Discovery Gaming Community
» Artemis Alliance - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: » Artemis Alliance (/showthread.php?tid=204354)

» Artemis Alliance - 0xCosmin - 08-14-2024

connection.established..
..activating.Hessen.Node.Communications..
..identified: 'JÖRGFREI'.access.authorized..
..displaying.message..
[Image: Frei.jpg]
[Image: rotfront-4.png]

Sender: Jörg Frei
Recipient: Artemis Alliance
Encryption: Medium
Subject: Messing with Artemis

Guten Tag gentlemen,

Our men had the displeasure of being intercepted by one of you in New London.

I don't know who Artemis is, but making empty threats and baseless claims about us attacking one of your stations does not help your case. Now, it was made clear to me that this is about a station targeted for destruction by the Mollys. Not that we wouldn’t have assisted our comrades if requested, but your dumb arrogance irks me.

Consider yourselves welcome to come and "make our Hessian lives harder." The Hammen graveyard could always use some new exotic wrecks floating around.

Schmiede Freiheit, Umfasse die Revolution!

Rotfront Representative - Jörg Frei

..transmission complete..
..disconnecting

RE: » Artemis Alliance - Capt.RedLegs - 08-14-2024

[Image: JgPeW1s.jpg]

SENDER: Capt.RedLegs

RECIPIENT: Jorg Frei, Rotfront.

ENCRYPTION: Gigabit Hexidecimal Algorithm

Herr Frei,

There are a few issues with this claimed occurrence.
  • This ship name given is unknown to me and is not known to be a member of The Artemis Alliance.
  • The Artemis Alliance uses a registered tag, which is |AA|-
    and noone without this registry is authorized to act on our behalf.
  • I have personally been present for the attacks on the Dublin base, and know that your group has not been involved.
Feel free to destroy any ship without our given registry who claims to be performing any actions for us or claiming to be a member of The Artemis Alliance. This is not now nor shall ever be the case.
And to be clear, if a member of The Artemis Alliance were to be involved in such activities, you wouldn't need to trouble yourselves with destroying the ship and pilot involved since I would gladly do so myself.
In fact, should you choose to destroy this offending ship, I will pay you a bounty for doing so since you'd be doing me a favor.

In my opinion, this is either a false flag operation on behalf of our current adversaries, some of which are your allies, it seems. Or more simply a blatant untruth of someone seeking a reason to involve themselves in the current hostilities in Dublin. Which for the record, I made every attempt to avert. I did not wish to be an enemy of the Mollies and neither wish to be yours.

Your allies there chose to create the current situation despite our compliance with their demands. I have washed my hands of the Dublin base, knowing that it's fate is eventual and unavoidable. As a freelancer base, both you and the Mollies would have been allowed to utilize it's facilities, but your Molly friends have chosen to burn it down instead. I have no reason to to waste good money after bad in that regard.

If for some reason this reported event has been manufactured as an attempt to involve your group in the destruction of the Scaglainne base, simply declare that intent and have at it.

But you'd better hurry.

Capt. RedLegs - "Dullahan"
President pro tempore, The Artemis Alliance.

RE: » Artemis Alliance - 0xCosmin - 08-15-2024

connection.established..
..activating.Hessen.Node.Communications..
..identified: 'JÖRGFREI'.access.authorized..
..displaying.message..
[Image: Frei.jpg]

Sender: Jörg Frei
Recipient: Capt.RedLegs, Artemis Alliance
Encryption: Medium
Subject: Messing with Artemis

Captain,

You're in over your head to imply foul play to draw the Front against you. Your existence is inconsequential to us and the situation in Dublin seems handled. Don't you dare put the blame on the Assembly for your group barging in uninvited, they paid with their blood for sovereignty over the system.

Stay out of our way.

Schmiede Freiheit, Umfasse die Revolution!

Rotfront Representative - Jörg Frei

..transmission complete..
..disconnecting