Discovery Gaming Community
To: "Chloe" & the Lovelace Circle | From: Fiorella A. de Marco - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: "Chloe" & the Lovelace Circle | From: Fiorella A. de Marco (/showthread.php?tid=203014)

To: "Chloe" & the Lovelace Circle | From: Fiorella A. de Marco - Fiorella de Marco - 05-10-2024

Trasmissione in arrivo...

[Image: 1C4mlzf.png]

Sender ID: Fiorella Arianna de Marco, Golden Cross Cartel
Recipient ID: "Chloe", Lovelace Circle;
Subject: Source Code

Signora Chloe

I must inquire if there are any updates regarding the source code for my agricultural robots.

Has your talented lady decrypted the Kishiro Technologies proprietary software, Signora Chloe?

Cordiali saluti,
Fiorella A. De Marco.

Interruzione della trasmissione.

RE: To: "Chloe" & the Lovelace Circle | From: Fiorella A. de Marco - Amba - 05-11-2024

[Image: wIFsCPq.gif]

User ID: xxxx ERR307:INVALIDID

Target ID:xx. Fiorella Arianna de Marco, Golden Cross Cartel

Subject:xxxx RE: Source Codey
xxxx
xxxx

Hey hey de Marco! Cherry's been hard at work and she's just about cracked it. All that's left is some field testing in some quiet place out in the boonies to make sure it all cooked the way we wanted then we'll be good for that 1.0 release.

The updated packages should be heading your way in the next week or two, along with some instructions. Made it easy enough your field techs should know how to work with 'em. Anything don't turn out the way it's supposed to, let us know, we'll wire you a patch real quick.

XOXO
Chloe~ ♡

RE: To: "Chloe" & the Lovelace Circle | From: Fiorella A. de Marco - Fiorella de Marco - 07-26-2024

Subject: Pennsylvania intelligence

Signora Chloe

I have two questions for you. Firstly - have you successfully fine-tuned the source code for my state-of-the-art agricultural robots?

Secondly - are you interested in a business opportunity combined with a good deed? I plan to provide the rebelling Zoners in Pennsylvania with supplies, including software and hardware tools for their combat operations against Liberty. Would you be interested, Signora Chloe? I will cover the expenses.

Cordiali saluti,
Fiorella A. De Marco.

RE: To: "Chloe" & the Lovelace Circle | From: Fiorella A. de Marco - Amba - 07-29-2024

Subject:xxxx RE: Pennsylvania intelligence
xxxx
xxxx

Yeppers, done, triple-checked and pushed to the main branch! Also verified to work on at least 3 different strands of Californian synth-marijuana! Now if only they worked on a station as well as on the hard ground...

As for business item numero dos, gearing up the militants are we? We do like pissing off the pigs, especially if there's money involved, so lay on the deets. We going general or specific, corporate or military, hitting embedded systems or home servers, what's the scale, etc etc

XOXO
Chloe~ ♡

RE: To: "Chloe" & the Lovelace Circle | From: Fiorella A. de Marco - Fiorella de Marco - 07-31-2024

Subject: Pennsylvania intelligence

Signora Chloe

Excellent work - I shall visit Cochrane Depot shortly to retrieve the data shard containing the source code for my robots. My chief gardener will be most pleased. And of course, as per our verbal agreement back in Ontario, you have earned my favor.

Regarding the Militants in Pennsylvania, I would be interested to know if you could prepare a significant quantity of highly encrypted transceivers, tactical and strategic C3 systems - you know what I refer to - systems for communication, command, and control.
Additionally, these should include a simple and unified user interface that does not require intricate training for the operators and can be fully utilized with just the included manual. While we may disparage the armed forces in Liberty for many things, I would not underestimate their ability to intercept and monitor the older and less secure systems. And I have no doubts that in this area our Zoner friends are undoubtedly vulnerable given their improvised nature.

It would be a bonus if this setup enables them to intercept communications where Liberty has cut corners a little too sharply.

What do you think, Signora Chloe?

Cordiali saluti,
Fiorella A. De Marco.

RE: To: "Chloe" & the Lovelace Circle | From: Fiorella A. de Marco - Amba - 08-06-2024

Subject:xxxx RE: Pennsylvania intelligence
xxxx
xxxx

Hardened systems for hard dudes, huh. Lucky for us both, the girlies have been cooking up something lowkey for a while now for times like this ever since we started chatting up Mollies. They had the same kinda problems with their breed of piggy.

So we're good on the soft. Hardware-wise its gonna be a bit of work but if you got the creds to put into it the fabs at the Coch can get it done. Don't go expecting any miracles like intercepting comms without specialized gear tho, unless the navyboys are dumb enough to broadcast sensitive deets out on the open. Which to be fairrr they can and they have, I've seen 'em do it.

What we can do if you reaaaally want that bonus is get an intel bounty rolling on our intranet. It's probably your best bet, cuz I'ma be real with you, I don't think Bethlehem can field a signals lab and keep it running properly.

XOXO
Chloe~ ♡