Discovery Gaming Community
To: Zachary Arnold Graham, Pinnacle Outpost - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Zachary Arnold Graham, Pinnacle Outpost (/showthread.php?tid=203492)

To: Zachary Arnold Graham, Pinnacle Outpost - Fab - 06-11-2024

Neutron Open Source Neural Net AP v1.0.3
"Privacy is a right"

[Image: plfflag.png]

▐ Security: P2P ENCRYPTED - FORWARDING IMPOSSIBLE
▐ To: Zachary A. Graham
▐ From: Pennsylvania Liberation Front, "Silver"
▐ Subject: SITREP?

Data stream:

Hello, old man. It has been a while since we've talked.

My men have been wondering how things are going around Pinnacle. The station grew a bit from what I've heard: it is no longer a floating trashcan. Guess I'll extend my congratulations, Zach. Keeping the station from imploding and killing everyone was a huge challenge.

But, what now? You once united the militants, then went silent for a long time. You might as well be dead and I'm sending a message to a ghost.

Pinnacle is ready. We have a few men and women ready to fight and some equipment. When will you rally us again? Some of the younger volunteers don't even know your name. Your leadership is fading, and a weak leadership means inaction. Just some advice.

For Erie and her people,
"Silver", P.L.F.

stream terminated

RE: To: Zachary Arnold Graham, Pinnacle Outpost - Zachary Arnold Graham - 06-12-2024

》》》 FROM: Zachary Arnold Graham

》》》 TO: "Silver"

》》》 SUBJECT: Re: SITREP

Silver,

Times have changed for us, not for the better. We fought so hard and managed to do so little. Leadership now is far tougher and not as grand as it was three years ago. We're struggling to recruit new blood and keep our ranks intact. I don't know if you have noticed, but Liberty has shifted tactics against us. They have swapped out the bad cop for a good one. After years of occupation and chaotic resistance, it is sadly working on our people. They don't want freedom anymore; they crave peace, stability, and safety after all they've been through. Most of the men we lost during Pesticide are rotting on Huntsville and have thrown in with Rogue or Xeno gangs to survive. We won't recognize them by the time they get out, and who knows where their loyalties will lay by that point?

But I guess you're not reaching out to remind me of the old days, and you've got some good news for me. What do you need?

Zachary Arnold Graham,
Administrator of Pinnacle Outpost.

RE: To: Zachary Arnold Graham, Pinnacle Outpost - Fab - 06-13-2024

"Privacy is a right"

▐ Subject: RE: RE: SITREP

Data stream:

So, you're still alive, after all! That's good news to begin the conversation with.

Not all is lost, Zach. We're not alone in this. I don't know if you heard the news, but, Liberty's overstepping its boundaries once again, Now in Ontario and Inverness, if I'm not wrong. This sets them in a very poor position. They might need to fight in multiple fronts. The Xenos are deeply entrenched in Ontario, given how they patrol the routes to that system - and the Technocrats are making moves to defend Inverness if they need to. Freeport 14, also in the same system, has the experienced crew of the carrier Praia. This diversion will surely create more opportunities for us.

That's not all. There's a few groups of insurgent remnants still kicking. They're willing to help us in Pennsylvania. They call themselves "Task Force Prometheus", and are related to the old Commonwealth. I don't care about their details, to be honest.

Liberty's propaganda will only filter the people we can trust and people we can't trust. Those willing to trade freedom for safety and peace are traitors of the Zoner cause. They're no longer Zoners, I might say. They'll be dealt with accordingly after we remove any and every trace of Liberty in Pennsylvania.

We can't give up now. You can't give up now. There's much to do, still.

Your lack of faith in a free future for our people is concerning, Zach. You should think about this... urgently.

All or nothing,
"Silver", P.L.F.

stream terminated

RE: To: Zachary Arnold Graham, Pinnacle Outpost - Zachary Arnold Graham - 06-14-2024

》》》 TO: "Silver"

》》》 SUBJECT: Re: Re: Re: SITREP

Silver,

I won't give up, but I find it hard to lie to my people at the same time. I was always good with numbers, perhaps that's why I was chosen as an administrator. But those numbers are telling a grim tale. We're in a worse situation than we were at the start of all this mess; we have fewer men and fewer ships. We're also losing the hearts of our folks on Erie.

The Xeno cells started popping up all over Erie to aid us, but it's difficult to coordinate with them. And there are just too few freelancers, good Rogues, or technocrats by our side to actually matter in this war. Most of them have already died or just chickened out. As for the former Insurgents -- I'd be careful; these people started all of this and let the people of Erie bleed for their hopeless fight. I don't want to see my home become another Veracruz. We want Erie to be free and independent, not to become someone's pawns in their war against Liberty.

But beggars can't be choosers. We need all kinds of supplies for our men and ships.

Zachary Arnold Graham,

RE: To: Zachary Arnold Graham, Pinnacle Outpost - Fab - 06-14-2024

"Privacy is a right"

▐ Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: SITREP

Data stream:

You'll make me admit, Zach. Things are not looking good. The fire in people's hearts seem to be fading. But I still have faith.

About the insurgents, I agree. They might as well be the reason we're in this mess but it's too late to think about this and start pointing fingers. We can't distance ourselves from people willing to help. We need all the help we can get.

The resistance is planning big things for the future. If all works well, we might still have a chance at this.

I'll see what I can do. You know how to get in contact.

