Discovery Gaming Community
To: Technocracy - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Technocracy (/showthread.php?tid=203964)

To: Technocracy - Fab - 07-09-2024

Neutron Open Source Neural Net AP v1.0.4
"Privacy is a right"

[Image: barbarian.jpg]

[Image: GKGypgm.png]
▐ ENCRPT:
P2P ENCRYPTED - FORWARDING IMPOSSIBLE
▐ RECVER:
Technocracy
▐ SENDER:
Pennsylvania Liberation Front, Barbarian-actual "Knarr"
▐ SUBJCT:
My thanks, and a request

Data stream:

Hail. I'd like to extend my personal thanks to those who helped us against the terrorists in the Cortez and California systems today. We've made it safely back home thanks to you. Not a single dent on my ship.

Let's get to business. After debriefing today's encounter to my superiors, one of them pointed out that the Technocrats can help me and my crew with advanced equipment. They said you offer cloaking devices that can make my ship disappear in an instant. Well, looking back at today's events, I guess they have a point. Such device would come in very handy, and raise our chances of success. I'm very interested.

This device needs to be able to hide an entire cruiser. I don't think that's an issue, though. I'm sure you have the technology for this. If you have any pieces available for my ship, let me know.

Free Erie,
"Knarr", P.L.F.

stream terminated

RE: To: Technocracy - Kauket - 07-11-2024

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: ozHP6dh.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Good evening.

Indeed, I had brought forth the offer of offering special equipment for your movement to succeed.

I want to confirm some information with you, if you're fine with it. You are requesting the following: One cloaking device to fit to a "Zoner Q-Ship" - with a total quantity of one, specifically for your own vessel?

If this is the case, our research facilities on Aergia Research Station can produce one accommodating to your needs. We also offer these devices at a discounted premium of 7.000.000credits versus the average 8,100,000 on the market.

In addition, to maximise your efficiency in combat, I can also suggest that your people make use of hyperspatial drive to quickly get to allies. If you desire such, we can offer a bundle to include the jump drive and the cloak together, coming at the total discounted price of 10,000,000 credits.

If you are comfortable with either option, the accounting bill destination is A/)-Treasury. As soon as we get the receipt, we will begin the analysis and construction. When the devices are complete, we will ask of you to arrive to Valravn under a temporary guest pass for retrofitting, for which we will cover.

Assuming this is indeed for a Q-Ship. If you are utilising a warship that we are unfamiliar with, such as of any the House militaries capital vessels, or another foreign warship, it may take some time to adjust to the schematics of the vessel.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: To: Technocracy - Fab - 07-11-2024

Neutron Open Source Neural Net AP v1.0.4
"Privacy is a right"

[Image: barbarian.jpg]

[Image: GKGypgm.png]
▐ ENCRPT:
P2P ENCRYPTED - FORWARDING IMPOSSIBLE
▐ RECVER:
Revenant, CC: Technocracy
▐ SENDER:
Pennsylvania Liberation Front, Barbarian-actual "Knarr"
▐ SUBJCT:
Devices

Data stream:

Good evening, alright.

Sounds reasonable. If that's the price we gotta pay for victories, so be it.

Before you give the order, allow me to correct a small detail. We're flying a Hel-class cruiser, from Rheinland. I believe this makes things easier: I've seen one of your own use one of these ships. Certainly, design modifications won't be necessary, yeah? We've made some internal modifications, but the hull is the exact same.

Code:
[11.07.2024 02:47:34] [2024-07-11] 02:47:35 You have sent 10.000.000 credits to A/)-Treasury.

Anyhow, it's a deal. We'll be there as soon as you give the positive.

Free Erie,
"Knarr", P.L.F.

stream terminated

RE: To: Technocracy - Kauket - 07-11-2024

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: ozHP6dh.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Certainly.

We will contact you when it is ready. The estimated time of completion should be within the day.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream