc]#7145c2[/hrc]
[align=justify][color=#fc7742][size=medium]
Libera Te Ex Infernis
Non Omnis Moriar[/size][/font][/color][/align][/indent]

Other elements

Section divider
Code:
[hrc]#fc7742[/hrc]

Headshot image (place at the very beginning before anything else)
Code:
[float=right][img=250x250]<URL>[/img][/float]

Report Type Header: Combat
Report Type Header: Non-Combat

RE: »UPLINK: ICN FIRESTORM, INCURSUS NODE - Denelo - 05-12-2024

Incoming transmission...

Identification: Initiate Yoko Mori
Source: HFL Ichihara, near Valravn Citadel
Encryption: L18-3R4-733-X1N-F3R-15

Beginning voice transmission...

Hi. Um, first report. I just had an encounter with a Platform ship flown by a Doctor Hope of the Damnatio Memoriae cell in Inverness. They expressed problems getting non-proprietary medical equipment for their people and we talked quite a bit. I told them about the situation on Erie, and they expressed sympathy and an interest in maybe helping on an intelligence front. I've reached back out to them on a personal level, but if I dunno if that'd be helpful on an operational one as well to be aware of that. Logs are attached.

Libera te ex inferis,
Initiate Mori (she/they)

RE: »UPLINK: ICN FIRESTORM, INCURSUS NODE - Locksmith - 05-15-2024

[Image: eHFdXtY.png]
Non-Combat After Action Report

date: 05.15.34
rank & name: Initiate Freud, Roland ("Locksmith")
reporting from: Invergordon Salvage Yards
ARR # 001

"Greetings."

"I'd be lying if I said today wasn't something unusual."

"First, someone with an Order IFF. Turned out to be an old friend to some of us. Then... Probably the biggest ship I ever saw up-close. Abaddon. Сould barely speak when I saw it. Even in current condition, it was still very impressive."

"If you would require an extra pair of hands to get Abaddon back up and running, I'll be glad to help. I'm a far better mechanic than I am a pilot."

"Attaching logs."

RE: »UPLINK: ICN FIRESTORM, INCURSUS NODE - Weapon - 05-17-2024

[Image: 5rZeeZL.png]

Date: 05.16.34, 02:20 GAST
Rank & Name: Initiate Crowe, Bellamy
Reporting From: Valravn Garrison
AAR # 001

Initiate Crowe here. First report, composite report actually. I hope I'm doing this right.

I departed for a quick patrol of Vespucci on the 8th at approximately 0600 hours. Upon entering the system from the Magellan jump corridor I encountered a Kishiro transport, the Azuma Maru, serving as a tender for a newly erected installation called Tijuana Freeport. I spoke at length with both the Kishiro captain and the Freeport's administrator, one James Salworth, a former resident of the Commonwealth. This gives us both a potential line of communication with sympathetic Kishiro elements as well as a port of call in Vespucci, as Mr. Salworth made it clear that Prometheus was welcome aboard the installation.

I don't know if we want to draw undue attention by establishing a presence in Vespucci too early, but it's hard to deny that it would be a convenient location to base from, given its proximity to Magellan.

Now for the more... solemn, half of this report.

I did a quick flyby of Westpoint on my way to see Erie. Alone. Stupid, shortsighted, but just maybe it paid off.

I made contact with two ESRD operatives at the lane junction. Held position at the edge of the badlands expecting them to give pursuit, but we ended up exchanging blows with words instead of guns. These people seemed different, oldtimers. They saw action against Gallia. Neither of them, allegedly, were involved in operations in Vespucci.

They seemed sympathetic, if cold. I pressed them about the camps and they.. they actually said they were going to go down and check it out? I have no idea if it'll go anywhere, but if we can change even one of these people's minds about things I think it could be a pretty big deal. Like I said, these two seemed.. different. I've attached logs below.

Libera Te Ex Infernis
Non Omnis Moriar

RE: »UPLINK: ICN FIRESTORM, INCURSUS NODE - Nodoka Hanamura - 05-21-2024

[Image: P5qnkrX.png]

Date: 05.21.34, 07:30 GAST
Rank & Name: Initate Struikas, Andrew (Firebrand)
Reporting From: Valravn Garrison
AAR # 001

Been quite some time since I wrote one of these.

Initiate Struikas, reporting.

Been a moment but I finally got around to this given the large workload I've had on my hands lately. Had been recalling assets of mine from Liberty, mainly some of my belongings I didn't sell off, and two of my ships, a Longsword and Broadsword - only to be met by a Crayterian Greenhorn who was nosing around in the Technocrats' business, and also wouldn't leave me be when I warned him verbally.

The kid seemed to have been just sent here on a death wish. Makes me wonder what in the hell the Crayterians were thinking.

After that, we linked up with two ships, the Procyon and Juneau - seems to be older vessels once affiliated with the Legion prior to everything going to shit.

Linked up with a ship, the Dinner Bell. ..Who names these ships?

Anywho - the guy was another former Legionnaire. Not really much to report as I came in in the midst of Full Send having a chat with him.

Beyond that, not much to report.

