Discovery Gaming Community
To: Albert Shulze, IMG| [SECURE] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Albert Shulze, IMG| [SECURE] (/showthread.php?tid=203346)



To: Albert Shulze, IMG| [SECURE] - Vendetta - 06-05-2024

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: 'Leviathan'
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: DnK4rPj.gif]


DISPLAYING MESSAGE


Guildmaster Shulze, I hope all is well.

I have a rather large and important request to make of you. Ongoing developments within The Technocracy's home territory has seen the re-activation of a number of heavy duty assets in response to heightened aggression from neighboring interlopers. Recent shifts in the anomalies have me exploring every option available, and I come to you now to seek aid with one such option. For a number of reasons, this request has a need for the utmost secrecy.

With the recent formation of Task Force Prometheus and slow but steady arrival of an increasing number of ex-Legion vessels, one ship in particular has fallen back into The Technocracy's hands, which we thought lost in the fall of The Commonwealth. Its recent arrival in subpar condition has opted the remnants to return it to its rightful home.

At this point in time however, we're swamped and our facilities are stretched to capacity. There was a time where Guildmaster Alan Smith provided us with safe access to a secure site within the Taus, for a project of equal magnitude as we first took our steps as a fledgling organized force. A meeting we had in person to discuss the terms of an arrangement at the height of the Gallic war, to covertly transport a vessel to a facility your Guild had happily rented to us. I hope to re-activate a similar offer, and would love to know what facilities are currently available.

Though to clarify: I am not looking to repeat the arrangement we've had in the past. We've grown quite capable of providing ourselves with the necessary equipment and resources to sustain such a vessel, and given Prometheus wishes to redirect its current skeleton crew elsewhere, I am re-activating the Andraste as an asset within Auxo's military force. My people can provide the resources and manpower to oversee the repair and restoration of this Osiris-Class, but I would require an open berth. This asset is crucial in maintaining the security of the Technocracy.

So I hope we can make a deal, and I'm more than happy to adhere to the same level of discretion we maintained in the past.



MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream



RE: To: Albert Shulze, IMG| [SECURE] - StellarViss - 06-07-2024

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤


[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]


¤ LOCATION: IMG|Kopaonik

¤ COMM-ID: Albert Schulze

¤ TARGET-ID: Leviathan

¤ SUBJECT: Shipyard Request

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG A.L.L.O.Y Code




MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%




Greetings Keeper Leviathan,

Your request for assistance has been received, and I understand the urgency and importance of the situation at hand, given the heightened tensions and recent developments in your territory. Unlike in our previous collaboration with the Cincinnati, the Shipyard in Tau-44 will not be able to service the Andraste. However, utilizing Madera is indeed feasible, provided that the ship can make its way into Omega-48, though the increased presence of Corsairs may prove problematic. Unless you know another way into the system, the Andraste would need to pass through Omega-5.

I would also like to inquire about the Andraste, the Osiris-class battleship. Is there a need for us to bring some of the engineers who worked on the Monument-class battleship, given the Osiris’s origin, or does the Technocracy have it covered?


With regards
Albert Schulze, Guildmaster






¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤



RE: To: Albert Shulze, IMG| [SECURE] - Vendetta - 06-10-2024

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: 'Leviathan'
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: DnK4rPj.gif]


DISPLAYING MESSAGE


Guildmaster, thanks for your prompt response.

The path to the Omegas will be a long one indeed, given the Andraste's engines are operating at minimal capacity. We're hoping to conduct some field repairs before departure, but even then it may take a while. It'll be under heavy guard each step of the way, so I am not too worried about security. That being said, it may be prudent for the people at Madera to send a small detachment to meet us in the Omegas when we arrive, and guide us the remainder of the way.

Frankly, I'll take any help I can get in fixing her back up. Those technicians will be incredibly useful in the process as I'd like to avoid spreading my people too thinly across too much bread, so to speak. You'll be paid handsomely for your assistance, as always.

When the field repairs are done and the Andraste departs, I'll contact you with a location to meet.


MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream



RE: To: Albert Shulze, IMG| [SECURE] - StellarViss - 06-11-2024

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤


[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]


¤ LOCATION: IMG|Kopaonik

¤ COMM-ID: Albert Schulze

¤ TARGET-ID: Leviathan

¤ SUBJECT: Shipyard Request

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG A.L.L.O.Y Code




MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%




Greetings Keeper Leviathan,


Glad to hear from you so soon, Keeper. For the escort group in the Omegas, we will have the Cuba meet with the Andraste in Omega-7. I recommend contacting the Red Hessians in case of a Corsair attack during our flight to Madera, as they should have a force stationed at the nearby Ronneburg Base.

To oversee this project, I will be moving with the technicians to Omega-48 to ensure its quality.

With regards
Albert Schulze, Guildmaster






¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