Discovery Gaming Community
To the Corsair Council - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Corsair Council (/showthread.php?tid=20771)

To the Corsair Council - Doc Holliday - 05-20-2009

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Corsair Council

Greetings, Corsair Council,

I am re-transmitting this message to you from one of our personnel. It's going to be a research vessel and will be no threat to anyone. Should there be any problems, feel free to let me know.

Respectfully,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
[TAZ]Ambassador

*rebroadcast begins*

Greetings,

I am writing to you today becuase of a ship that will soon be seen in Omicron Theta. The ship will appear on your scanners as [TAZ]Child.002

This ship is a child under my care. She has decided to go and learn more about culture, humans and the universe by doing a sort of residential trip to Freeport 9, where she will assist people while learning more about her current subject, which is genders.

As such, I humbly request you do not fire upon her, as she is harmless. Also, answering any of her questions would be a great help, as she has a thirst for knowledge.

If she is caught hurting anyone or behaving badly please do send me a transmission, and I shall recall her immediatly.

With thanks,

Saker

*transmission ends*

To the Corsair Council - Zelot - 05-25-2009

Comm: Miguel Sephardi

Doc, I see now problem with this request. TBH ships will offer whatever information they can to this entity. So long as it does not make any aggressive actions there will be no problems. So it take aggressive actions, I cannot tell my pilots not to respond, but will try to explain the unique situation so they have the context of events and can make the right decisions.

Sephardi

To the Corsair Council - El Nino - 05-25-2009

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Jose El Nino, Corsair Elder
To: [TAZ]Child.002

Hola Research vessle [TAZ]Child.002, you are granted clarance and safe travels within corsair space. You will however be required to pay a 10k protection fee to every corsair you come within contact with, to allow things to progress more smoothly and to insure your extra safety. Likewise your pass is granted only to more public location, we cannot allow you to guarded systems at this time.

Show this Council pass to any Corsair who holds you back while on your research trip. *stamps the massive Council electronic seal*

Safe travels, remember donate to poor Corsairs everywhere and be weary of incoming bountyhunter patrols...

*signed*
Jose El Nino, Corsair Elder

To the Corsair Council - Doc Holliday - 05-26-2009

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Jose El Nino, Corsair Elder
Subject: Child002

Senor Jose El Nino,

Thank you for your response and subsequent approval. I have forwarded this message to him. If you have any further issues or concerns, feel free to contact me.

Respecfully,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
[TAZ]Ambassador

To the Corsair Council - Carlos_Benitez - 05-28-2009

-------------------Incoming Transmission----------------------------------------
Comm ID: Omicron-94 Border Control
Source: Tinos Outpost

As a system within the Corsair empire open to commercial activity, Zoner researchers are welcome to enter the Omicron-94 system with the understanding that their activities will be closely monitored.
Visitors to Omicron-94 are expected to follow the protocols set forth by the "Corsair Council Omicron-94 Act of 817 A.S.".
Quote:The Council of Elders therefore asks that visitors while in Omicron-94;
  • Do not enter the Aegian Nebulae.
  • Do not desecrate remains of fallen ships.
  • Obey instructions from Benitez pilots.

[Image: 25re0k2.jpg]

------------Transmission Ends--------------------------

To the Corsair Council - Seth Karlo - 05-30-2009

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Child.2, "Kewl]

Hello Mr Corsairs!

I am now know as "Kewl", as Mr Kain and Mr Billeh said I was "Kewl". So "Kewl" I am. I am usually going to be in the star system designated as "Theta".

If I do come and visit you handsome men, then I shall make sure I tell you first, and I will make sure to bring some "strippers". That is what the *Neutral*Corsairs told me to bring last time, but Harry wasn't very happy with me when I asked where I could get some.

I have decided "Strippers" is my new word. Oh goodie!

So, if you have anything else you would like me to bring, and if you know where I could locate some of these "Strippers" for you, I would be very interested in the knowledge.

Also, I have seen a large number of primate females putting "xxx" at the end of their communications.

What does "xxx" mean?

Also, I would like to point out yet again that Primates have flawed programming, and someone needs to fix them.

Kewl

"xxx"?

[Transmission ends]