Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Francisco Javier de Creta - DTR Executor | FROM: NCC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Francisco Javier de Creta - DTR Executor | FROM: NCC (/showthread.php?tid=203750)

TO: Francisco Javier de Creta - DTR Executor | FROM: NCC - New Covenant Church - 06-25-2024

------------ INCOMING TRANSMISSION ------------

ENCRYPTION : Medium

SENDER ID : Ministry of Foreign Affairs - New Covenant Church

RECEIVER ID : Señor Francisco Javier de Creta - Deterrence Executor

SOURCE : Pontifical Palace, Faith Haven Colony - Planet Pygar, Omicron Theta System

SUBJECT : Lost pilot

[Image: AnCuUjN.gif]

<< Status: Loaded >>

------------ END OF TRANSMISSION ------------

RE: TO: Francisco Javier de Creta - DTR Executor | FROM: NCC - GreySeiker - 06-25-2024

[Image: 6eYifrM.png]

Sender ID
Executor Francisco Javier de Creta
Planet Crete, Deterrence imperial villa of Nueva Barcelona
Recipient
Señor Yuri Orlov

Buenos dias,

So long we do not talk, I suppose things are well in Pygar. After that nasty combats we had to retreat some fleets to Rhodes for repairs and most escuadrones needed to take a rest and assets damages, but the gross of the fleet is still there, patrolling Theta from the Freeport 9 and Gamma.

What you're telling it is concerning, indeed it is. One of our search and rescue teams departed two days ago, and located a debris field inside Amarus cloud, close to a tunnel connecting to Delta jump-hole. There were several dead nomad things and a wreck of two order vessels and a half molten Jackdaw. The team recover what they could and then returned to Tripoli to drop some materials and with them, they carried a stasis pod, burned from outside but still with the power-module working, so probably the pilot is alive.

I have seen many battles, too many. But this poor diablo had to endure a brutal fight, I am not sure what happened there. The nomad attacks and those who seem to work with them, or defend them had increased this past month, I am not sure what is happening in the deep hell of the Omicrons past Zeta, but I am sure we will find it out soon.

An order will be sent to Tripoli and the pod will be carried into a shuttle and moved to Pygar.

Wish you a buen dia, Yuri.

<Virtus unita fortior, Deterrence>
Francisco Javier de Creta

[Image: 5RDPUdc.png]

RE: TO: Francisco Javier de Creta - DTR Executor | FROM: NCC - New Covenant Church - 06-26-2024

------------ INCOMING TRANSMISSION ------------

ENCRYPTION : Medium

SENDER ID : Ministry of Foreign Affairs - New Covenant Church

RECEIVER ID : Señor Francisco Javier de Creta - Deterrence Executor

SOURCE : Pontifical Palace, Faith Haven Colony - Planet Pygar, Omicron Theta System

SUBJECT : Lost pilot

[Image: AnCuUjN.gif]

------------ END OF TRANSMISSION ------------