Final bit of this one - it's not a sortie, though it's something of note. I heard from some of the guys with the logistics squadrons that they were needing some stuff for heavier loads - so I went and bought this Train I got off of one of the Technocrats after seeing it advertised in the commons, Yoruha I think her name was, some Kusari girl - it's from an old small Gran Can concern, StarCat, went defunct years ago according to the records.

I've passed the auth codes and title over to the Quartermaster. Consider it an offer of trust and appreciation for giving me a reason to fly again.

Libera Te Ex Infernis
Non Omnis Moriar

RE: »UPLINK: ICN FIRESTORM, INCURSUS NODE - Denelo - 05-23-2024

Date: 05.23.34, 0558 GAST
Rank & Name: Initate Mori, Yoko
Reporting From: HFL Ichihara
AAR # 002

Hi. A couple Auxesians found a broken-down liner floating through Inverness that got into the Valravn exclusion zone, and we deployed marines from the Ichihara to investigate. At first glance it looked like a Chrysanthemum ship, but the actual symbol was a red dragon holding a golden chrysanthemum. It was falling apart, and most of the crew was dead. We talked to the survivors, and it seemed like they were under attack, so we boarded for search and rescue. We got the people in the cargo hold out easy, but the rest was, um, more complicated.

I get the feeling this VIP and her people will be really important assets to us in the future. Very nice, too. The Auxesians really put her off, so hopefully we can talk soon.

Libera te ex inferis,
Yoko

RE: »UPLINK: ICN FIRESTORM, INCURSUS NODE - Denelo - 05-24-2024

Date: 05.24.34, 2142 GAST
Reporting From: HFL Ichihara
AAR # 003

Hi. I talked to Yukiko - the VIP from yesterday - again. After she heard about what we've been through and my missing mom, she offered to join as a personal favor to me for saving her life. So that's a recruit for us, I guess. I gave her the standard package and'll be taking her to the recruitment office tomorrow. Her liner is in bad shape, but it's still in Invergordon, so if we can find the resources to pay to get it fixed that could be an asset.

Libera te ex inferis,
Yoko

RE: »UPLINK: ICN FIRESTORM, INCURSUS NODE - Amy West - 05-25-2024

connection.established..
activating.Legion.Node.Communications..
Incursus.Node.authorized..
secure.link.node.enclosed..
displaying.message..

[Image: mbnPBij.png][Image: aUhNgNj.png]
[Image: XZM1F0P.png]

[SECURE - GOLD]

Initiate Crowe, myself, and one other responded to an unknown signature in Kansas. After trailing their emissions, Crowe and I located a marked Rheinland Bustard claiming to be a passenger liner doing rounds in Kansas, although the ship's armament and IFF left a lot to question. After some questioning, the ship appeared to be returning to Rheinland after a trek into Kansas to locate either the whereabouts or remains of the child of the patron they had aboard. About midway through, Initiate Crowe and I were joined by Fleet Captain With, but Crowe departed soon afterwards.

The ship's captain appeared to be speaking in code, which makes interpreting it tricky, but it's likely they were looking for someone related to Insurgent fighting in Kansas, or who was part of a convoy that lead to the invasion. By the Captain's own testimony, their patron was 'satisfied' with their outing, telling me they either found who they were looking for, or discovered sufficient evidence connected to them.

Still, an apology was given, and on top of a 'favor' of varying usefulness, we can hopefully expect a message from their patron.
Allegedly. Perhaps.

Comm logs attached. Report filed under GOLD level encryption.

Libera te ex Infernis.

West, out.

message.playback.concluded..
disconnecting..

RE: »UPLINK: ICN FIRESTORM, INCURSUS NODE - Locksmith - 05-26-2024

[Image: eHFdXtY.png]

date: 05.26.34
rank & name: Initiate Freud, Roland ("Locksmith")
reporting from: Valravn Citadel
ARR # 002

"Greetings."

"I was about to finish my patrols for the day. Nothing unusual, except for the lonely Outcast in the Coronado system. Then something appeared on the radar at Valravn. Convoy of ships with the Coalition IFF."

"We talked. Turned out they brought munitions for Valravn, but for some reason there was no one to pick it up. Not sure what to make of it, so I thought it's worth reporting."

"Contacted Valravn and helped with moving munitions after that."

"Attaching logs."

RE: »UPLINK: ICN FIRESTORM, INCURSUS NODE - Denelo - 05-27-2024

Date: 05.26.34, 2035 GAST
Reporting From: HFL Lonely Sparrow
AAR # 003

Hi. I led a convoy of trade ships including me, Initiate Hideyoshi, Initiate Wanaeil, Initiate Fel, and Initiate Carmine to bring Iridium back to Invergordon in preparation for shipbuilding. We made a few runs. It was mostly uneventful, but one transport did take pretty major damage almost hitting the planet in Omicron Theta. A green planet in a green nebula right between two jump holes... it's such a horrible combination it's kinda hard to believe. No casualties, thankfully. Anyways, we brought in a total of 34,600 standard cargo units over the course of a few runs.

We did run into a Gallic Naval Intelligence ship in Inverness. Had an interesting conversation about Gallic politics, and they expressed an interest in working with us and the Technocrats. I'll reach out to them soon.

Libera te ex inferis,
Yoko