Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Caitlyn Cross - OS&C Director and President | FROM: NCC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Caitlyn Cross - OS&C Director and President | FROM: NCC (/showthread.php?tid=203294)

TO: Caitlyn Cross - OS&C Director and President | FROM: NCC - New Covenant Church - 06-03-2024

------------ INCOMING TRANSMISSION ------------

ENCRYPTION : Medium

SENDER ID : Ministry of Foreign Affairs - New Covenant Church

RECEIVER ID : Caitlyn Cross - OS&C Director and President

SOURCE : Pontifical Palace, Faith Haven Colony - Planet Pygar, Omicron Theta System

SUBJECT : Order request for restructuring and expansion of the MFE General Academy

[Image: AnCuUjN.gif]

<< Status: Loaded >>

------------ END OF TRANSMISSION ------------

RE: TO: Caitlyn Cross - OS&C Director and President | FROM: NCC - Lord Helmchen - 06-03-2024

[Image: D7ezXS7.png]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: Magister Yuri Orlov
Encryption: OS&C Alpha One
Subject: Hospital Improvements.

Good Day Magister Orlov

I have to say that I am not surprised that Dr Saito gave you my Contact information. She is a really friendly Woman that makes everyone feel at home. I also have to admit that she was the one who was majorly Responsible for the fact that I donated much more than I had originally Intended. But thankfully the Orbital Spa and Cruise Charity Fund has Deep Pockets.

I have to admit that we don't do much work for Religious groups so we would need some Reading Material about things like the Architecture and the Style of your Church. When we do such Interior Design work then we want to incorporate not only our own Luxury Style and Taste but also the Taste and Style of the Client. Therefore we would like to work together with the Church for the Spiritual Center. Such an Important Place should Reflect not just Luxury, but also the Religious beliefs of the Church. I am sure our Interior Design Team would love to do such an Unusual Job with Great Joy.

I also think that a Meeting at the Academy would be Perfect to Discuss such works in Person as we also would need to see the Technical Blueprints and the Planning Documents for the hospital's Expanded Sections. We would have to make sure that our Technology is Compatible with the hospital systems and would not interfere with the Basic Functions and Needs of running a Hospital.

I run Regular Tours with my Liner the "OS&C|TE~Red~Velvet~Club" through the Omicrons and other Borderworlds. it would therefore not be a big problem for me to Make a Stop at the Hospital after or during one of these Cruises. I am therefore Pretty Flexible to attend such a meeting and would accept any Date that you can Tell me. Should this Interfere with an Already Existing Business Meeting then I will Inform you Accordingly.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club
Director and Chairwoman of OS&C

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

RE: TO: Caitlyn Cross - OS&C Director and President | FROM: NCC - New Covenant Church - 06-20-2024

------------ INCOMING TRANSMISSION ------------

ENCRYPTION : Medium

SENDER ID : Ministry of Foreign Affairs - New Covenant Church

RECEIVER ID : Caitlyn Cross - OS&C Director and President

SOURCE : Pontifical Palace, Faith Haven Colony - Planet Pygar, Omicron Theta System

SUBJECT : Order request for restructuring and expansion of the MFE General Academy

[Image: AnCuUjN.gif]

------------ END OF TRANSMISSION ------------

RE: TO: Caitlyn Cross - OS&C Director and President | FROM: NCC - Lord Helmchen - 06-21-2024

[Image: D7ezXS7.png]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: Magister Yuri Orlov
Encryption: OS&C Alpha One
Subject: Hospital Improvements.

Good Day Magister Orlov

It is a Bot of a Short Notice but it shouldn't be a problem for me to attend the Meeting this Sunday. I was on a Visit to see my wife's Family in Rheinland Anyways so it shouldn't be a problem to use some Jumpholes to come to the Meeting. I will make sure to attend the Meeting with my Personal Yacht. The OS&C|TE~Litle~Velvet should make it in time.

I am not a big Religious Person so I think I will leave out the Religious Ceremony myself. But I look forward to meeting you in person and Discussing the Necessary Matters about the work that we can do for you.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club
Director and Chairwoman of OS&C

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]