Discovery Gaming Community
A notice: episode 2 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: A notice: episode 2 (/showthread.php?tid=204013)

A notice: episode 2 - Kherty - 07-12-2024

Hello, friends, acquaintances and dear community.

I know I posted a thread, here, but about my health.

Now I am posting about real-life issues.

As very few knows, I have been kicked out from my house "temporarily" and sending this from a hotel room.

I've been verbally and physical agressed by my brothers. I won't go into details but I went to the hospital.

I don't know if they'll accept me again, or be homeless, else, I've been recommended not to share too much due to my PC being available.

Sorry to bother. This is a notice. I hope it'll get better. Or else it's chilling with the homeless people since emergency shelters aren't available.

Thank you for reading. Sorry again. See you in space, soon I hope.

Love you all.
Kherty.

RE: A notice: episode 2 - LuckyOne - 07-12-2024

What the hell man, how did they kick you out ? And your brothers are not supportive at all and take their time to actively provoke and attack you?

Sounds like a pretty bad deal.

Hope you get up on your own two feet again and get your life back in order soon!

RE: A notice: episode 2 - Kherty - 07-12-2024

(07-12-2024, 10:37 PM)LuckyOne Wrote: What the hell man, how did they kick you out ? And your brothers are not supportive at all and take their time to actively provoke and attack you?

Sounds like a pretty bad deal.

Hope you get up on your own two feet again and get your life back in order soon!

Thank you, appreciate it.

I tried to protect myself. I won't go into details due to the cops and my friends telling me to keep the details down but, yeah, physical attack, and a suicide dare by dad by giving me my meds which can kill me easily.

The cops urged me to file a complaint but I'll just not only lose my "home", and probably be beaten up while losing my future inheritance.

My brothers did the assaults. Both are used to fighting and are trained in martial arts. I stood no chance.

I'll try to get it into order. The shelters etc. Still dont reply, and tomorrow, I'm out of the hotel, so, homelessness, at least temporary is on the horizon.

Thank you for your reply. Bless you

RE: A notice: episode 2 - NOVA-5 - 07-12-2024

You've got to be kidding me, you best keep well clear of that lot, let them stick the inheritance up their arse.
Your life is better than that, no matter what the story is.
Cut your ties & think positive over the next few days, just chill a bit, some peace can open up.

RE: A notice: episode 2 - Kauket - 07-12-2024

give me your paypal

RE: A notice: episode 2 - Omicron - 07-13-2024

Good luck. You can always poke me on discord when you need it.

RE: A notice: episode 2 - Kherty - 07-14-2024

As always, I appreciate deeply everyone from this community.
I won't lie, it's difficult.
But they've let me home until I "pack my bags and get the fuck out" - so here is the update.

Omicron my friend, thank you.
And thank you, Nyx, though I DM'd.
And NOVA, I'll follow your advice to the letter. I'm not a fan of getting harmed.

I'll try to move out but, it's a full-on Catch-22 dilemma. Needs a job to have an appartment, etc., so I'm kinda stuck on that.
I'll try my best to get out of this.

Thanks everyone. Love you all.

RE: A notice: episode 2 - Rorshach - 07-14-2024

I have been in similar situations in life and let me say leaving a situation is better then what you were dealing with, leave your brother behind may be hard but they should not be touching you bro that is not okay.

RE: A notice: episode 2 - Karmotrine Dream - 07-14-2024

Oh man, this is really rough... I'm so sorry this has been happening to you.

I wish I had some actual advice to spare, as things stand I'll just echo what others have said and concur that getting out of Dodge ASAP is probably priority number one.
If you have any place in mind where you might stay for some time, have some friends to call upon, you could start from there; once you have a place, look for shops, retailers, etc. that might have job openings (or ask directly if nothing seems to come up) and consider taking the offer, to give yourself a lifeline until things settle down somewhat. Once they do, hopefully sooner rather than later, there'll be time to figure out what to do next.

Wishing you all the best. Hang in there and don't be afraid to page for help, alright?

RE: A notice: episode 2 - Creutzfeuer - 07-14-2024

I am sorry to hear about this series of incredibly bad situations you have had to suffer.

And I am especially sorry to not have been diligent enough in the spring to follow through
with our meeting plans ... Else we could have actively thought about solutions prior to escalation.
Did not pay enough attention, please accept my apology for that.
I'll see what I can come up with as sensible options to present to you - probably via Discord.