Discovery Gaming Community
To: (\^/) ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Urgent Delivery - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: (\^/) ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Urgent Delivery (/showthread.php?tid=203202)

To: (\^/) ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Urgent Delivery - Orex Industries - 05-30-2024

Incoming Transmission
Origin: Tokelau Smelter, Omicron Delta
Signal strength: Strong

[Image: os43XgG.png]

Dear representatives of Phoenix,

I want to introduce myself formally, my name is Luis Zavala. I am representing Orex Industries, a company I know you know since we've frequently seen each other in Omicron Delta. Orex specializes in Iridium extraction and refining - our main smelter, located inside the planetary ring of Tuvalu, has been working effortlessly to accommodate and provide its customers with the finest Iridium.

From the beginning of our company, we knew that it wouldn't be easy to a) extract Iridium from the rather dangerous Tokelau Cloud, b) refine the said Iridium, and c) have the finished product at all times. Fortunately, we prevailed. We have built a state-of-the-art smelter that can hold up to 180,000 units of refined Iridium. Impressive, but not enough.

Some time ago, Orex began expanding the Tokelau Smelter. In this expansion, many groups are involved when it comes to supplies, naturally, you being one of our Omicron neighbors, we'd like to involve you as well.

We're approaching the final stage of the expansion, and to finish it, we require the following materials:
  • 5,000 units of Titanium
  • 5,000 units of Robotics
  • 5,000 units of Industrial Materials

For the materials mentioned above, we offer - 67 c/u for the Titanium, 65 c/u for the Industrial Materials, and 54 c/u for the Robotics. This would be the base price, but if you complete these deliveries within 48 hours of this message, we offer 500,000.00 credits as a bonus.

These materials are of crucial value to us and this project, and I do not doubt you'll be able to provide them. All our transport units are busy, hence why we're counting on you.

Kind regards.

Terminating message
Closing transmission

RE: To: (\^/) ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Urgent Delivery - Orex Industries - 06-01-2024

RE: To: (\^/) ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Urgent Delivery - Orex Industries - 06-03-2024

RE: To: (\^/) ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Urgent Delivery - RedEclipse - 06-03-2024

Good afternoon,

Jack Anderson, head of Building and Construction Department of Phoenix, its nice to meet you. First of all, please accept our sincere apologies for the late response, our sales department is currently overloaded with internal reorganization, which affects its external communication.

I have forwarded all the necessary information to our merchant fleet. We are more than happy to assist in setting up the new Tokelau Smelter expansion, expect the first shipments within a few days.

RE: To: (\^/) ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Urgent Delivery - Orex Industries - 06-05-2024

Incoming Transmission

Mr. Anderson,

That is great news. We are eagerly awaiting your ships.

Terminating message
Closing transmission

RE: To: (\^/) ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Urgent Delivery - Orex Industries - 06-10-2024

RE: To: (\^/) ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Urgent Delivery - RedEclipse - 06-12-2024

I am pleased to inform you that all requested items have been delivered, you will find the shipping invoices below. Good luck in completing the Tokelau Smelter extension and stay on alert with the strangers, recently Nomads with infected and their ideological henchmen have become more active than usual. We are currently unsure the reason behind it, but it always better to stay prepared for worse.

Invoices: 1, 2, 3.

RE: To: (\^/) ✦ From: Orex Industries ✦ Subject: Urgent Delivery - Orex Industries - 06-14-2024

Incoming Transmission

Dear Mr. Anderson,

Your help is greatly appreciated. The final part of the Tokelau Smelter expansion shall begin within a few days, resulting in a much larger Iridium storage capacity.

As for the warning about the Nomads and their "henchmen", as you say, we're on alert as we've encountered their forces not so long ago.

Zavala out.

Terminating message
Closing transmission