Discovery Gaming Community
Freeport 9 Fertilizer status - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Freeport 9 Fertilizer status (/showthread.php?tid=203782)

Freeport 9 Fertilizer status - =TankzbeJ= - 06-27-2024

[Image: 6eYifrM.png]

Sender ID
Santiago Garcia
Recipient
Crete and Pygar

Subject: Fertilizer Production and New Commercial Line to Gran Canaria

I am pleased to inform you of several key developments regarding fertilizer supply at Freeport 9.

Firstly, our fertilizer production has been successfully restarted and is steadily increasing. This resurgence is set to meet both local and external demands efficiently.

Additionally, we have established a new commercial route from Gran Canaria to Freeport 9. Given Gran Canaria’s significant role as a hub of commerce and fertilizer production within the Zoner Community, this route will ensure a steady and ample supply of fertilizers to Freeport 9. Our goal is to distribute these fertilizers to Crete, addressing the critical need to enhance the surface farming capabilities there.

Moreover, we would like to inform Pygar that Freeport 9 is receiving increasing amounts of fertilizers. This development underscores our commitment to supporting agricultural productivity and sustainability in the region.

Please feel free to reach out for any further details or specific requirements you may have regarding the fertilizer supplies.

Best regards,

Santiago Garcia
Freeport 9

[Image: 5RDPUdc.png]

RE: Freeport 9 Fertilizer status - GreySeiker - 06-28-2024

[Image: 6eYifrM.png]

Sender ID
Executor Francisco Javier de Creta.
Planet Crete, Deterrence imperial villa of Nueva Barcelona.
Recipient
Freeport 9, Santiago Garcia.

Buenos dias,

That are good news indeed, I will inform to the rest of the commanding structure, and the Eldars that the supply chain from freeport 9 has been restated and we might get some quantities. Who knows, Santiago, maybe in some years or decades Crete could become a green lush planet to feed our increasing population.

Meanwhile, looks like Pygar will get they'r part of the deal too, good, the zoners in the freeport 9 know how the bio-domes work and they are high skilled workers, sadly, with just one bio-dome we can't expect to feed a growing population, but maybe in the future.

If the freeport never needs materials it will be welcomed to send a communication for them, we will ship as much as we can. There should be a proper fleet moored there to safe guard Omicron Theta, after the battle for it, and the nomad activity apparently rising up, having a decent fleet roaming the system and controlling the access to it is a good signal.

I will be doing my work from Crete, good job in the Freeport, can't wait to see what the future prepares.

Salut.

<Virtus unita fortior, Deterrence>
Francisco Javier de Creta

[Image: 5RDPUdc.png]