Discovery Gaming Community
To:Die Rote Front |from IMG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To:Die Rote Front |from IMG (/showthread.php?tid=204356)

To:Die Rote Front |from IMG - StellarViss - 08-14-2024

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

[Image: cKfQM2n.gif]

¤ LOCATION: IMG|Halditsohkka, Omega-48

¤ COMM-ID: Albert Schulze

¤ TARGET-ID: Die Rote Front

¤ SUBJECT: Introduction

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG A.L.L.O.Y Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Greetings to the Die Rote Front,

I am Albert Schulze, Guildmaster of the Independent Miners Guild. I am reaching out to you to establish a communication line between us and to simply ask how the Hessians are doing. I want to see if we could be of any mutual assistance, particularly in helping our comrades trapped in Dublin.

With regards
Albert Schulze, Guildmaster

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

RE: To:Die Rote Front |from IMG - StellarViss - 08-16-2024

RE: To:Die Rote Front |from IMG - 0xCosmin - 08-17-2024

connection.established..
..activating.Hessen.Node.Communications..
..identified: 'JÖRGFREI'.access.authorized..
..displaying.message..
[Image: Frei.jpg]
[Image: rotfront-4.png]

Sender: Jörg Frei
Recipient: Albert Schulze, IMG|
Encryption: Medium
Subject: Re: Introduction

Guten Tag Guildmaster,

This is Kamerad Frei, speaking on behalf of the Hessen Front. I am glad to see the Guild is cordially reaching out to us; this line could prove useful for future joint efforts.

For now, I believe our hush cooperation on the Bretonian-Rheinland border should continue. Although we cannot conduct business on Freidstadt as we used to in the past, the Front could still use occasional intel on the Kruger operations in the system, such as potential assets to be hindered and valuable targets for piracy.

There's also room for some play in Omega-11's diamond fields. Currently, we keep pressuring Daumann's mining operations and covertly help the occasional Guild miner when needed, all for a small protection fee, natürlich. If IMG plans for bigger operations in the system, you can count on our blessing and cooperation.

As for our comrades in Dublin, I don't see any avenue of direct cooperation with the Guild that wouldn't put your status at risk within Bretonia. I believe it's best to keep separate on this matter unless you have other covert ideas that wouldn't put our cooperation at risk. For now, we have stationed some assets on Lisburn Rock, Cambridge, to conduct raids in the system and draw attention. We plan for the possibility of our warships reaching into New London should the situation in Dublin become desperate, but we have to wait for things to play out as of right now we are overextending as is.

Frei, aus.

Schmiede Freiheit, Umfasse die Revolution!

Rotfront Representative - Jörg Frei

..transmission complete..
..disconnecting

RE: To:Die Rote Front |from IMG - StellarViss - 08-19-2024

¤ SUBJECT: Introduction

Greetings Kamerad Frei,

It is good to hear from the Red Hessians. Regarding our mutual cooperation, the Guild will be more than generous if the Hessen Front continues to thin the presence of Corsairs and those corporate swine in the Omegas. As for any further plans regarding diamond harvesting, you will be informed in due time.

Shifting the topic back to Dublin, you are correct—the IMG has much to lose if the Crown notices us helping the Mollys. However, I would like to find a way to divert some of the pressure away from Dublin, and I am considering Sprague. The Crown’s grasp on that planet is weak, and our goal should be to destabilize it even further. I would ask the Hessians to entertain the idea of assisting us and perhaps even involve the Bundschuh in this endeavor.

With regards

RE: To:Die Rote Front |from IMG - 0xCosmin - 08-21-2024

connection.established..
..displaying.message..

Subject: Re: Introduction

Herr Schulze,

Granting bounties to our pilots is certainly a good way to aid and incentivize our efforts in the area; the Front welcomes it. In regards to Planet Sprague, disrupting supplies and harassing the local Crown pigs are certainly actions we can take to weaken their grasp. However, for planet-side action, it is true that the Bundschuh would make better agents to infiltrate and incite the natives. We'll see if we can get their support.

Rotfront, aus.

..disconnecting

RE: To:Die Rote Front |from IMG - StellarViss - 08-29-2024

¤ SUBJECT: Assistance

Greetings Kamerad Frei,

On the topic of disrupting supplies, we might need the help of the Red Front to deal with some corporate thieves that have set up shop in Omega-3. We may require assistance in case of Corsair interference or other unforeseen issues.

With regards

RE: To:Die Rote Front |from IMG - 0xCosmin - 08-29-2024

connection.established..
..displaying.message..

Subject: Re: Assistance

Guten Tag Herr Schulze,

The pilots of the Front will be more than happy to take on our common enemies and earn their upkeep. If needed, available ships will be dispatched from Ronneburg together with the forward wing stationed on Lisburn in the nearby Cambridge system. Keep us updated on the situation.

Respektvoll, Frei aus.

..disconnecting