Discovery Gaming Community
To: Fujian Orbital | From: John Colt, Orbital Spa & Cruise - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Fujian Orbital | From: John Colt, Orbital Spa & Cruise (/showthread.php?tid=203830)

To: Fujian Orbital | From: John Colt, Orbital Spa & Cruise - VaevictisAsmadi - 06-30-2024

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: John Colt
To: Director of Fujian Orbital
Encryption: OS&C Alpha One
Subject: Peoples Vodka

Greetings, Director of Fujian Orbital.

My name is John Colt, a captain from Orbital Spa and Cruise. I don't think you care that much for me or my company, but one thing you understand is alcohol. I was enjoying a "Shopska salad" and some salted fish on a bar in Yuma with a bottle of vodka. I fell in love with that vodka. People are telling me you're to be praised for the high quality of that product. If an evil demon came and cursed me to die from gulping down this drink of the people. I would be kissing his feet - thanking him!

Please, I know you may not want to give your best stock to us capitalists, but I am willing to trade, bleed or beg. I will make sure you're stamp and message stays on the bottle. Just imagine the Voice of the Coalition, in the hands of every drunk diplomat, agent and citizen in the OS&C bars and lounges. We would like to purchase 10 000 units of your finest. This will be supplied to Ricketts' , Susquehanna Station at first. A heart of DSE engineering, where the biggest brains and artificers join together. Surely you would want some of their talent, or at least their hearts?

What say you, director?

Clear Skies,
John Colt

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

RE: To: Fujian Orbital | From: John Colt, Orbital Spa & Cruise - Graineater - 06-30-2024

[Image: Fujian-emblem.png]

Fujian orbital administration responding to OS&C John Colt

First, on behalf of coalition, I shall apologize prematurely for parts of these transmissions that may be interpreted as hostility, rudeness and overall unfriendly attitude. The coalition always stood, stands, and shall always stand for liberation of working classes from yoke of perpetrators of class society. Working classes, which I may remind, potentially includes you and certainly includes your crew - despite calling yourselves 'one of the capitalists'.

It is not we who are unwilling to trade, but it is your 'capitalist' side who sees us as an existential threat. It is your side which seeks our destruction. However since you appear to have missed the memo. Fujian orbital shall welcome you, albeit with reluctance.

For a trade to occur however, careful protocol must be observed.
As you may expect, given hostilities between our factions.

⋆ Register name of a vessel
You must provide name of the craft to be authorized.

⋆ Proceed by designated route
Our comrades in Zhejiang orbital have immediately deemed entry of your ships as unacceptable security risk. As such the trade occurs inside Fujian orbital. Distance must be maintained to other coalition installations. If approached, coalition opens fire.

⋆ Trade material goods
Given state of war and Zhejiang orbitals rejection of cooperation, we are both unwilling and unable to accept currency used in house space.
We will not be cheated by nebulous value which is eaten away by inflation on the daily update.
Acceptable trades we suggest (you are free to propose others). Please mention which good you intend to deliver.

1 to 1 exchange - Neon to Vodka
1 to 45 exchange - Platinum to Vodka
1 to 45 exchange - Gold to Vodka
1 to 40 exchange - Copper to Vodka
1 to 14 exchange - Optronics to Vodka
In case of carrying heavy metals, as a friendly advice we suggest organizing a passenger tour to Gran Canaria, then proceeding to Omega 52.

⋆ Avoid causing any incidents while in Fujian Orbitals buffet and depart within six hours of vessels loading, refueling and servicing.
We advice observing Coalitions way of life with curiosity and willingness to learn.
Focus on education, listening rather than talking is best way to avoid delay the drunken political feud.
Access may remain open indefinitely shall you and your crew prove to be trustworthy trade partners.

We shall remain hopeful for this exchange, and round up a selection of Coalitions finest drinks.
Quality in spite of circumstances!

⋆ Those who do not move - do not notice their chains. ⋆

RE: To: Fujian Orbital | From: John Colt, Orbital Spa & Cruise - VaevictisAsmadi - 07-03-2024

Thank you for your trust and openness to trade. Here are my answer

⋆ Register name of a vessel
OS&C|St.Brendan

⋆ Proceed by designated route
I shall follow all procedures set out in this section. Failure to do so is recognized and I take full responsibility. Harm of my vessel is my responsibility.

⋆ Trade material goods
I shall provide 2699 Units of Copper to your base. This in return nets me 107,960, units of Vodka. I shall take only 10 000 units of Vodka in return, in multiple trips. The Vodka will provided to Ricketts' bar in Cortez. On further runs I will supply what I can in the spirit of good will and further collaboration. If you want I can supply you with some Libery Ale.

⋆ Avoid causing any incidents while in Fujian Orbitals buffet and depart within six hours of vessels loading, refueling and servicing.
I give my word I will do my best not to provoke any hostility.

I again thank you for your trust, and hope this sets out a start of a wonderful friendship. I'm currently in Gran Canaria with the Copper in my hold. I shall depart from there tonight. ETA: ~11 hours.

Clear Skies,
John Colt

RE: To: Fujian Orbital | From: John Colt, Orbital Spa & Cruise - VaevictisAsmadi - 07-03-2024

I have followed the outline procedures, and deposited the copper in Fujian. The people at customs were very professional and helpful. I can only say good things about your hospitality.

Proof

The vodka is phenomenal! Couldn't wait and opened a bottle or two while driving to Ricketts'. I will tell you what the reception there was. I have prepared a 4300 units of fertilizers for Fujian Orbital. The dock master told me you could use some. I will make the delivery hopefully tomorrow.

Clear Skies,
John Colt