Discovery Gaming Community
GST - Galactic Secure Trade Company Diplomacy - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: GST - Galactic Secure Trade Company Diplomacy (/showthread.php?tid=20615)

Pages: 1 2 3

GST - Galactic Secure Trade Company Diplomacy - GST CEO John Burton - 05-17-2009

..........................INCOMING TRANSMISSION

To: All Siriusian Pilots, Citizens and Homeless
Object: GST (official) Diplomacy
Message Status: Definitely Public

Very dear pilots,
Very dear citizens of all houses and border worlds
Very dear inhabitants of remote border worlds,

The Galactic Secure Trade Company is a former Zoner Transport and Trading Company, providing all systems in Sirius and in the border worlds with all kind of commodities.

Unfortunately, GST has been confronted to following Liberty laws:

Contraband
Dealing of Arms to Pirates, terrorists and Rheinland; Defined as dealing of arms to hostile entities. Most commonly applied to those who deliver Light Arms or Military Vehicles to Liberty Rogue, Lane Hacker, Xenos and Rheinland Government bases. Penalty for less than 2500 tons is 2,000,000. Penalty for more than 2500 tons is 4,000,000 credits.
Dealing of Arms to Class 0 Terrorist Groups; Defined as dealing of arms to groups classified as Class 0 Terrorist groups by the Liberty Security Force. Most commonly applied to those who deliver Light Arms or Military Vehicles to Order, Hellfire Legion or Phantom bases. Penalty is death.
Unlicensed Possession or Dealing of contraband; Defined as the unlicensed possession or dealing of illegal goods. Penalty for dealing of less than 2500 tons is 2,000,000 credits, penalty for dealing of more than 2500 tons is 4,000,000 credits.
NOTE: Blood Diamonds are not considered as contraband in Liberty
Unlicensed Possession of Nomadic Entities; Defined as the Theft of Nomadic entities. Most commonly applied to those who possess or trade Nomad Brains without a special Cambridge or Willard Research Institute license. Penalty for unlicensed possession or trading is 10,000 credits per unit. Anything in a Nomad vessel will be shot.
Violation of the Texan Blockade; Defined as attempting to pass through the blockade to deliver illegal goods from or to Rheinland.The violator has the following choices:
-Drop the illegal goods to travel further
-Turn back in order to keep the goods.
Failure to comply will result in death

GST didn't obey these laws in the past and won't obey these laws in the future. As a consequence, and in order to maintain good relations with our zoner brothers and sisters, we decided to switch to half clandestinity and take the Smuggler ID.

We were forced yesterday into a fight against Liberty Police Inc. - which is, very few people know this, a totally PRIVATE company - and managed to escape a whole squadron and the LNS-San.Francisco. As a consequence, we are now total ennemies with LPI.

Wewant all ennemies of LPI to get full awareness of this fact that GST is now "at war" with LPI. However, the Security leaders of our company have a very modern conception of this "war". Considering the power of our ennemies, and our will to maintain relatively neutral relations with other Liberty legal factions, nothing will happen directly.

If you want to have more informations, to contact us or even to work hand in hand with GST, please take a look at our GST Neuronet: http://gstrade.forumactif.net

Have a safe flight.

Be sure GST will continue to provide you with all necessary (and luxury) commodities.

Yours very sincerely,

GST Chief Executive Officer John Burton

TRANSMISSION ENDED.............................

GST - Galactic Secure Trade Company Diplomacy - Thexare - 05-17-2009

Incoming transmission...
Sender:
ALS Transport Captain Brian Miller
To: GST
Subject: Hilarity
Opening link...

Oh god, where do I begin...

"Very few people" know that the LPI is a private company? Yeah, let's replace that with "everyone outside of the Omicrons and most people there." Even if it wasn't public knowledge - which it is - you could've guessed it since government agencies don't have "incorporated" in their name.

What you did wrong was break the laws in a horribly stupid way. Then some of your pilots actually had the gall to taunt people about it! I mean, what the hell?! I know smuggling, it's a business I used to be heavily involved with, and that is not the way you do it!

But, hey, whatever. While they're busy dealing with you and pirates are harassing the rest of our competition, we'll just keep up with our deliveries.

Thanks for wasting your time!

Brian Miller
Captain of the Silverwind

Link terminated. Closing...

GST - Galactic Secure Trade Company Diplomacy - pbrione - 05-17-2009

--Incoming Transmission--

I would also like to make clear that the entire GST company has been declared enemies of the Crown by the Bretonian Government. You will be ordered to leave Bretonia or shot if any of our official law enforcement agencies find you in our space. Reasons given below:

1. Your actions in Liberty have demonstrated your lack of respect for House authorities. We will not tolerate a "declaration of war" against a close ally of ours from such a petty group of criminals as yourselves.

2. Your actions in Bretonia, supplying plutonium to the mollies in Newcastle and assaulting BAF officers as recorded by myself, have proved you intend to treat us no better. The only thing worse than smugglers are smugglers who brag openly about it.

3. You have just announced on a public channel that your entire corporation is dedicated to breaking laws and smuggling contraband. Rather foolish.

