Discovery Gaming Community
=BSG= Clan - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: =BSG= Clan (/showthread.php?tid=2063)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

=BSG= Clan - Exile - 04-09-2007

Tagg adjustments and system visits, wednesday at 5 PM GMT.

=BSG= Clan - Panzer - 04-16-2007

A major battle today at Honshu.

The prelude was a joint BSG-KNF operation, whiches objective was to drive a blood dragon fighter out of the system. The enemy fled to Chugoku.

When the KNF left, the pirate gathered support and returned to Honshu en masse. Initially 3 units, later one more joiend in.

The cruiser Thanatos and the viper pilot Bellerophon were the only ones to defend Honshu.
Initially, the pirate cruiser was able to cripple Thanatos, however later, when Thanatos received quick repairs (got killed once), the pirate cruiser was destroyed. Later on, it was a massacre. Kusari-built gunboats, owned by piates would blow up on after another. BSG suffered no further losses.

(They even accused us of cheating. How low... we had witnesses, who proved them wrong)

=BSG= Clan - Exile - 04-17-2007

I would like the names of these pirates please.

=BSG= Clan - Panzer - 04-17-2007

(shrug) as if they were worth remembering.

=BSG= Clan - Exile - 04-17-2007

NVM then,

Did you find some one who is willing to edit the system, templara?

=BSG= Clan - Panzer - 04-17-2007

Advertisement has been posted. But let's keep looking

To all interested and capable:

we offer good payment to the one, who decides to edit the Tau-44 system according to a previously posted sketch.

=BSG= Clan - OsoRojo - 04-19-2007

Transmit......

To: BSG

Comm ID: Richmond HQ

Greetings,

Per your request the South Alliance has just petitioned Civil Authority to place BSG at requested status of Neutral, eventhough it saddens us.

Regrets,
Governor OsoRojo of Texas (Asst. DOD)

(ooc: not my intention to do so. this came about due to BSG assuming AW position in the right and the SA will not force any to go against their beliefs. SA is always open to negotiations, however, the BSG shut us down without desire for further inquiry)

=BSG= Clan - Panzer - 04-19-2007

Transmit......

To: SA

Comm ID: Nemesis CIC

Greetings,

However I hated doing this, it is done

Even more regrets,

Signed, Admiral Alexander Wingates

=BSG= Clan - Boomer - 04-20-2007

Transmit...

To: BSG CIC

Comm Id: Sharon Valerii

Re: BSG Relations

Did I see my latest update right?? SA is now Neutral? What the hell happened! This is a joke right? I'm kinda fuzzy as to which direction our fleet is moving towards to RP wise.. Pls do not hasten on such decisions. I hope you guys will reconsider and make the right decision. All factors must be taken into account.

Boomer out..

=BSG= Clan - Panzer - 04-20-2007

In short:

SA and AW+HF were (or still are) on the brink of a war over cargo demands, we keep neutral untill the situation clarifies. In either way. Jeez, I hope this neutrality is only temporary.