Discovery Gaming Community
Player Banned: Czechmate - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Banned: Czechmate (/showthread.php?tid=203708)

Player Banned: Czechmate - L1ght - 06-22-2024

@Czechmate has been banned for:

Quote:1.2 - Cheating or exploiting game mechanics is not allowed. This can include 'multiboxing' (logging in with multiple characters at the same time), disconnecting during player encounters (post here if you disconnect by accident), abusing bugs, etc.

Consequences:

When you see a bug, it is encouraged to go back and dock on that ship ,log off and post on our dedicated thread about fixing the bugs. You instead decided to go and have fun in a fleet fight. You're off the server for one month.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Player Banned: Czechmate - TheKusari - 06-22-2024

Requesting evidence as the faction leader of the Starfliers.
Would like to know what was done by one of my members.

RE: Player Banned: Czechmate - L1ght - 06-22-2024

Evidence sent.

RE: Player Banned: Czechmate - Czechmate - 06-23-2024

Hah here we go with the heavy decisions against people you dislike - FYI, first time I log post patch, on a ship I didn't play since before 4.20, cruise into an ongoing fight, not notice anything, do nothing, die, without so much of a single assist and now I get banned?

It was spatial, I couldn't have known the engine I always had is wrong ... I don't play snubs and first time I logged a "Bomber" with two thrusters.

A staff member even swapped the engine mid fight as I found out the day after and I didn't notice before people told me thay I had 300 instead of 200 thrust.

I am officially challenging this sanction, consider this my appeal as I did nothing wrong and didn't know I was doing anything wrong in the first place. I literally found out that I had unintended thrust speed a day after.

RE: Player Banned: Czechmate - Czechmate - 06-23-2024

For the folks asking me in PMs what happened
1) There was a siege in Dublin
2) I decide to log mollys after a long time
3) my ships are in transit, only Dublin ship was the spatial I didn't play in a year
4) this is the first time I log post patch - I don't change anything, just Dock and load a shield I didn't have, add a thruster I see I can load - everything is default standard equipment the ship came with.
5) I cruised straight into a big losing fight after unlocking. when I stop cruising I start trying to hit people. I fail - I can provide the logs that I had 0 assists even when being on someone's tail the whole time.
I assume this is normal, fail as usual
6) I get disconnected, when I return I get killed.
7) the usual happened- I log into a fight, fail to do anything, get piled and log off. Only unusual thing I noticed was me getting disconnected and being able to go back in. A staff member swapped my engine as I found out the day after.
8) I see a video in discord general - people say I was going faster - thrust 300 instead of 200 I checked the ship, asked if the 2nd thruster is issue.
9) I didn't see a bug, I couldn't report a bug, I didn't even notice someone literally fixed the bug mid fight. I just wanted to try the patch for the first time.

It was the engine they swapped. That I didn't put on, didn't know it's the wrong one and couldn't have known.

I literally first time log post patch with ship as is, cruise to a fight, don't do anything, get piled, log off like I usually do, and then find they used this as an excuse to ban me for a month. That's my POV.

Edit: and no, I didn't use this on any other ship or faction. This was the one and only instance I logged a former shf this patch.

RE: Player Banned: Czechmate - Czechmate - 07-22-2024

Unban, please and thank you!

RE: Player Banned: Czechmate - L1ght - 07-23-2024

Unbanned.