Discovery Gaming Community
Free Molly State - Mercenary Registration Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Board Registrations (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=147)
+---- Thread: Free Molly State - Mercenary Registration Centre (/showthread.php?tid=203082)

Pages: 1 2

Free Molly State - Mercenary Registration Centre - RepublicanProvisionalAssembly - 05-17-2024

REPUBLICAN PROVISIONAL ASSEMBLY

[Image: cBJ6ymo.png]

REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS

To register a ship or a faction for the Republican Provisional Assembly's mercenary board, the applicant must:
  • Read and understand the Ground Rules;
  • Provide their name and the name of their ship or faction;
  • Provide their ID;
  • Provide a reputation sheet with a neutral or friendly affiliation with Mollys.

Registration Form Template

Code:
[size=small][font=Open Sans][color=#BBBB77][color=#008000][b]Your Name:[/b][/color]
- Character or Faction Name Here

[color=#008000][b]Your ship name, callsign or faction tag:[/b][/color]
- In-game Character Name or Faction Tag Here

[color=#008000][b]Your ID:[/b][/color]
- List Your ID Here

[color=#008000][b]Your Reputation Sheet:[/b][/color]
- Link Here

[color=#008000][b]Additional Comments:[/b][/color]
- List your roleplay reasons for registering, add flavor, or leave this blank if you're just in it for the money.

I have read and understood the Ground Rules and pledge my support to the Free Molly State.[/color][/font][/size]

RE: Free Molly State - Mercenary Registration Centre - Suntiger Squadron - 05-25-2024

Your Name:
- Lachlan Auclair on behalf of the Suntiger Squadron
Your ship name, callsign or faction tag:
- Suntiger-

Your ID:
- Freelancer

Your Reputation Sheet:
- Link Here

Additional Comments:
- Former volunteer snubcraft pilots acting under the auspices of the Liberty Free Republic. I, alongside the men and women I fly with were first deployed in Coronado to assist the IMG with resisting potential annexation by the Crayterian Republic. We served this purpose as an advance group of volunteer pilots willing to act as would-be mercenaries under the cover of being Guild assets. When the dust had settled, we retained this independence and informed our comrades of the same - vowing to not take up arms against our own flag. Presently, we offer our aid to any groups we feel sympathetic to and can seamlessly integrate into even the most ad-hoc command structures. You will be pleased to note that our "unit" has fought Bretonia before over Canaria and later served as a spaceborne contingent of the PDF during its infancy. Our previous stint was in Rheinland on behalf of the Bundschuh. This information is made readily available in the interest of full disclosure. Currently we are basing out of Halifax Freeport in the Leeds system, and a wing of our ships are already available for you to use. It will take some time to relocate the remainder of our pilots and ships to Bretonia. Assuming that you intend to make use of us.

I have read and understood the Ground Rules and pledge my support to the Free Molly State.

RE: Free Molly State - Mercenary Registration Centre - RepublicanProvisionalAssembly - 05-25-2024

To Mr. Auclair and the Suntiger Squadron,

Your registration request has been reviewed and approved. Good hunting.

Long live Free Dublin.

RE: Free Molly State - Mercenary Registration Centre - StellarViss - 06-01-2024

Your Name:
- Ned Reed on behalf of Independent Miners Guild and the Kongsi syndicate.

- IMG| and ^Y^.

Your ID:
- independent Miners Guild

Your Reputation Sheet:
- Link Here

Additional Comments:
-The Independent Miners Guild has always maintained a friendly relationship with the Molly movement. In light of the recent destruction of the Hood, we are more than willing to join forces to make the Corsairs regret their actions. Plus, making life harder for BMM is a good bonus.

I have read and understood the Ground Rules and pledge my support to the Free Molly State.

RE: Free Molly State - Mercenary Registration Centre - RepublicanProvisionalAssembly - 06-01-2024

To Mr. Reed, the Independent Miners Guild, and Kongsi Syndicate

Long live Free Dublin.

RE: Free Molly State - Mercenary Registration Centre - Kauket - 06-17-2024

Your Name:
Progenitor Revenant upon the behalf of the Technocracy of Auxo

A/)-

Your ID:
A/)- Technocracy of Auxo ID

Your Reputation Sheet:
Reputation as listed.

Additional Comments:

The Technocracy has assisted the Molly movement through the years with the common struggle of resisting the aggressive and subjguative policies and interests of the Bretonian Crown, as well as the scourge of the Corsair raiders presenting harm to our economical, and research, links. In interests of growing aggression from these foes, the Technocracy is interested in investing in foreign support through the means of deploying a support wing within the Dublin sector to both assist in the defence and observe the growing dangers of the unstable anomaly at the Gate wreckage.

RE: Free Molly State - Mercenary Registration Centre - RepublicanProvisionalAssembly - 06-17-2024

To Progenitor Revenant and the Technocracy of Auxo,

Long live Free Dublin.

RE: Free Molly State - Mercenary Registration Centre - Markovnikov - 06-18-2024

Your Name:
- Dio Monday

- Aristophanes

Your ID:
- Freelancer

Your Reputation Sheet:
- Link Here

RE: Free Molly State - Mercenary Registration Centre - RepublicanProvisionalAssembly - 06-18-2024

To Dio Monday,

Long live Free Dublin.

RE: Free Molly State - Mercenary Registration Centre - 0xCosmin - 08-12-2024

Your Name:
- Jorg Frei for the Rote Front

- R\-

Your ID:
- Red Hessian ID

Your Reputation Sheet:
- Rep Here

Additional Comments:
- The Hessians are extending their cooperation with the Mollys in Cambridge and possibly beyond in the near future against their common enemies. With Mull serving as a launching point for some Rotfront patrols as previously agreed with the Assembly, some of our pilots are taking advantage of this to make an extra dime on their work.