Godspeed,
"Silver", P.L.F.

stream terminated

RE: To: Zachary Arnold Graham, Pinnacle Outpost - Fab - 07-15-2024

Neutron Open Source Neural Net AP v1.0.4
"Privacy is a right"

[Image: plfanvil.png]

[Image: GKGypgm.png]
▐ ENCRPT:
P2P ENCRYPTED - FORWARDING IMPOSSIBLE
▐ RECVER:
Zachary Arnold Graham, Pinnacle Outpost
▐ SENDER:
Pennsylvania Liberation Front, ANVIL
▐ SUBJCT:
Future plans

Data stream:

Hail, administrator.

Our identifier is ANVIL. We have decided to reuse and share the encryption keys of this channel with other major groups of the Front, as sanctioned by Silver.

Starting with bad news: Silver was wounded in one of our operations, and is unlikely to return to his duties anytime soon. Despite our losses, the Navy also suffered significant casualties.

We didn't contact you to give you that brief update, though. As you might already know, more and more people across Liberty are docking at Pinnacle. All of them being outcasts, terrorists, criminals and smugglers. The sort of people we need. But, all of this movement will attract unwanted attention towards Pinnacle, sooner or later. We suggest immediate action to avoid disaster.

Combat engineers and officers suggest the following critical actions:
  • Maneuver Pinnacle towards a well-concealed location, as its current position is unfavorable.
    • Option 1: Driftwood Ice Field, Pinnacle's original location.
    • Option 2: Wilkes-Barre Asteroid Field, a remote field on the system's edge.

• Assemble and arm several semi-mobile defense platforms.

• Reinforce the station's structural integrity with armor plating after permanent reallocation.

After those objectives are fulfilled, the long-term goals are:
  • Hydroponics module, to avoid food shortages in the event of blockades.
  • Expanded power plant, to guarantee energy stability.
  • Manufacturing plant, to supply our movement with large-scale production of parts, equipment and weaponry.
  • Shipyard, to locally produce and maintain our fleet.
  • A minefield, to safeguard the station from Liberty's dreadful Siege Cruisers.

We hope you take our suggestions to heart and act quickly. For the sake of our future, and Erie's people.

And finally, we can't end this message without telling you the good news: Our international recognition and support is growing rapidly. We have supporters from Kusari to Rheinland. We can count on our supporters to help us.

Fight until freedom,
"ANVIL", P.L.F.

stream terminated

RE: To: Zachary Arnold Graham, Pinnacle Outpost - Fab - 07-20-2024

"Privacy is a right"

You have ( 1 ) unread message

automated reminder terminated

RE: To: Zachary Arnold Graham, Pinnacle Outpost - Zachary Arnold Graham - 07-22-2024

》》》 TO: "ANVIL"

》》》 SUBJECT: Re: Future plans

ANVIL,

I understand. I, too, have buried many good men. Those who remember our beginnings are becoming fewer. But enough philosophizing -that's not why you contacted me.

I was aware of Pinnacle's disadvantageous position, caused by its unstable orbit. With the help of tug ships, we have now managed to steer the station back to where it belongs.

That's the only news I have for you, Anvil. The prospects for expanding Pinnacle Outpost are dim because it was built too quickly and shoddily, not from the most suitable materials. We're just glad it's holding together, let alone considering adding heavier and structurally demanding equipment than we already have. If we need more, we'll require a real, sturdy station from the ground up. We just haven't found one for ourselves yet.

Someone else will have to handle the manufacturing and significant maintenance of our ships. However, other Zoners are keeping their distance in the interest of their sacred neutrality and business opportunities, so I wouldn't expect help from them. The Xenos barely have enough ships for themselves, let alone to help someone else. The Liberty Rogues likely won't be seriously interested in assisting us, the Bristol can't afford to support us as overtly, and the Technocracy lack any substantial shipbuilding and ship maintenance capacities. I guess our only real options are either the Junkers at Invergordon or the Unioners at Pacifica, but neither will do it for free and without the promise of future benefits in Pennsylvania.

You can try contacting them.

Zachary Arnold Graham,

RE: To: Zachary Arnold Graham, Pinnacle Outpost - Fab - 07-22-2024

Neutron Open Source Neural Net AP v1.0.4
"Privacy is a right"

[Image: plfanvil.png]

[Image: GKGypgm.png]
▐ ENCRPT:
P2P ENCRYPTED - FORWARDING IMPOSSIBLE
▐ RECVER:
Zachary Arnold Graham, Pinnacle Outpost
▐ SENDER:
Pennsylvania Liberation Front, ANVIL
▐ SUBJCT:
RE: RE: Future plans

Data stream:

Hail.

Pinnacle's position is now better concealed and consequently defendable.

About your concerns, they're acknowledged. Pinnacle was indeed built in record pace. However, we were not aware of the station's structural vulnerability and limited potential for expansion.

Now that Liberty's eyes turn towards the western sectors and their propaganda machine spews messages of peace and prosperity at Pennsylvania, we are now able to move more covertly. Their offensive patrols have scaled down, as they have a public image to maintain. We should take advantage of their lowered guards to move supplies, ships and personnel to assemble a proper station next to Pinnacle.

We can't rely on our supporters to do everything for us. We need a station to call home, not "makeshift shelter". Bethlehem's complacent traitors look down upon us and pocket Libertonian credits. Philadelphia is a lost cause.

Efforts will be made to contact the Unioners and Junkers for our material needs. We'll let you know once we have deals set in stone.

Finally, we ask you about the feasibility of such project. If it isn't, We are afraid we will need to take a much more radical approach to our problems. There's no price high enough to pay for our freedom.

For Erie,
"ANVIL", P.L.F.

stream terminated

RE: To: Zachary Arnold Graham, Pinnacle Outpost - Fab - 08-10-2024

"Privacy is a right"

You have ( 1 ) unread message

automated reminder terminated