For those reasons, consider yourselves unwelcome in Bretonian core space and all space under the protection of the Bretonian Armed Forces. I would urge the governments of Rheinland and Kusari to take similar action to outlaw these arrogant fools, as they represent an attack against all lawful sovereignty everywhere. I would also urge all respectable groups such as the IMG, GMG and BHG to deny shelter and aid to these criminals.

Admiral Sir Stanley Nelson
5th Fleet - HMS Suffolk
Bretonian Armed Forces Diplomatic Officer

--End Transmission--

GST - Galactic Secure Trade Company Diplomacy - Asgardian - 05-18-2009

[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

~Lt. Commander Jack Malrone.
>[GST] Conflict.

"War with the LPI" - No, no no. What you meant to state was that you were now "at war with the entirety of Liberty's law-enforcement agencies". Add to that, Bretonia's commitment to stopping your illegal actions; means your corporation is running out of places to actually run.

Quote:Considering the power of our ennemies, and our will to maintain relatively neutral relations with other Liberty legal factions, nothing will happen directly.
You're joking, right? As I've said - The entirety of the Libertonian law enforcement agencies will be hunting your ships down. A war on the Liberty Police means a war with Liberty. Although you will not be our primary objective, any attempt to sneak aboard one of our stations will result in deadly consequences.

Liberty has had enough of your idiocy and stupidity. Your corporation will soon be shot down in flames, litterally.

Have a good flight,

Lt. Commander Jack Malrone

--Stream End--
[Transmission End]

GST - Galactic Secure Trade Company Diplomacy - Linkus - 05-18-2009

Comm ID: An Interested Party

Your interest lies outside of the Houses gentlemen.

Plutonium. Uranium. MOX. Nuclear devices. Light Arms. Military vehicles.
These are required by myself and my compatriots.

You will be paid handsomely for them.

Consider this the only offer you shall receive from us.

GST - Galactic Secure Trade Company Diplomacy - Athenian - 05-18-2009

---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: George Graves, Guildmaster, Bounty Hunters Guild--

' Wrote: [Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

>[GST] Conflict.

The entirety of the Libertonian law enforcement agencies will be hunting your ships down.

--Stream End--
[Transmission End]

' Wrote:--Incoming Transmission--

I would also urge all respectable groups such as the IMG, GMG and BHG to deny shelter and aid to these criminals.

Admiral Sir Stanley Nelson
5th Fleet - HMS Suffolk
Bretonian Armed Forces Diplomatic Officer

--End Transmission--

Show me the money,

Signed,

George

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

GST - Galactic Secure Trade Company Diplomacy - Asgardian - 05-18-2009

' Wrote:---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: George Graves, Guildmaster, Bounty Hunters Guild--

Show me the money,

Signed,

George

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--
[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

>Bounty on [GST].

Here you are, George.

Have fun,

--Stream End--
[Transmission End]

GST - Galactic Secure Trade Company Diplomacy - GST CEO John Burton - 05-18-2009

John "Jack" Burton was smiling in his bureau on top of ********* Base in ********* system.

In his left hand he held a glass of Cheval Blanc Pauillac 2976, and in his right hand an old edition of Sun Tzu's "Art of War" his grandfather had managed to rescue from the destruction of Freeport 7 years and years before.

He was gazing at one of his first acquisitions as Chairman of GST, an old picture hanging in front of his 5 meters wide wooden "american" bureau (a reminder of his former life on Manhattan planet as a member of the Libertonian administration - another life, of course, which LSF, LN and LPI were officially denying).

http://www-sop.inria.fr/omega/personnel/Ch...tao_paysage.jpg

Everything was running like planned. Most of his investors were now fully satisfied with the evolution of GST diplomacy. Not only the Security-Wing of the Company had demonstrated it could escape a massive blockade in Texas while the "Trade-Wing" was - almost totally unnoticed - running business as usual. But the publicity now given by official House speakers was about to transform GST from a 2nd rank semi-official smuggler company to the position of one of the most efficient and deterrent leading smuggler structures. Maybe GST would be able very soon to find new partners, like Linkus and his Border Worlds friends.

He smiled and smiled and decided to report his answer to Libertonian and Bretonian Law enforcement administrations. Maybe Kusari and Rhenania would put in very soon. Then he could reply with appropriate words to his dear ennemies. And the whole Company with him.

He took a sip from that old delicious wine and just cited Sun Tzu's marvellous book:

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."

GST - Galactic Secure Trade Company Diplomacy - Boss - 05-18-2009

[Incoming Transmission
[Comm ID: Deputy Chief Jim Markey

AHAHAHAHAHA! he wipes a tear from his eyes, and continues laughing

These...GST...Declare WAR on the LPI? AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry, Mister Burton, did you miss the bit where your ships keep getting shot into bits? Please, make me laugh some more.

SWAT team, you're on standby, ready to launch.

[Transmission ended

GST - Galactic Secure Trade Company Diplomacy - GST CEO John Burton - 05-18-2009

He sometimes really had to reply to some excited SWAT members...

............................INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Dear so called "Boss",

Maybe you should keep informed about the health of your SWAT members.

[Image: death1.th.jpg]

Yesterday at 11/02 CUT+2

Yours very affectionately,

GST CEO John "J." Burton

TRANSMISSION OUT...................................