Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Republican Provisional Assembly | FROM: Iwakura Reiko - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Republican Provisional Assembly | FROM: Iwakura Reiko (/showthread.php?tid=203793)

TO: Republican Provisional Assembly | FROM: Iwakura Reiko - Amba - 06-28-2024

[Image: IrsEGOB.png]

[User ID:]........Iwakura Reiko

[Msg Type: ]...Subnet Encryption Type KES8M

[Target ID: ]....Republican Provisional Assembly

[Subject: ].......Long-term Contracts

Good day, fellow republicans. I am Iwakura Reiko, head of Iwakura Armaments, a recently established weapons manufacturing firm operating from the independent worlds. We specialize in the design and development of advanced weaponry for sale in the open market.

In the past we have pursued relations with the Independent Miners Guild with whom we have been cooperating closely with many of its constituent groups to acquire many of the materials our foundries need in their daily operations. One of the gaps that remain, however, is gold, one that we seek to remedy by acquiring it from its most ethical source, rather than from dubiously-sourced intermediaries. It is to that end that we are reaching out to the assembly.

Iwakura's installations are, regrettably, located quite far from Dublin making exporting a difficult task. We are nonetheless prepared to offer an above-market price for your product should you be interested and if not, we are more than willing to transport it ourselves.

We are, of course, available to answer any questions you may have and discuss the terms of our future cooperation.

Best regards,
Iwakura Reiko

RE: TO: Republican Provisional Assembly | FROM: Iwakura Reiko - Luminium - 06-29-2024

[Image: cBJ6ymo.png]
[Image: Vr5dqKn.png]

> Incoming transmission <

Source: "Maguire" Comms-Net
Applying decryption algorithm...

...complete.
Establishing video uplink.

[Image: alRwfsV.png]

To: Iwakura Reiko
Subject: Business

Greetings, Miss Iwakura.

I am Minister Burns of the Republican Provisional Assembly.

Your company is unknown to us, I am afraid. It is also not the first company from the Border Worlds that reached out to the Assembly for gold. If you do have relations with the IMG, then your background will be easy to verify. Still, you will forgive me for asking the same few questions I asked the others.

Are you aware of the risks dealing with us will involve?

Are you aware of the embargo placed on Dublin by the Bretonian authorities? Do you have the means to bypass their blockade? Or would you prefer our own shipping to do the legwork?

As a weapons manufacturer, are you going to make your products available to us?

I look forward to your reply.

Godspeed,
Matthew Jamie Burns

> End of Transmission <

RE: TO: Republican Provisional Assembly | FROM: Iwakura Reiko - Amba - 06-29-2024

[Image: IrsEGOB.png]

[User ID:]........Iwakura Reiko

[Msg Type: ]...Subnet Encryption Type KES8M

[Target ID: ]....Matthew J. Burns

[Subject: ].......RE:Business

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Minister Burns.

The specifics of the situation are well known to us, as are the risks. We intend to leverage our position as a neutral third party to move gold without attracting as much suspicion, passing it off as "legitimate" to the authorities if necessary. This will be made easier now if our intel is correct and BMM has decided to establish new installations within Dublin itself. Beyond this we also possess more technological means of evading detection.

As for our products, as we mentioned previously they are available on the open market. If you wish for closer cooperation so that we may provide something tailor-made for the republic's needs, we are more than happy to oblige. We can also most certainly arrange for deliveries into Dublin itself, using the same methods we plan to use for the export of gold.

If there is anything else you need, do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Iwakura Reiko

RE: TO: Republican Provisional Assembly | FROM: Iwakura Reiko - Luminium - 07-04-2024

[Image: cBJ6ymo.png]
[Image: Vr5dqKn.png]

> Incoming transmission <

Source: "Maguire" Comms-Net
Applying decryption algorithm...

...complete.
Establishing video uplink.

[Image: alRwfsV.png]

To: Iwakura Reiko
Subject: Business

Miss Iwakura.

At present, the situation in Dublin is too volatile as the Kingdom is making its push aimed at our movement. We will not be able to guarantee your ships' safety from the Crown's brutish enforcers. BMM is not above stopping neutral transports on suspicion of carrying our gold, and will certainly be happy to seize it for their stocks to help meet whatever ridiculous quota is imposed on them from management.

Nevertheless, we will make our stock available for you to purchase from Connacht Depot. Once the situation stabilises, I invite you to begin shipping immediately. We will discuss purchase of weapons from your company at a later date.

Godspeed,
Matthew Jamie Burns

> End of Transmission <