Discovery Gaming Community
»TO: Elizabeth Krest - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: »TO: Elizabeth Krest (/showthread.php?tid=204715)

»TO: Elizabeth Krest - Kauket - 09-17-2024

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: ozHP6dh.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Hello.

I hope you are doing well since we last spoke.

I am certainly doing well... So well that my drone managed to snap me in an image depicting me as completely knocked out in a contorted position. I did not even get to swap suits. It was quite an exhausting day.

He also put the words "this is your creator B-T-W" on the metadata. I don't know what that is supposed to mean, or who he's planning to share it to.

In any case, I did not have any lowlives attempting to break in. Which is fortunate, since I believe you had one more question.

Do you have time tonight? Or perhaps tomorrow?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »TO: Elizabeth Krest - Liz Krest - 09-17-2024

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Liz.Krest.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 172e.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 10i.png][Image: 24i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 44i.png]

Hey Raven,

I'm most certainly doing well. It was an uneventful night, thankfully. I docked the ship at my hangar at Fontana and spent the night resting at my quarters on Mactan.

I hope you didn't wake up with cramps everywhere, which is the most likely scenario based on how you fell asleep. You shouldn't tire yourself out this much, I highly doubt it's good for your mental or physical health.

I find your form surprising, I will admit. I expected more of you to be... Ugh... Robotic. I'm happily surprised that you don't look like a machine, as most rumors tend to speak of.

"He?" Who might "he" be, Raven? Are you referring to your drone or someone else?

I did have one more thing to say. Not a question specifically, just a statement. However I'd prefer sharing it in a platform that isn't the neural-net. Not only - and not even mainly - for privacy reasons, but for personal reasons as well.

I won't be leaving Mactan today as I've got a few things to get done on my end. The day's schedule includes maintenance on the tech I'm using to remotely control my various ships, I will thus be unable to operate them. And it just so happens that I don't have any of my ships situated at Mactan at the moment.

I will very happily see you again tomorrow though. The sooner the-... Ugh.

No.

Nevermind.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: »TO: Elizabeth Krest - Kauket - 09-18-2024

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: ozHP6dh.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

What did I tell you, Elizabeth? I know how to rest. How do you think I've been avoiding death via cortisol for so long?

You shouldn't worry your little pretty red head about me. Though it's quite amusing for people to think I am a synthetic. I can't be both a /Robot/ and a /Nomad/ - people should get their rumors straight. Or maybe I could play it off as both. Twist their little heads.

Anyway. Yes, apologies, when I mentioned "him", I was referring to my faithful friend and ally, Rascal. A Gammu drone I helped restore, and granted him the expression to grow, to evolve. To change. Most of the time, he misuses his gifts to annoy me, but he ultimately has another task to ensure that I stay... Well.

Stay as 'relatively normal' as possible.

I will be around Liberty in the coming days. Shareholders meetings. Tragically boring, I know.

Though I can't help but notice you're worrying about something? Did something happen?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream