Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gallic Gendarmerie | CC: Gallic Navy | From: Rheinland Polizei - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gallic Gendarmerie | CC: Gallic Navy | From: Rheinland Polizei (/showthread.php?tid=204117)

To: Gallic Gendarmerie | CC: Gallic Navy | From: Rheinland Polizei - rwx - 07-23-2024

[Image: NcF7fVE.png]
[Image: W7PsLI5.png]

Kaiserreichspolizei Rheinland
Encrypted Video Transmission

[Image: qP0HoK9.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Oberrätin Renate Bommel
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New-Berlin
SUBJECT: More labor for Hammersee

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

my name is Renate Bommel and I'm part of ze Oberrat of ze Kaiserreichspolizei in Rheinland.
I contact you because of an unfortunate incident zat occurred in ze penal colony Hammersee. As you certainly know, zis is Rheinlands main source of aluminum and zrough ze position in ze Lüneburg system, trade ships are often ambushed by pirates. Fortunately, ze presence of ze empire in ze system was significantly strengzened, so zat we are even able to disable even corsair war ships. Zis happened some time ago and debris of a drifting wreck fell on ze planet. Since zen, we had to complain about ze decline in aluminum production zrough ze unwanted reduction of workers. My superiors commissioned me to find a solution to zis problem.

In ze past, ze menial workforce were gradually replaced by criminals. Zis has ze advantage zat we keep ze costs for ze mining and finishing process of aluminum relatively low and at ze same time can carry out sensible resocialization measures of criminals. I'm sure you already have heard ze slogan

Yesterday they have stolen Rheinlands properties.
Today they're digging deep for redemption.

Rehabilitation through hard work - at the penal colony Hammersee.

Unfortunately, we are victims of our own success. Ze present of unlawfuls in Rheinlandis reduced from day to day. Ze only ways to counter zis fact is to eizer tighten our laws or to export our acquired ability to suppress convert criminals as a service.

Zerefore, I ask for ze consideration of ze following offer:
Ze Rheinland Polizei would like to transfer around 10,000 criminals from Gallia to work in ze mines of Hammersee. As a quid pro quo, we offer around 100,000 units of aluminum for planet Amiens. Zis can be used to raise ze cities on ze planet more efficiently due to ze increased sea level. Zis would also mean zat ze laws on population control could be made less restrictive; as a result, zere would be even fewer criminals on ze planet in ze future.

If you agree, we would also like to aquire a Lucullus liner to our fleet of prisoner transports from you. It is irrelevant, whezer it is a newer model or an already used one. I am sure zat you, as a Polizei pendant in Gallia, understand ze need to adapt such a liner to ze police specific needs zrough appropriate renovation measures. Such a liner would initially be dedicated for ze above proposal and zis would symbolize a clear signal of friendship between Rheinland and Gallia.

Oberrätin Renate Bommel
Kaiserreichspolizei
[Image: qeRD9xS.png]
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Renate Bommel

[Image: afJNWwq.png]

END OF THE MESSAGE