Discovery Gaming Community
To: Scaglainne Oir - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Scaglainne Oir (/showthread.php?tid=204270)

To: Scaglainne Oir - Luminium - 08-06-2024

[Image: cBJ6ymo.png]
[Image: Vr5dqKn.png]

> Incoming transmission <

Source: "Maguire" Comms-Net
Applying decryption algorithm...

...complete.
Establishing video uplink.

[Image: e7iO3Sq.png]

To: Scaglainne Oir Station Administration
Subject: New Management?

To whomever this may concern.

Your station is located in territory claimed by the Free Molly State. As such, we're requesting an update about its operations. Who is currently in charge of the facility and what are your intentions for it?

Failure to respond will lead to consequences.

> End of Transmission <

RE: To: Scaglainne Oir - Rab Rintoul - 08-06-2024

[Image: fd0bcd791a197b71ffe02b199452aeda.png]

NAME:Rintoul
SUBJECT:Oi

Oi Chief, how are yous doing? Aye am technically running this shit heap on paper - but A've juist given me keys to some stranger - bloody blockade put breaks on celebratin' Dublin independence - we ran out of booze and this guy had plenty to give - he seems all rite though pal - so much booze for me boys I mean he has to be right?

Am sure they will reveal their hand, us Ragers 'Ave fucked off back the Arranmore.

But take it easy on them ya hear whoever that is - those f***ing ka*ts from Lisheen Logistics Depot are Bretspreading all over oor gold - some rando who's willing the support us that got me keys to Oir can't be that bad while theim BMM are merrily sitting in wi' their precious base ya ken chief?

Rab oot

[Image: 074539133b2011efd4ef19439c9f1247.png]

RE: To: Scaglainne Oir - Luminium - 08-07-2024

...complete.

To: Rab Rintoul, CC: Scaglainne Oir Station Administration
Subject: New Management

Rab Rintoul.

I'm surprised you're still alive.

Thanks for confirming that the station does have a new owner, but I'd like to hear them speak for themselves. A proper introduction is in order.

> End of Transmission <

RE: To: Chief O'Reilly - Capt.RedLegs - 08-09-2024

(08-06-2024, 11:59 AM)Chief C. O'Reilly Wrote:

To whomever this may concern.

Your station is located in territory claimed by the Free Molly State. As such, we're requesting an update about its operations. Who is currently in charge of the facility and what are your intentions for it?

Failure to respond will lead to consequences.

[Image: JgPeW1s.jpg]

SENDER: Capt.RedLegs.

RECIPIENT: Chief C. O'Reilly

ENCRYPTION: Gigabit Hexidecimal Algorithm

Chief O'Reilly,

This response is to apprise you that our organization, The Artemis Alliance, a group of confederated Freelancers has acquired the Scaglainne Oir base.
May I simply first say that we do not consider you an enemy and do not intend to give you reason to be ours.
With respect to your sovereignty in the Dublin system, you seem to have enough challenges in that regard, and we do not mean to add to your troubles in that respect. We acquired a base in Dublin due to receiving a less than warm welcome from Bretonia regarding our activities, at least some of which I believe that you would not disapprove. We hope that a balance point can be found.
In regard to the issue that you call the theft of Gold from the Dublin system, be advised that we have removed any ore refining capabilities on Scaglainne Oir and have no intent to refine Gold at that location.
We DO intend to do business with the many disparate peoples who frequent the area, and allow them to conduct their business upon our platform. As unaffiliated Freelancers, we have no intention of restricting which commodities in which they may traffic there.
It is our position that the people who grind and sweat over their existence on the shadowy edges of society should be free to do what is needed to succeed without the undue hindrance of the greater society at large, and that those who do so should find common ground amongst themselves and cooperate insofar as is possible.
Division amongst ourselves only serves the powers that attempt dominance.

That being said, we intend to engage with those who labor in Dublin, and be of assistance to all peoples there in whatever business they engage.
We sincerely hope that we can reach an accord for peaceful relations. Failing that we are not incapable.

Cordially,
Capt. RedLegs - "Dullahan"
Vice President, The Artemis Alliance.

RE: To: Scaglainne Oir - Luminium - 08-10-2024

...complete.

To: Artemis Alliance
Subject: Scaglainne Oir

So, you think you're entitled to take up residence in Dublin just because Bretonia's not fond of whatever shady business you're into. Well, why should we accomodate you? We're not interested in having another BMM staging platform in our home, and from the sounds of it, you do not intend to stop the Kingdom's ships from docking.

Now that the base is no longer under nominal Molly control, we have no reason to continue tolerating it. And unless you disallow all Bretonian military, police, intelligence and corporate vessels, as well as the Corsairs, from docking with your station, there's going to be no peace moving forward. Naturally, Molly ships are to be granted full docking rights.

We'll see if you really mean it when you say you don't want to be enemies.

> End of Transmission <