Discovery Gaming Community
Player Suhled: [INSERT] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Player Suhled: [INSERT] (/showthread.php?tid=204510)

Pages: 1 2

Player Suhled: [INSERT] - iiLeRoss - 08-28-2024

@HS>Ressurreccion has been Suhled:

[Image: 38854543661ef6b1caeb174297882219.png]

Consequences:

Not spelling resurrection correctly.

If you require evidence, you can get bent. Only the bomads or a Suhland Military Guardian, not the dead person, may request such. If you have the evidence, and if you wish to claim it wasn't your fault, you can simply cope. Do not continue posting or we will point and laugh at you. If you don't want to be in this thread, too bad, shrimply fly better lmao. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of God rights.

(Please put a number if you post so we can track the kills. I don't really care how you format it, I just did it like a ban because I couldn't figure out anything else.)

(I may or may not have been intoxicated while making this thread)

RE: Player Suhled: [INSERT] - Czechmate - 08-28-2024

[ ] I survived the Suhl

RE: Player Suhled: [INSERT] - iiLeRoss - 08-28-2024

@Ugandan.Torpedo has been Suhled:

[Image: c1e3847288872236f8183386c720b4ce.png]

Consequences:

Y are u dead?

If you require evidence, you can get bent. Only the bomads or a Suhland Military Guardian, not the dead person, may request such. If you have the evidence, and if you wish to claim it wasn't your fault, you can simply cope. Do not continue posting or we will point and laugh at you. If you don't want to be in this thread, too bad, shrimply fly better lmao. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of God rights.

RE: Player Suhled: [INSERT] - Lord Caedus - 08-28-2024

(08-28-2024, 12:46 AM)iiLeRoss Wrote: Y are u dead?

Because they needed someone to show dem da wae.

RE: Player Suhled: [INSERT] - Reddy - 08-28-2024

[Image: hmmm.png?ex=66cff2f5&is=66cea175&hm=6692...068e46b21&]

RE: Player Suhled: [INSERT] - Aingar - 08-28-2024

(08-28-2024, 08:05 AM)Reddy Wrote: [Image: hmmm.png?ex=66cff2f5&is=66cea175&hm=6692...068e46b21&]

Had to confirm it's working skullEmoji

RE: Player Suhled: [INSERT] - EisenSeele - 08-28-2024

Sometimes I look at Discovery when I have a bad day and wonder why I pour so much time into something I'm not even good at - then I realize you guys actually make me happy sometimes Big Grin

RE: Player Suhled: [INSERT] - Petitioner - 08-28-2024

(08-28-2024, 10:31 AM)EisenSeele Wrote: Sometimes I look at Discovery when I have a bad day and wonder why I pour so much time into something I'm not even good at - then I realize you guys actually make me happy sometimes Big Grin

But you're one of the best, bud <3

RE: Player Suhled: [INSERT] - iiLeRoss - 08-30-2024

@[RM]KKS-Mainz has been Suhled:

[Image: 8466c565a309c69ae31d7b5ce467af03.png]

Consequences:

Is that a Rheinland cruiser?

RE: Player Suhled: [INSERT] - iiLeRoss - 08-30-2024

@Haste's.Death.Maze has been Suhled:

[Image: 9c5cec0c817d3ec08fc0d19fe17d965a.png]

Consequences:

Being too dumb to know Antonio made it.