Discovery Gaming Community
To "CS" of the Platform - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To "CS" of the Platform (/showthread.php?tid=204105)

To "CS" of the Platform - Lord Caedus - 07-20-2024

//: Secure Connection Established

Name: DUKE
Identification: Gallic National Intelligence
Encryption access: EYES ONLY
Subject: Acquiring Goods

CS,

It was good to finally get to have an in depth conversation with you regarding the services we were seeking from your group. As I mentioned in that conversation, I will be sending you the coordinates for the facility that will receive the goods I asked you for encrypted within this transmission. The Directorate is still in agreement regarding the amount we requested, anything around one thousand units would be more than sufficient for our needs for the immediate future. Also, as I mentioned, I will be appending the transcription of my flight recorder below. Once you have delivered the first shipment in totality, if you provide evidence of delivery to the facility we agreed upon, I will forward the mentioned bonus.

Regards,
Duke
Director of External Operations

//: End Transmission

RE: To "CS" of the Platform - Civil Servant - 07-28-2024

[Image: Civil-Servant-masked.png]
[Image: The-Platform-Flag-Transparent-CS.png]

| Private Connection Established

Name: "Civil Servant"
IFF/ID: The Platform
Encryption access: Custom
Subject: Goods Acquired

"Director Duke, your line of work is as curious to me as the trust you place in a foreign anti-establishment organization. The two conflict so much in interests of the state that its come to my conclusion you're also as desperate for a change of structure as we are...

"The shipment contains several tonnes of plastic explosives both in solid and powdered compounds, none volatile and easily concealable. Several guided munitions slipped off the line of Daumann's manufacturing plants with their serial numbers missing off several warheads and launchers. Although I think you'll find the reliability and effectiveness up to the usual Rheinland robustness. Please ensure the targets you choose don't end up having us making second guesses about who we sell to, I understand the decision making process of intelligence agencies are complex and beyond comprehensible by your average citizen... So consider it more concerning when some who does understand starts voicing warnings.

"The delivery went well, not much on our radar while the goods were in transit. I don't believe the Unione Corse would be too much of an issue in the long term... Some were interested in our goods with the emerging Rheinland market. Maybe you'll find a few civil relief centers on Maine to be a good place to find a variety of essentials in the near future.

"You'll find your equipment on the station in the hands of your local distributors as requested. Please file the funds you deem appropriate for the obfuscation, shipping and handling of the goods to (=)Common-Pool."

Regards - "Civil Servant"
Cell of the 'Damnatio Memoriae'
Perseverance in desperation

[Image: The-Platform-Flag-Black.png]

| Port Closed

RE: To "CS" of the Platform - Lord Caedus - 08-17-2024

//: Secure Connection Established

Name: DUKE
Identification: Gallic National Intelligence
Encryption access: EYES ONLY
Subject: Payment for Services

CS,

I must apologize for the delay in response, we have had several matters to attend to closer to home. The quick delivery of the goods we asked for is very appreciated, and my people are already formulating plans for what to do with these goods. You'll find a payment arriving at the designated account shortly, and we will contact you here again when we require more supplies.

Regards,
Duke
Director of External Operations

//: End Transmission