Discovery Gaming Community
Miyazaki Refinery - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Miyazaki Refinery (/showthread.php?tid=204246)

Miyazaki Refinery - Yamsi - 08-03-2024

[Image: Samura_Logo_mantra.png]
[Image: Post_Separator_03.png]

Miyazaki Refinery
Samura Heavy Industries, Kyushu, C3

Miyazaki Refinery Overview

Miyazaki Refinery is a small scale Niobium refinery administered and run by Samura Heavy Industries.

Located in Kyushu its primary purpose is to be the base of operations for the Niobium mining sub-division, a constituent part of the larger the resource acquisition division within the Samura Heavy Industries conglomerate.

Concerned solely with the import and processing of Niobium Ore the facility is currently only accessible to authorised employee's and is not open to general public.

Leveraging the Sirius leading logistics expertise within Samura, the division of transport is under contract to ship the Niobium from Miyazaki Refinery in Kyushu to Xuanming Trade Center in Shikoku where the division of commerce will take receipt of the Niobium and list it for sale to the general public.

Miyazaki Refinery Pricing

Commodity Buying For Selling For
Niobium Ore Redacted by Resource Acquisition- Commercially Sensitive N/A
Niobium N/A Redacted by Resource Acquisition- Commercially Sensitive

Xuanming Trade Center Pricing

For more information on Xuanming refer to this information page on the illustrious Xuanming Trade Center

Commodity Buying For Selling For Current Stock
Niobium Redacted by Division of Commerce- Commercially Sensitive To be determined Out of Stock

RE: Miyazaki Refinery - Yamsi - 08-03-2024

Internal Transmission Sent

[Image: Designer-10.jpg]

Hiroyuki Orihara Captain of the humble Samura Asteroid Mining vessel Dobutia Maru and sub-division Niobium mining lead.

Reporting in to the honourable Torishimariyaku of Resource Management and interim head of Resource Acquisition: Mr. Nao Koshimura

I am deeply encouraged to report that we have made substantive progress in the last two days, we have now constructed the Niobium Refining facility onboard Miyazaki and I currently have our crew working overtime to finish the creation of a storage depot ahead of our deadline. I trust this will be most welcome news to yourself Mr Koshimura-san as well as our shareholders.

While there is still much to be done in supplying materials for general construction and repairs we are hopeful that we will be able to initiate mining efforts within the week.

I will provide further updates as soon as practical for your review. Once we are fully operational it would be my honour to host you for and our esteemed executive committee for a formal facility opening, If you are agreeable I will arrange a special charter of the Hayate.Kyuko to deliver an ample supply of Sake from New Tokyo.

Hiroyuki Orihara - Samura Heavy Industries